Get out the GoPro's its gonna be a rough weekend....

So it seems that Asylum has rolled out a update that is receiving fairly negative reviews and on top of that confusing to understand as a new player (i was hella confused lol). So with that said i feel that hopefully we will be getting some fresh meat this weekend as players may not want to stick around on Asylum and would rather play here instead. This is pretty good for Olympus IMO. I'd recommend avoiding Kavala this weekend. Possibly Sofia depending on the amount of Cocaine being run. Hopefully we get some players to stick around and make there home here :D.

Predictions: 

RDM with a slight chance of comp or ban, and a Good chance of raining Quad's.

• Like 1

So it seems that Asylum has rolled out a update that is receiving fairly negative reviews and on top of that confusing to understand as a new player (i was hella confused lol). So with that said i feel that hopefully we will be getting some fresh meat this weekend as players may not want to stick around on Asylum and would rather play here instead. This is pretty good for Olympus IMO. I'd recommend avoiding Kavala this weekend. Possibly Sofia depending on the amount of Cocaine being run. Hopefully we get some players to stick around and make there home here :D.

Predictions: 

RDM with a slight chance of comp or ban

Dustin the Olympus News Weather Reporter

New Forum Title?

Pat and pending 

lul wat?

Predictions: 

Thanks Dustin for that weather report. Now off to Nana Gary with today's troll report. Gary?

• Admin

Predictions: 

You are right man. It actually made me glad when I saw so many people on last night, even without many cops. I am glad that Asylum rolled out that update, more fresh blood for us. Us veterans on Olympus... make these guys feel welcome so they stay. And for Hades and/or Poseidon... I suggest trying to roll out a summary of the server rules every time we join in. More like a disclaimer of the sorts, to prevent bans etc. 

Or perhaps key rules could be listed as briefing tabs on the map? Most people look there and wouldn't be so invasive.

When a person first joins the server it does state to open your map and look at the rules. The rules then have short links to our website. We did this so that way if updates to the rules are done we didn't have to push a new mission file every-time.

When I say important rules, I mean have rules that don't change listed and then the link under. Such as don't harm R&R, APD can't be taken hostage/robbed unless there are a certain number online, both parties must be INSIDE the red zone to attack without RP, VDM is still VDM even if they don't die, etc. The stuff that we don't change but is important for new players to know. Having the short link is still important and shouldn't be removed or replaced. 

• Like 2
  • Admin

When I say important rules, I mean have rules that don't change listed and then the link under. Such as don't harm R&R, APD can't be taken hostage/robbed unless there are a certain number online, both parties must be INSIDE the red zone to attack without RP, VDM is still VDM even if they don't die, etc. The stuff that we don't change but is important for new players to know. Having the short link is still important and shouldn't be removed or replaced. 

Yes I vote this gets added ASAP before the weekend comes in... It's going to be hectic. 

• Admin

Agreed, the only thing that could be worse than the onslaught that is to come is when we had a half price weekend back in the day and FrankieonPcin1080p uploaded a Altis Video that same day.......