whats happening..

SO far today ive been RDM 5 times, some deaths are my fault but for the most ill just drop dead right after spawning one of my ZAM Trucks or driving/walking. The worst part is these people get away with it ive seen some on the server for a week. Seriously having such a hard time with the game anything i try ill drop dead, or the server will crash and my resource run will be useless.

Past 3 days ive lost 600k while playing for HOURS literally feel pointless its just a punch in the gut.

I played this server over a year ago things were good but now it just seems a bit out of control and a waste of my week off :(

• Like 1
  • Admin

SO far today ive been RDM 5 times, some deaths are my fault but for the most ill just drop dead right after spawning one of my ZAM Trucks or driving/walking. The worst part is these people get away with it ive seen some on the server for a week. Seriously having such a hard time with the game anything i try ill drop dead, or the server will crash and my resource run will be useless.

Past 3 days ive lost 600k while playing for HOURS literally feel pointless its just a punch in the gut.

I played this server over a year ago things were good but now it just seems a bit out of control and a waste of my week off :(

You know that it might be? The players killing you probably just recently came from *cough *cough Asylum and are still going through withdrawal. Give them time man, they will learn that here? RDM is no no ... BAN BAN BAN!

Yup if a staff doesn't witness either of what your stating then we need a ticket to be submitted with proper proof. We deal with people who RDM but we have to see it first. If theres nothing to back it up then there isn't much we can do. If we just went off the word of players there would be so many people banned.

As for losing items again if you do make sure to have some sort of video proof and we will get ya comp'd for it.

Some people stream there gameplay while others just use OBS or Shadowplay during there game-time. Both work well and allow you to have proof when needed. We have some OBS & Shadowplay guides in the guides section to help get ya setup and both are free. I personally prefer OBS as it has more features and doesn't require a person to have a Nvidia card.

You know that it might be? The players killing you probably just recently came from *cough *cough Asylum and are still going through withdrawal. Give them time man, they will learn that here? RDM is no no ... BAN BAN BAN!

Lol we were told not to kill matthew as he is a friend of shane's I believe and trust me we all RP so take you crap talk eleswhere. 

• Admin

Lol we were told not to kill matthew as he is a friend of shane's I believe and trust me we all RP so take you crap talk eleswhere. 

Lol take it easy man. I talk on my experience when I went to Asylum. Maybe your gang was different but for me it was a salty experience. Welcome to Olympus though. I did not mean to generalize. 

You weren't specifically targeted here, so cool your jets bud.

Matthew,

If you are repeatedly being RDM'd, I'd suggest going with what Hades said and use OBS (which has a capture the last X number of minutes like Shadowplay). If you need help setting it up and the guide doesn't help you, shoot me a message on TS and I'll help walk you through it.

• Like 1

Lol take it easy man. I talk on my experience when I went to Asylum. Maybe your gang was different but for me it was a salty experience. Welcome to Olympus though. I did not mean to generalize. 

Sorry to come off on you like that but that is all i have been hearing rdm rdm rdm... blah blah blah it gets old the only time one of us rdmed some one was a member killing other members in cop custody because he wasn't aware.

• Admin

Sorry to come off on you like that but that is all i have been hearing rdm rdm rdm... blah blah blah it gets old the only time one of us rdmed some one was a member killing other members in cop custody because he wasn't aware.

Nah, it's okay. Again I apologize for generalizing. Your gang seems to have a lot of members. How active are they? I want to see more tags on the player list aside from MC hehe. 

Nah, it's okay. Again I apologize for generalizing. Your gang seems to have a lot of members. How active are they? I want to see more tags on the player list aside from MC hehe. 

Had 14 members on last night

All very active gaining money and making a name for themselves 

• Admin

Nice... Well you came at the right time. We got an economy boost like a week ago and it has been way more fun. Hope to see you around. I'm the owner of the [LP] Los pollitos gang. We have like 15 members but only some of them are actually active. Maybe the " Little chickens" name isn't cutting it for some people? lol. We are an easy going gang and like to join up with other gangs and try to help each other. We are allies with Kappa and sometimes MC.  Anyway welcome again to Olympus and hope to see you around. 

Nice... Well you came at the right time. We got an economy boost like a week ago and it has been way more fun. Hope to see you around. I'm the owner of the [LP] Los pollitos gang. We have like 15 members but only some of them are actually active. Maybe the " Little chickens" name isn't cutting it for some people? lol. We are an easy going gang and like to join up with other gangs and try to help each other. We are allies with Kappa and sometimes MC.  Anyway welcome again to Olympus and hope to see you around. 

Thank you, and good luck to you and your gang best wishes.

• Like 1

Bromance_c0dbaf_602368.jpg

You guys should have a Broweiser in kavla square to celebrate your studlyness.  I applaud you both for being civil and coming to terms.  Well played gentleman, well played.   

• Like 2
  • Admin

Bromance_c0dbaf_602368.jpg

You guys should have a Broweiser in kavla square to celebrate your studlyness.  I applaud you both for being civil and coming to terms.  Well played gentleman, well played.   

Lol. As soon as we see each other at Kavala SQ I will buy everyone a Broweiser.... It's on me tonight! Everyone meet up at Kavala SQ tonight at about 8:30 EST! Medics, Cops, Civs!.... Broweiser on me! 

• Like 1
  • Admin

In my outside job ( Outside of Altis ) we have had meetings at restaurants which include celebratory drinks... So I do not foresee that to be an issue with Odin. Hehe  

• Like 1

my ingame name is not matthew its kgozi, So many people have matthew so i changed it 

• Admin

my ingame name is not matthew its kgozi, So many people have matthew so i changed it 

Ah kgozi. I remember you now. You were mad the other day because you kept getting killed by the gangs. Remember that when in red zones people do not need to announce themselves. Let me know if you need any help man. 

• Like 1

LMAO, so i got more patience and gave the server another shot, bought a zamok truck believe it was 370k ish. I stopped my truck to look at the map, a officer passing by puts his sirens on since staying still is suspicious. I had nothing to hide so whatever to that until a helicopter landed next to us and the new 'R' gang (new from asylum) came charging and shooting at the officer. They then blew me up and took my truck.

All thanks to an officer restraining me 'to search if i had a license' i stood in the open and was RDM and my truck was taken.

Absolutely rubbish and disgusting

Really this time i could do nothing to avoid being killed and having my truck taken..

• Admin

LMAO, so i got more patience and gave the server another shot, bought a zamok truck believe it was 370k ish. I stopped my truck to look at the map, a officer passing by puts his sirens on since staying still is suspicious. I had nothing to hide so whatever to that until a helicopter landed next to us and the new 'R' gang (new from asylum) came charging and shooting at the officer. They then blew me up and took my truck.

All thanks to an officer restraining me 'to search if i had a license' i stood in the open and was RDM and my truck was taken.

Absolutely rubbish and disgusting

Damn man. I know this can be frustrating. We can't be mad at the gangs for trying to take up the turfs. But if they announced themselves and gave you both a chance to react then it would not count as RDM. As the admin's have stated before. If you think this was RDM then next time record this and it will be dealt with. If you do not have any evidence on this the admins cannot go with just your word. If you need help let me know man. 

• Head Admin

The founders of Olympus came from Asylum.  Just sayin ;D