Remove betting?

Remove betting?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to remove betting?

9 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Wouldn't have been a problem because the server would shut down if you wipe. Literally would kill the whole thing.

Highly doubt it with the high influx of new players as well as during that time period it was kind of dieing it would've given people incentive to comeack

1 minute ago, PEACE said:

Highly doubt it with the high influx of new players as well as during that time period it was kind of dieing it would've given people incentive to comeack

Totally would dude, the majority of people don't want to have to rework for everything they've already grinded for. They want something to spend that money on.

31 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Totally would dude, the majority of people don't want to have to rework for everything they've already grinded for. They want something to spend that money on.

You realize the people with 50+ mil don't play hardly because there is nothing for them to do. I don't want a long argument it's a simple fact that once you get a lot of money on here you get bored and have nothing to do

3 minutes ago, PEACE said:

You realize the people with 50+ mil don't play hardly because there is nothing for them to do. I don't want a long argument it's a simple fact that once you get a lot of money on here you get bored and have nothing to do

I'm sorry man but I've been here for 4 years and can tell you, wipes kill servers. It nearly did it last time and right now at the end of a game cycle is not the time to do it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm sorry man but I've been here for 4 years and can tell you, wipes kill servers. It nearly did it last time and right now at the end of a game cycle is not the time to do it.

I know I said had one been done a year and a 1/2 ago

Just now, PEACE said:

I know I said had one been done a year and a 1/2 ago

Personally, probably would've killed the server then. People would've went to Asylum or one of the EU servers.

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Personally, probably would've killed the server then. People would've went to Asylum or one of the EU servers.

Yeah but if people are going to Asylum or switching to EU servers they are prob cartel fights because normal people aren't gonna switch but idk I wasn't very active then but I think then it would've been a decent idea its much to late now to do one as arma 3 is on the downfall but it would've helped awhile ago

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, Loading said:

pass on that one, i like doing my all in bets!

Dude it sounds like if u cant sit in kavala and do bets and are forced to go out and make legit money then you would quit the server because making legit money is too hard. However at the same time the people who dont bet all day would make alot better experience for them. No?

2 minutes ago, PEACE said:

Yeah but if people are going to Asylum or switching to EU servers they are prob cartel fights because normal people aren't gonna switch but idk I wasn't very active then but I think then it would've been a decent idea its much to late now to do one as arma 3 is on the downfall but it would've helped awhile ago

It is too late now but if you look at how Olympus has done compared to Asylum and you've got your answer. We made the right decision. No hate on the Asylum guys, but they had other issues that affected them.

5 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

It is too late now but if you look at how Olympus has done compared to Asylum and you've got your answer. We made the right decision. No hate on the Asylum guys, but they had other issues that affected them.

Asylum were absolute mongs who fucked up every event therefore killing their cartel scene but yall have done well I strongly believe had this current update been released a long time ago with a wipe it would be thriving hell even without a wipe it would be thriving. A lot of people simply didn't fight on here because there was no therisa spawn

• Downvote 1