Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Forums = Bojoed'

• 3 months later...

Yeah, its ok just give me a chance to own all the sub sections for once lol! And no,you will never catch up to my post count padawan. As i will never catch warfare, and warfare wont catch hades.

i just have to necro post this Dustin... i just had to hah : )

why is this post still going? Bojo i see you more on the forums then i do in game. come to think of it.... ive never seen you in game........

and i waisted my 100th post on this shit....

Edited by rangerrick85

why is this post still going? Bojo i see you more on the forums then i do in game. come to think of it.... ive never seen you in game........

and i waisted my 100th post on this shit....

i revived it to show dustin a specific part of it. and i know you see me more on the forums than ingame, i am on the forums basically 20 / 7, the reason you dont see me ingame is beacuse im from the EU and currently i wont be playing for like 2 months : )

I stopped caring about the dumb forums now i focus on my in game prowess as the best Zubr'er on the server.

hows that working out for yah? yet to see a dustin zubr montage! i myself have turned to becoming dungeon master, or as some of you call it, forum cunt.