Server 2 & free gangsheds

21 hours ago, DubbedSoap said:

So to be clear -- Server 2 will still be open 50% of the time, and gangs from Server 2 get a free gang shed poofed into existence on Server 1 while keeping their Server 2 gang shed?

Um... Do Server 1 gangs get a free Server 2 shed poofed into existence to play with during the 50% of the time Server 2 is up? If Server 2 plans on staying around for a while then let's balance this.

Server 2 gangs be like "I'm gonna go do runs on S2 when it's up, and when it isn't I'm going to go do runs on S1 with my FREE shed." 

Throwback to the days where gangs bought sheds for $20M + $15M in upgrades and had to do $35M worth of runs to break even. Now they just get to get rich fast with no upfront costs 😃

If S2 gangs get a free 24/7 shed then why not let S1 gangs get a free shed to use 12/7. Half the time.

I hope your virtual arma 3 video game runs go well!

pepePoint by Ruh_ - FrankerFaceZ

On 11/13/2020 at 12:30 PM, CHEESE1 said:

wait? i don't understand does this mean my old gang limits lost their gang shed on s2?

Well you havent really lost it, but s2 won't be open during non peak hours which is annoying for s2 gangs obviously.