Official congrats to both Odin and Gucci Mane on their new developer roles!

• Admin

Lol... how about a potato field but... magic potatoes that can get you high like mushrooms? Magic Potato field? I think it would not be worth it unless there was good profit to be made for it and the legal way probably is not gonna cut it lol. Plus it would be kind of funny and unique to Olympus thanks to Mccringleberry's ideddsadda and the staff's work on implementing it. 

• Admin

And as far as i know no other server has Potatoes

There we go!. And I think Magic Potatoes ( illegal ) would be humorous and awesome for RP. I mean I do not know what the rest of you guys think but a little humor never hurt anyone  ;)

• Like 1

Potato's give you the ability to put drugs inside them, so when the APD catches you and you get searched they will have no evidence on you and the potatos will not be taken away. This is a way to smuggle drugs, eventually we will be able to put people in there and smuggle them across the checkpoints.

Features confirmed by the Gods themselves.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Potato's give you the ability to put drugs inside them, so when the APD catches you and you get searched they will have no evidence on you and the potatos will not be taken away. This is a way to smuggle drugs, eventually we will be able to put people in there and smuggle them across the checkpoints.

Features confirmed by the Gods themselves.

Ah!!! I already like it. Keep the good ideas flowing! 

Another idea i was pondering on could be Vodka and the 3 ingredients you need to make it could be Wheat,Rye and Potatoes you could sell it to the Vodka factory and depending on what the admins think it could be legal or illegal and could also promote other ideas like breathalizer for APD to see if your drunk driving

• Admin

Another idea i was pondering on could be Vodka and the 3 ingredients you need to make it could be Wheat,Rye and Potatoes you could sell it to the Vodka factory and depending on what the admins think it could be legal or illegal and could also promote other ideas like breathalizer for APD to see if your drunk driving

Bam! Yeah maybe now with three developers that can be implemented? So much RP value there!