(I know this has been asked before but i took no notice)

Marksmen dlc comes out on wednesday there's a bunch of new wepons including a few new 7.62. Are any of the new wepons going to be included on the altis life server? If so which ones?

I also saw new ghillies, armour and uniforms will they be included?

Marksmen dlc comes out on wednesday there's a bunch of new wepons including a few new 7.62. Are any of the new wepons going to be included on the altis life server? If so which ones?

My guess would be all of the 7.62 rifles except one as the cops might be getting one. I'm sure some more testing would need to be done tho to make sure they aren't too op for altis life. 

I also saw new ghillies, armour and uniforms will they be included?

I hope the new Mk gets added personally for civs the new ghillies would be nice too I think I read somewhere here oon the forums that there is a possibility of some of the new guns being added unsure of the ghillies/sights etc etc

I hope the new Mk gets added personally for civs the new ghillies would be nice too I think I read somewhere here oon the forums that there is a possibility of some of the new guns being added unsure of the ghillies/sights etc etc

I hope new scopes get added the current ones are useless at the warzone :P

I'm sure the new ghilie suits will be added as it's just a uniform. In regards to the sights I could be mistaken but aren't there only 2 new ones and they are sniper scopes? 

I'm sure the new ghilie suits will be added as it's just a uniform. In regards to the sights I could be mistaken but aren't there only 2 new ones and they are sniper scopes?

I'm not sure lol.

The MK200 with this new DLC is basically going to have no recoil when you lean it on a surface, Pretty sure this DLC is op overall.

MK200 is love MK200 is life

Well two scopes with one that has an old varient that removes the top part of the scope, We could have one new scope the old veriant or just another marksmen scope with increased zoom, and have it work like the titan, "Hands up or be sniped" This informs the player that it's a sniper from range so they have a good chance of escape, and you would have to be in a red zone to not text which would be useless as it's mainly close quaters, I was thinking it would be great for the cartels and warzone though, It could work,

It could be worked aroundd

If some of the weapons from the DLC are added into the servers, it's possible that new and old scopes will also be added. This would most likely only happen if there's a balance between the civilians and APD.

If some of the weapons from the DLC are added into the servers, it's possible that new and old scopes will also be added. This would most likely only happen if there's a balance between the civilians and APD.

I'm sure it could work for the APD aswell,  i would love to see APD with a long range scope it would make it so much more interesting when people camp the roof of the office building in kavala :P

I'm sure it could work for the APD aswell,  i would love to see APD with a long range scope it would make it so much more interesting when people camp the roof of the office building in kavala :P

Rip Kavala roof terrorists.

We will not add in any long range scopes or weapons. Granted some people are able to make use of the currents ones for longer ranges but our intention is to stay in the short to medium range style guns/scopes. We don't want sniper type rilfes/scopes on the servers. There simply OP and don't add much to the RP value of things. When the DLC comes out we will be adding a couple to the servers. As to which ones I can't say off hand. The uniforms will most likely also be added in at some point as there isn't anything broken in a sense regarding them.

We will not add in any long range scopes or weapons. Granted some people are able to make use of the currents ones for longer ranges but our intention is to stay in the short to medium range style guns/scopes. We don't want sniper type rilfes/scopes on the servers. There simply OP and don't add much to the RP value of things. When the DLC comes out we will be adding a couple to the servers. As to which ones I can't say off hand. The uniforms will most likely also be added in at some point as there isn't anything broken in a sense regarding them.

I think it could add more roleplaying. It's not much difference either since it would be used on the 7.62 wepons, I was thinking it could be more usefull for cartels, as there wouldn't even be much use out of the warzone, by the time you sent the text and the bullet delay has hit in your not going to hit anything anyway, so it's not really op at all, I'd understand if it was with an llr or a lynx but with an mk,rahim or katiba it's not going to be that useful.

I Was also only thinking something like the DMS which isn't that much of an increase of the current scopes.

Add long range scopes and make rules on them.really strict? Ex: only for in warzone etc etc

Exactly, DMS scope would be perfect, and cops could have it to :o

And i still dont see how it could possible be op to have a long ranged scope, You could have it so you have to give them 5 seconds after you sent a text informing them you're going to snipe them, by then they would be running around in circles or just hoped into their car. By the time you shoot you're going to have to be amazing skilled or lucky to hit them due to bullet delay. I would only find it useful in the warzone when you are sniping other people.

Exactly, DMS scope would be perfect, and cops could have it to :o

And i still dont see how it could possible be op to have a long ranged scope, You could have it so you have to give them 5 seconds after you sent a text informing them you're going to snipe them, by then they would be running around in circles or just hoped into their car. By the time you shoot you're going to have to be amazing skilled or lucky to hit them due to bullet delay. I would only find it useful in the warzone when you are sniping other people.

I'd personally only use it in the warzone I'd have my long range then a mrco or mk17 holo for close range

I'd personally only use it in the warzone I'd have my long range then a mrco or mk17 holo for close range

Exactly it's pointless anywhere else, The only other use i could think of would be terror, and if it was implemented, i'm sure cops would have them to.

Exactly it's pointless anywhere else, The only other use i could think of would be terror, and if it was implemented, i'm sure cops would have them to.

I wouldn't even use it in terror lol warzone op