PC Keeps turning off

ChillX

Ok so, I recently bought a 750W power supply and a RTX 2070 SUPER, ever since I installed both my pc will randomly turn off, sometimes 1 day, sometimes 4 times in 30 minutes, I've tried resseting my BIOS, I've made sure all the cables were tight, and nothing helps, and everything in my pc is pretty much new, anyone have any ideas?

• Like 1

You might have a faulty PSU, also make sure that your GTX 2070 is on the correct power rail as sometimes it will cause crashing.

I would check your Windows Event Manager for any power issues.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

You might have a faulty PSU, also make sure that your GTX 2070 is on the correct power rail as sometimes it will cause crashing.

I would check your Windows Event Manager for any power issues.

bf8ab12de1e9d7d61b816df7063edd07.png
https://gyazo.com/bf8ab12de1e9d7d61b816df7063edd07 this is what I found in the Event Viewer, I also checked the Cords to the PCI-E, so only thing it could be is my PSU right? But I litterally just bought it brand new at best buy

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ChillX said:

bf8ab12de1e9d7d61b816df7063edd07.png
https://gyazo.com/bf8ab12de1e9d7d61b816df7063edd07 this is what I found in the Event Viewer, I also checked the Cords to the PCI-E, so only thing it could be is my PSU right? But I litterally just bought it brand new at best buy

I'm guessing it's the PSU, you could try booting without the GPU connected and if it still does it then you will have your answer.

• Like 1
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm guessing it's the PSU, you could try booting without the GPU connected and if it still does it then you will have your answer.

Ok man, I will try to troubleshoot it some more, appreciate it

• Like 1

I had an issue where my PC would no longer turn on spontaneously. Turns out my PSU fried itself randomly. If you changed your PSU and your GPU at the same time, chances are you have a faulty PSU like I did. Depending on who made you PSU, you should be able to RMA it or do a simple return (my RMA took like 3 weeks, so beware of that). 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lime said:

I had an issue where my PC would no longer turn on spontaneously. Turns out my PSU fried itself randomly. If you changed your PSU and your GPU at the same time, chances are you have a faulty PSU like I did. Depending on who made you PSU, you should be able to RMA it or do a simple return (my RMA took like 3 weeks, so beware of that). 

OK cool, I guess I will just replace my PSU, hopefully that works, appreciated 

• Like 1