The Problems with the APD

33 minutes ago, _Daniel_ said:

no nlr and unlimited loadouts are overpowered and it needs to be removed, because civs have to pay for their loadouts. 

Its there to resemble a real police force.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:26 AM, _Daniel_ said:

no nlr and unlimited loadouts are overpowered and it needs to be removed, because civs have to pay for their loadouts. 

They've just stopped replying now. They know its a unfair advantage but can't get around their fragile ego to accept it.

15 minutes ago, Tom McCormack said:

They've just stopped replying now. They know its a unfair advantage but can't get around their fragile ego to accept it.

they have stopped replying because you my friend are a fucking spastic cops arent op they 89% have t2 vests and 6.5m every civ has 7.62 nd t3 fuck you and your keyboard

as well as a hole handbook they need to follow 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, i chop hatchbacks said:

they have stopped replying because you my friend are a fucking spastic cops arent op they 89% have t2 vests and 6.5m every civ has 7.62 nd t3 fuck you and your keyboard

as well as a hole handbook they need to follow 

no nlr and unlimited lives while spawning with loadouts isnt op huh.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:26 AM, _Daniel_ said:

No NLR is to simulate the size of an actual police force. When you’re doing this for the whole country of Altis it makes sense. Also Most cops you will run into have shit vests and shit gear compared to what civs have so... 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Tom McCormack said:

no nlr and unlimited lives while spawning with loadouts isnt op huh.

i was once an idiot like you but i played cop for a good bit and i saw how many times we got put into the dirt but the little times they win some fucking retard complains on the forums cops lose 70% of the time i think you are just horrible at the game

• Like 1
8 hours ago, i chop hatchbacks said:

i was once an idiot like you but i played cop for a good bit and i saw how many times we got put into the dirt but the little times they win some fucking retard complains on the forums cops lose 70% of the time i think you are just horrible at the game

Call me a idiot all you want, still won't make me a bigger retard then you all. I've been here long enough to see what needs to be seen and the people only complained when a retarded amount of abuse happened like how they reminisce about some shit a group on APD pulled when they were using Hunters for every wave at a Blackwater robbery. I mean what reaction would you expect from the opposition? If you do shit like that then ofc, people gonna cry about it.

A simple fact of the matter is APD are 100% reactionary faction, they require the Civilians to do shit in order for APD to be justified to respond in the same level of content and we need to bring our game up more when it comes to that shit instead of continuing to wave in like league of legends trash in hatchbacks.

If robbers bring 7.62 or LMGs, then bring Hunters. If the robbers bring HMG's, then APD bring the ghawk. It ain't fucking hard, too bad the PO's at Fed/BW don't have the ability to use lethal rounds after a second death and I have never witnessed APD pulling a Hunter HMG to disable a Ifrit or take down someone who has used a Titan launcher.

• Downvote 1
19 hours ago, Tom McCormack said:

Call me a idiot all you want, still won't make me a bigger retard then you all. I've been here long enough to see what needs to be seen and the people only complained when a retarded amount of abuse happened like how they reminisce about some shit a group on APD pulled when they were using Hunters for every wave at a Blackwater robbery. I mean what reaction would you expect from the opposition? If you do shit like that then ofc, people gonna cry about it.

A simple fact of the matter is APD are 100% reactionary faction, they require the Civilians to do shit in order for APD to be justified to respond in the same level of content and we need to bring our game up more when it comes to that shit instead of continuing to wave in like league of legends trash in hatchbacks.

If robbers bring 7.62 or LMGs, then bring Hunters. If the robbers bring HMG's, then APD bring the ghawk. It ain't fucking hard, too bad the PO's at Fed/BW don't have the ability to use lethal rounds after a second death and I have never witnessed APD pulling a Hunter HMG to disable a Ifrit or take down someone who has used a Titan launcher.

nigga the fuck are you talking about