So if simply touching a door is grounds to raid a house....

On 10/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, Monks said:

You are just so wrong lol. Literally no one has EVER superseded the handbook to raid a house. People like you are just stubborn and wanna throw a fit when they are too careless and get they're houses raided. 

i do think goat did do this once to raid a titan out of someones house 

On 10/2/2020 at 6:15 PM, CaloomClark said:

Not like u would have anything along the lines of @Big John1's house u fucking roleplayer i wouldn't worry😂😂😂

"Oh no my workers protection lisence katiba is getting seized along with my processed silver ingots"

Ok this one slipped by me.  

I legit have a wpl 1% of the time.  I've sold almost as much shrooms as the top 88 dawgs.  I got to 2000 from first place when 88 realized what was up and and tripled their production and got a bunch of server 1 gangs to start camping it daily lmao. 

shroom.png

Once I got 2000 from the top, they started sending people to server one to find me and tell me they were gonna double down and whoop my ass on the stats.   Then Carnage shows up.. 

32 minutes ago, anti said:

Ok this one slipped by me.  

I legit have a wpl 1% of the time.  I've sold almost as much shrooms as the top 88 dawgs.  I got to 2000 from first place when 88 realized what was up and and tripled their production and got a bunch of server 1 gangs to start camping it daily lmao. 

shroom.png

Once I got 2000 from the top, they started sending people to server one to find me and tell me they were gonna double down and whoop my ass on the stats.   Then Carnage shows up.. 

No, they didnt.

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

No, they didnt.

Yes.. they did.  Either I'm watching or big john himself... they were going back and forth for a minute and I lost track of which one cause they were using an alt name, but my guys had him tied up in my house.  I walk in and he's like "just the person I came to see."

4 minutes ago, anti said:

Yes.. they did.  Either I'm watching or big john himself... they were going back and forth for a minute and I lost track of which one cause they were using an alt name, but my guys had him tied up in my house.  I walk in and he's like "just the person I came to see."

Yeah your proper famous, 88 get so annoyed when someone sells mushrooms on another server. Like what the fuck r we gonna do we're fucked by this competition we gotta shut this down. Ur a clown

4 minutes ago, anti said:

Yeah your proper famous, 88 get so annoyed when someone sells mushrooms on another server. Like what the fuck r we gonna do we're fucked by this competition we gotta shut this down. Ur a clown

2 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Unless the guy we were talking to in that instance dropped hard from the boards, it was most likely 88.   Who is mat?  

14 minutes ago, anti said:

Unless the guy we were talking to in that instance dropped hard from the boards, it was most likely 88.   Who is mat?  

Mat is im watching, other wise known as pellerin. End of conversation stop talking pls