Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

"You were kicked off the game"?

try loggin back into the game a kick is jst a kick. If it was a ban it would look something like this Reason for ban - Name of player - [Mod/Admin who issued it] Length of ban

(ie RDM - Hamofmoose - [Ares] 4 Days)

try loggin back into the game a kick is jst a kick. If it was a ban it would look something like this Reason for ban - Name of player - [Mod/Admin who issued it] Length of ban

#REKT

• Like 1

RIP Ham

• Admin

Why is it telling me this when i try to log onto Olympus #1. Have i been banned?

I had just logged on 2 minutes before and now its telling me this. IF this is a ban id like to know why or atleast receive an email telling me. Cant imagine it being a ban, im mostly a peaceful person on there.

It was happening to me yesterday too. What I did was "verify game cache" on Arma 3 and boom you fixed it. Worked for me. Try it. 

Why is it telling me this when i try to log onto Olympus #1. Have i been banned?

I had just logged on 2 minutes before and now its telling me this. IF this is a ban id like to know why or atleast receive an email telling me. Cant imagine it being a ban, im mostly a peaceful person on there.

Didn't you know being peaceful is a bannable offence! you must get naked and get a rook and run around yelling Alluh Achbar!

either that or restart your computer