WTB Warpoints

Kyle

9 hours ago, ZR0W said:

Known scammer, dont trade him, cause he wont send the money

first of hes salty cuz im tryna steal his deals

7 hours ago, ZR0W said:

lmfao youre a nobody. dont act like youre special you stupid fuck.

youre a nobody? who is a somebody? what are the qualifications? your a fucking bum dude get a life lmao

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

@Gravity trying to steal his deals lmfao, i made my own post, and this childish fucking retard posts on my post. I didnt come on this post saying " ill buy WPS for more than this virgin fat fuck sitting his moms attic, cause every one in tree says kyle is a fucking loser irl. Then youre gonna come defend your butt boy, how about you know what youre talking about before posting, fucking 2 retards

@Gravity 50 hours in arma, what acc did you get perm banned and you are hiding on this one from? Stay in your place you little ban evading fuck :) Dont think we dont know. retard. dropped you how many times  farm bot #1? Trash.

4 hours ago, ZR0W said:

@Gravity trying to steal his deals lmfao, i made my own post, and this childish fucking retard posts on my post. I didnt come on this post saying " ill buy WPS for more than this virgin fat fuck sitting his moms attic, cause every one in tree says kyle is a fucking loser irl. Then youre gonna come defend your butt boy, how about you know what youre talking about before posting, fucking 2 retards

@Gravity 50 hours in arma, what acc did you get perm banned and you are hiding on this one from? Stay in your place you little ban evading fuck :) Dont think we dont know. retard. dropped you how many times  farm bot #1? Trash.

LMAO YOU'RE RETARDED did me offering people more money for the items you want really hurt you that bad? and im not permd this is just an alt you retard hahaha, and u havnt dropped me at all cuz i havnt played this acc in a good 2 months

17 hours ago, ZR0W said:

ur own gang talks shit about you. nobody likes you. fuck yourself retard.

Dont talk shit to kyle im warning you. One time I did and he came to my house and beat me up.

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1