Great Staff @Danger

Great Staff! You can tell how good they are by appealing for an unban, but the funny part is you will get unbanned but also stay banned! As seen in a screenshot from one of my many ban appeals (Just kidding) (Not Kidding) you can see that my ban got reduced! "After careful review of your appeal, it has been decided to reduce the ban. In the future be sure to know and understand the rules so issues such as this do not happen again." (Danger Line 1) as you can see from this quote Danger states that the ban will be reduced! Yay! But wait! Then Danger states "As previously stated, the ban will not be reduced." (Danger Line 2) Well shit Danger spit it out boy! Which one is it, am I banned or unbanned??? In conclusion you can see how much staff on Olympus Entertainment really care and dedicate their time to their jobs... considering Danger an olympus staff mod couldn't even state weather I was getting unbanned or not... no wonder hes only a mod. Yeet.

Sources used for this article below:

7a9043e3cfa994306a68d4e53733b775.png

2 minutes ago, -=TF=- Tyler said:

Smh he got me excited and my testosterone flowing and then it died out quickly like my grandma as soon as I saw I wasn’t unbanned :(

Apparently here at Olympus we unban for laughter, this made me laugh. Reduction approved. Have fun bud!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • PogChamp 2
  • TriHard 1