Back on Olympus

Well after the server wipe me and all my friends quit playing on this server, but after a few months i decided to come back, slowly making my way up i bought a truck cost (100k) All of a sudden it just disappeared I

Can you explain what you where doing, where you where, and where the truck was when you last had it before it disappeared?

yes, it was before reset time and i knew i wouldn't make it to garage. So i locked the truck and the reset happens. Usually the Truck goes back into the garage but it didn't. Assuming i could of just not synced properly i checked but i did not have the 100k or the truck.

usually anything you buy/sell in the last 5mins of server reset you loose unfortunately,doesnt always happen but in future just try and not buy or sell anything within the last 5mins of the server reset!

ive lost a fair bit of money due to me being cocky with the server times lol tried selling with 3mins left and losing half of the money :( 

usually anything you buy/sell in the last 5mins of server reset you loose unfortunately,doesnt always happen but in future just try and not buy or sell anything within the last 5mins of the server reset!

ive lost a fair bit of money due to me being cocky with the server times lol tried selling with 3mins left and losing half of the money :(

yeah im not gonna bother i spend way to much time on this server and loose items. Not to mention 0 support for losses

yeah im not gonna bother i spend way to much time on this server and loose items. Not to mention 0 support for losses

You would get 0 support for losses if you don't have valid proof you lost something. They can't just take your word and comp you. 

You would get 0 support for losses if you don't have valid proof you lost something. They can't just take your word and comp you. 

reasonable, but who would just record themselves playing lol?