Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Chief Deputy Glenn is Back in Business!

Greetings from the future, my noble compatriots

Some of you might remember me from my next-level forum posts and time on the APD (I was pretty active from February to April of 2019) before I had to quit due to my work that forces me to travel back and forth across the country.  Since I've been gone I've gotten a new job, started taking college classes, and joined the Navy (#GoNavy).  Trying to earn a Special Warfare contract before I ship out in March of 2020.  Currently waiting in the interview room waiting to (once again) become your friendly neighborhood Chief Deputy Glenn.

For those who are yet to be enlightened, before I became a P.O. back in April 2019, I had been self-appointed to the rank of Chief Deputy (leader of the the Enlightened Cult of Deputies and Champion of the Sting 9mm)

I am ready to resume my role as the Savior of the Deputies: enforcing traffic laws, writing parking tickets, and losing vital police chases in my 2002 Ford F-150 Offroad that has 262,000 miles and the four wheel drive doesn't work.

All jokes aside, it's good to be back, boys.  Cheers.

-J.Glenn

• Like 3
  • Pepega 1
33 minutes ago, J.Glenn said:

Greetings from the future, my noble compatriots

Some of you might remember me from my next-level forum posts and time on the APD (I was pretty active from February to April of 2019) before I had to quit due to my work that forces me to travel back and forth across the country.  Since I've been gone I've gotten a new job, started taking college classes, and joined the Navy (#GoNavy).  Trying to earn a Special Warfare contract before I ship out in March of 2020.  Currently waiting in the interview room waiting to (once again) become your friendly neighborhood Chief Deputy Glenn.

For those who are yet to be enlightened, before I became a P.O. back in April 2019, I had been self-appointed to the rank of Chief Deputy (leader of the the Enlightened Cult of Deputies and Champion of the Sting 9mm)

I am ready to resume my role as the Savior of the Deputies: enforcing traffic laws, writing parking tickets, and losing vital police chases in my 2002 Ford F-150 Offroad that has 262,000 miles and the four wheel drive doesn't work.

All jokes aside, it's good to be back, boys.  Cheers.

-J.Glenn

Lmao welcome back bring some roleplay back to the apd please

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...