Server 2 & free gangsheds

• Carrot Kid

With the November update, server two is now on a schedule and open only 12h/day. You can see Ryan's post for details.

A recent civilian council development request was to add additional gangsheds and many server two gangs will now be pushed to server one, where they might not have a shed. To help these refugees, we will be adding and issuing free sheds at request near their server two shed location.

The offer

• A free gangshed added to the map for your gang near the location of your server two shed

Requirements

• Must be part of a reasonable large and active server two gang
  • Must have purchased a server two gangshed prior to this update
  • Must not have a gangshed on server 1 (or be willing to delete it in exchange for the new one)
  • Must not have an available server one gangshed already near your server two shed location (within a couple km)
  • Must submit your request before the hotfix (next couple days!)

How to get your free shed?

• If you meet all the requirements and want to have a shed added for your gang, please make a general inquiry titled "I want a server 1 shed @zahzi" with your playerid and a link to your gang's stats page (please only one request per gang)
  • If your request is approved, a new shed will be added to the map and accessible to your gang near your server two shed with the next hotfix
  • Like 10

So to be clear -- Server 2 will still be open 50% of the time, and gangs from Server 2 get a free gang shed poofed into existence on Server 1 while keeping their Server 2 gang shed?

Um... Do Server 1 gangs get a free Server 2 shed poofed into existence to play with during the 50% of the time Server 2 is up? If Server 2 plans on staying around for a while then let's balance this.

Server 2 gangs be like "I'm gonna go do runs on S2 when it's up, and when it isn't I'm going to go do runs on S1 with my FREE shed." 

Throwback to the days where gangs bought sheds for $20M + $15M in upgrades and had to do $35M worth of runs to break even. Now they just get to get rich fast with no upfront costs 😃

If S2 gangs get a free 24/7 shed then why not let S1 gangs get a free shed to use 12/7. Half the time.

• Like 1
  • Pepega 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 8
54 minutes ago, DubbedSoap said:

So to be clear -- Server 2 will still be open 50% of the time, and gangs from Server 2 get a free gang shed poofed into existence on Server 1 while keeping their Server 2 gang shed?

Um... Do Server 1 gangs get a free Server 2 shed poofed into existence to play with during the 50% of the time Server 2 is up? If Server 2 plans on staying around for a while then let's balance this.

Server 2 gangs be like "I'm gonna go do runs on S2 when it's up, and when it isn't I'm going to go do runs on S1 with my FREE shed." 

Throwback to the days where gangs bought sheds for $20M + $15M in upgrades and had to do $35M worth of runs to break even. Now they just get to get rich fast with no upfront costs 😃

If S2 gangs get a free 24/7 shed then why not let S1 gangs get a free shed to use 12/7. Half the time.

this is why we can’t have nice things because of people like you lol

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, Jig said:

this is why we can’t have nice things because of people like you lol

By "we" I am guessing you are referring to the S2 gangs. 

Also, are gangs going to be able to sell these sheds? Because who in their right mind wouldn't sell their free S1 meth shed for $50M and still do meth runs half the time they're online on S2?

Imagine only having to sell 1 meth as a gang to make a profit instead of ~2,700-3,000. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
9 minutes ago, DubbedSoap said:

By "we" I am guessing you are referring to the S2 gangs. 

Also, are gangs going to be able to sell these sheds? Because who in their right mind wouldn't sell their free S1 meth shed for $50M and still do meth runs half the time they're online on S2?

nope talking about how dumb your logic is and we referring as the people of olympus

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Creepy said:

One shed per gang, please! 😉

For fuck sake man I was gonna make a server 2 alt gang named Not Noble and request a free moonshine shed.

@DubbedSoap is right. Gimme my s2 Noble shed or riot.

• Like 1

But actually will this gang sheds be deleted after they are sold to market or how would It work? I personally think that this sheds should to be able to be posted on market nor sold to realtor for money, you should just be able to get rid of it since you got it for free you shoudnt be getting money for selling it. ( Just my opinion )

5 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

How do you expect to add a house in Kavala?

Map designer just need to stack houses like apartment buildings or build some suburbs.

• Kappa 1