Get out the GoPro's its gonna be a rough weekend....

Agreed, the only thing that could be worse than the onslaught that is to come is when we had a half price weekend back in the day and FrankieonPcin1080p uploaded a Altis Video that same day.......

• Admin

Good times haha... 

one thing that has changed tho, gunstores are moved, so people are probably not gonna RDM (That much) and VDM is Disabled, so like yeah, i dont see how it can be that really really bad. but as said, it will be bad, not really really bad, but bad.

By VDM being disabled you mean that you won't get killed anymore when getting ran over? I kinda knew this but I still see people getting banned regardless because of this. 

• Admin

yeah, VDM exploiting basically, using your car to ram someone elses car and make a big BOOM. the only thing that has been disabled is running people over and they get KO'd, not killed. you can still ram shit and that is what goes under VDM, and if you do run people over in lets say Kavala, its still VDM, people just wont die.

Do what Wasteland does once you login with the wall of text that you want to read and list the key rules and where to read them.

Not going to lie, when I first played click M then Rules and saw that link I could not be bothered in the slightest to retype the URL/Go on my browser...

in the end key rules are RDM, VDM, RVD - they change once per year? If that...

I'll be honest, I never have pressed m and looked at the rules... Not once. After playing for a bit 1 or 2 of my friends got banned so we decided to read them as a group, and when I applied for apd I read them, but as a new player not many people read them unless they have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin

I'll be honest, I never have pressed m and looked at the rules... Not once. After playing for a bit 1 or 2 of my friends got banned so we decided to read them as a group, and when I applied for apd I read them, but as a new player not many people read them unless they have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the reason they should be more visible to everyone one in-game. At least the most important never-changing rules. 

• Admin

Half price weekend is real.... i cant believe this. We are screwed.

The only thing I ask from my fellow cop-mates is patience. There is a lot that's gonna happen since today.... Don't scare people away getting all pissed off because they don't know any better. Teach them... if that doesn't work then let the almighty Hades ban hammer come into play! 

The only thing I ask from my fellow cop-mates is patience. There is a lot that's gonna happen since today.... Don't scare people away getting all pissed off because they don't know any better. Teach them... if that doesn't work then let the almighty Hades ban hammer come into play! 

Yeah this weekend im going to exploit my rank as a PO and be on cop jailing as many RDM'ers as possible. Im not sure i can play all day but ill try my best, one thing that never really bothered me was RDM'ing trolls, it was just more people to catch for me. When i get mad (i get mad very quickly) i just shut the screen off, some people let this kind of stuff get to them really bad. Patcience fellow PO's.

• Admin

Yeah this weekend im going to exploit my rank as a PO and be on cop jailing as many RDM'ers as possible. Im not sure i can play all day but ill try my best, one thing that never really bothered me was RDM'ing trolls, it was just more people to catch for me. When i get mad (i get mad very quickly) i just shut the screen off, some people let this kind of stuff get to them really bad. Patcience fellow PO's.

Good to know man. Yeah if you get mad, don't show it in game that's what I always say. I have gotten mad maybe once and I just keep it to myself. And no Robocop please, players hate it. RP the sh** out of every situation. Dustin what's your in game name? 

Half price weekend is real.... i cant believe this. We are screwed.

System Check Initialized...
  Core Systems:         [ OK ]
  Memory Banks:         [ OK ]
  Transmission Buffer:  [ OK ]
  ECU:                  [ OK ]
  ACM:                  [ OK ]
  TCM:                  [ OK ]
System Check Complete...
Startup Sequence Initiated...
  Plasma Reactor:    [ ONLINE ]
  Field Generator:   [ ONLINE ] 
  Targeting:         [ ONLINE ]
  Power Regulators:  [ ONLINE ]
  Defense Systems:   [ ONLINE ]
Startup Sequence Complete...

Welcome to the Orbital Disciplinary Interdiction Nexus (O.D.I.N.) targeting interface.
Target Acquired...
System Charging...
System Banning...

94zCvbf.png

• Like 2
  • Admin
System Check Complete...

Welcome to the Orbital Disciplinary Interdiction Nexus (O.D.I.N.) targeting interface.

94zCvbf.png

Hell yeah!!!!! 

System Check Complete...

Target Acquired...
System Charging...
System Banning...

94zCvbf.png

*gasp* the orbital ban cannon *gasp*