2 big gangs, from both servers... Fight to the death?

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be one?

• Yes
    • Hell no
    • Maybe

So I posted a topic about this before the reset, and it never happened. But since Warfare has been doing a lot of events, I think this would be cool. 

He could host a even in which MC, Or MW, or big gangs from 2 servers fight to the death. Another idea could be to have all gangs who would like to participate and put them all in a Multi-TDM. Last gang standing wins. What are your thoughts? Does this sound like a good idea?

Easy. We have those fights anyway without a need of event

Also, we had an event (Ly Hades) where it was server vs MC. Once we got downed we had to leave, MC lasted one hour and won the event. Now putting another gang into the equation gives it just less people to attack MC which will end as you'd think.

Also, we had an event (Ly Hades) where it was server vs MC. Once we got downed we had to leave, MC lasted one hour and won the event. Now putting another gang into the equation gives it just less people to attack MC which will end as you'd think.

Other then a chop, and a random area. Having it hosted it will result in a payout, and a fun organized fight....

I think there should be an event that is the APD vs the server. Lets say the APD defends the fed, and the server has to attack it. The goal of the APD is to survive 30 minutes, and the server has to plant and blow the vault. Flip it around a little bit. If the server civilians win, each participant gets 100k, and if the apd wins they get 250k.

• Like 1

I think there should be an event that is the APD vs the server. Lets say the APD defends the fed, and the server has to attack it. The goal of the APD is to survive 30 minutes, and the server has to plant and blow the vault. Flip it around a little bit. If the server civilians win, each participant gets 100k, and if the apd wins they get 250k.

ez, eventually when you got 40 guys storming the gates you can't defend it. also talos snipers, hill snipers etc will fuck you. you'd need ~20 cops

ez, eventually when you got 40 guys storming the gates you can't defend it. also talos snipers, hill snipers etc will fuck you. you'd need ~20 cops

Last event we had to choose a spot on the Cartel Island, every time an [MC] member has been killed 50k was awarded to the shooter. If they were restrained and brought to AAC you'd be rewarded 250k (Or 250k for shooting Moob and 500k for restraining & brining him to HQ). There was a server of 45 going against us, proved to be difficult but my great area finding found us a fortress.

We fight people everywhere; Cartel Island, Moonshine Pro, Chop Shop, Airfield etc - it happens everywhere, and your reward in the end is saying "Fagroy you got rekt", if you create a GANG vs GANG event  then it would be unfair on people from the gang not involved as they won't have a chance to get any money.

It Is not supposed to be fair. And to state fair (No hate) I have been swarmed by 8 [MC] and lost, and I never stated unfair.

Damn love you Hades but not love you Warfare?