Clans ruin this game

The clans roll around 5+ deep. Do not rp. And simply rdm. This has happened 10+ times in my week of playing on this server. I'll get a message or voip comms, and begin complying and returning comms, only to be shot with no rp returned from the other player. This isn't an rp server. This is "HANDS UP OR DIE HANDS UP OR DIE" while youre processing, and unable to put your hands up so you get shot. Some of the clans should be BLUFOR clans to fix this. 

• TriHard 1
  • Clown 4

It's very difficult to play solo on this server, especially when you're new. You pretty much NEED to join a gang.

Some of the same gangs that you're talking shit about would most likely take you in and help you get started on the server.

Also, this is a LIGHT RP server. Olympus is pretty much a wasteland server with engagement messages. If you want some hardcore roleplay, I might just recommend going elsewhere. It is super hard to find here. You have to be particularly combat driven on this server to do well.

Also, what vehicles are you doing your runs in? You getting robbed over and over again would make sense if you're using anything bigger than a SUV.

TLDR: Gangs are needed on the server. Join one. Shoot more and roleplay less.

Clans are the only reason this server exists, playing by yourself gets boring very fucking fast, so if anything it helps the game. Most solo players get picked on because they're the easiest targets. If I were you Id get some hours and apply for a well known gang with a good operation going on to help you safely make your money. Side note: Don't to massive runs solo unless you're amazing at the game, most gangs will only rob larger runs so they can actually make money between them.

1 hour ago, swissfaction said:

The clans roll around 5+ deep. Do not rp. And simply rdm. This has happened 10+ times in my week of playing on this server. I'll get a message or voip comms, and begin complying and returning comms, only to be shot with no rp returned from the other player. This isn't an rp server. This is "HANDS UP OR DIE HANDS UP OR DIE" while youre processing, and unable to put your hands up so you get shot. Some of the clans should be BLUFOR clans to fix this. 

You can find a gang to join in gang recruitment. 

also this is a soft RP server so think PVP with extra steps. 

basically either make some friends or suffer. Most solo players either just sit in their house and do runs at 4am or just bet money they already have.