Altis Gamblers Trust Fund

Would you be interested in something like this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in this?

Hey everyone, my name is money man Mudiwa and runs are what I do best. This Trust is for people who love to gamble and is designed as a backup plan in the event you lose a steep bet. 
You can give me anywhere from 100k and up. from there I can invest it in equipment and real estate to fund my big boy runs and you can have a 100% return guaranteed. It will take me some time to make your money back depending on the amount you give me so do be aware of that. I can make a solid 10m a day so if you give me more than that to hold for you ill do my best to see you can get it as soon as possible.
Example: you give me 2m to hold for you so you can do your bets and not have to worry about going broke. In the sad event, you lose it all ill already have anywhere between 2-4m for you.

This is a serious inquiry, I do not bet myself and I see a lot of people that get very upset after they lose all their money. So I'm here for yall I already love doing runs so if I can make it a business ill do it :)))

DM me or comment if your interested and I can book appointments with you this weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this have a great day.

• Like 5
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 8
Just now, citglo said:

well, mr money man mudiwa, since you're so rich why dont you help out one of ur brethren

aight well gimme 10k if u loose that bet ill give u 12 and if u win ill give u 12 anyways

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
22 minutes ago, Mudiwa said:

Hey everyone, my name is money man Mudiwa and runs are what I do best. This Trust is for people who love to gamble and is designed as a backup plan in the event you lose a steep bet. 
You can give me anywhere from 100k and up. from there I can invest it in equipment and real estate to fund my big boy runs and you can have a 100% return guaranteed. It will take me some time to make your money back depending on the amount you give me so do be aware of that. I can make a solid 10m a day so if you give me more than that to hold for you ill do my best to see you can get it as soon as possible.
Example: you give me 2m to hold for you so you can do your bets and not have to worry about going broke. In the sad event, you lose it all ill already have anywhere between 2-4m for you.

This is a serious inquiry, I do not bet myself and I see a lot of people that get very upset after they lose all their money. So I'm here for yall I already love doing runs so if I can make it a business ill do it :)))

DM me or comment if your interested and I can book appointments with you this weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read this have a great day.

Wow Mr. Money Man Mudiwa this is a great business and I will love watching it grow over time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello everyone and investors, many accusations have been made against me by people who I have done successful business with that I am a scammer, since my reputation has been ruined I will no longer be accepting or going through with anyones investment. I thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to show my worth. Thank you all and have a great day :)) in the future i may continue this Fund however in the mean time i will no longer be taking money and all current investments will be kept as i need to pay back my employees who helped me acquire the funds, again i wish you the best and i thank you for your time

• Like 1

FUCKING SCAMMER I JUST GAVE YOU 7 MILL AND JUST AFTER I GAVE IT TO YOU YOU CLOSED IT

FUCKING LYING SCAMMER

1 minute ago, Mudiwa said:

Hello everyone and investors, many accusations have been made against me by people who I have done successful business with that I am a scammer, since my reputation has been ruined I will no longer be accepting or going through with anyones investment. I thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to show my worth. Thank you all and have a great day :)) in the future i may continue this Fund however in the mean time i will no longer be taking money and all current investments will be kept as i need to pay back my employees who helped me acquire the funds, again i wish you the best and i thank you for your time

/......

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, SixNain said:

FUCKING SCAMMER I JUST GAVE YOU 7 MILL AND JUST AFTER I GAVE IT TO YOU YOU CLOSED IT

FUCKING LYING SCAMMER

/......

just tried to make a fucking living doing this man idk what your on about

• Like 1

this is litterally scamming what your doing

Just now, Mudiwa said:

I JUST GAVE YOU 7 MILL LIKE 5 MIN AGO AND YOU JUST CLOSED IT

Just now, Mudiwa said:

ACCEPT THE FRIEND REQUEST ON DISCORD 

fucking retard

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
9 minutes ago, SixNain said:

this is litterally scamming what your doing

I JUST GAVE YOU 7 MILL LIKE 5 MIN AGO AND YOU JUST CLOSED IT

ACCEPT THE FRIEND REQUEST ON DISCORD 

fucking retard

you must be lying, mudiwa is a man of sincerity and maturity, he delivered me my money within hours. you're clearly on sum

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SixNain said:
so now your admitting to taking my money

good luck with any other buissnesses if you want me to remove my comments unblock me on discord.

I didn’t take shit fuck off stop trying to ruin my brand

It’s because of little shits like you that I had to stop doing the thing that actually made me happy to help people

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
Just now, Mudiwa said:

I didn’t take shit fuck off stop trying to ruin my brand

sure thing

i took screenshots of the chat before you delete it

now your friend is telling me you want 3 more mill

your holding my money ransom like a retard

https://olympus-entertainment.com/olympus-stats/index.php?pid=76561198123439780 look at his money plus 7 mill

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, SixNain said:

sure thing

i took screenshots of the chat before you delete it

now your friend is telling me you want 3 more mill

your holding my money ransom like a retard

stop trying to ruin his rep to make him end up like you

• Like 1