Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Gang Blitz Bracket & Rosters

Whole thing was a joke honestly 

so many closet cheaters right now that it’s just unbearable to make something like this game competitive

Kids need to cheat without other people knowing to boost their irl ego’s when they frag with esp and montage it

And obviously I’m grateful the game has lasted this long, but it’s definitely getting close to calling it quits because at what point does dealing with closet cheaters get boring 

I’m sure there were more kids cheating that weren’t caught, without a doubt.

Wouldn’t be surprised if oly came out as an hvh server soon

1 hour ago, bihi said:

and idk why the time between the games was sso long, when it was supposed to be a ''blitz'' gw.

spent 2 hours going through are germans pc to find pulldowns than just going on with the rounds 

https://gyazo.com/682e2adb3c89155544ef192551a1656a

sus bro

39 minutes ago, C H O K E H O L D said:

Whole thing was a joke honestly 

so many closet cheaters right now that it’s just unbearable to make something like this game competitive

Kids need to cheat without other people knowing to boost their irl ego’s when they frag with esp and montage it

And obviously I’m grateful the game has lasted this long, but it’s definitely getting close to calling it quits because at what point does dealing with closet cheaters get boring 

I’m sure there were more kids cheating that weren’t caught, without a doubt.

Wouldn’t be surprised if oly came out as an hvh server soon

gg

• Community Manager

Congrats to Skeng Force Alpha on winning Gang Blitz! @nomadox @bihi

also congrats to Teamplayers on 2nd & Unknown for 3rd

• Like 2
  • Love 1

You guys are on crack this gang wars was the best event ran so far. The only problem is the gangs being retards and not connecting to the server fast enough and personally I think the interviews should just be left to the winners just coin flip for the match before and have a 5 min timer for gangs to join the server and if they dont they fight out numbered. Everything was perfect until the final round because a commentator said they wrong thing, but personally the cap should shrink smaller because SFA were being pussies and just hide instead. Sorry for any spelling mistakes not completely sober 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, saltyconnor said:

You guys are on crack this gang wars was the best event ran so far. The only problem is the gangs being retards and not connecting to the server fast enough and personally I think the interviews should just be left to the winners just coin flip for the match before and have a 5 min timer for gangs to join the server and if they dont they fight out numbered. Everything was perfect until the final round because a commentator said they wrong thing, but personally the cap should shrink smaller because SFA were being pussies and just hide instead. Sorry for any spelling mistakes not completely sober 

Look dude @WALT did his best he had it on his back yes we can all agree ending was shit but at the end of the day Walt completed his event and tbh I want to see the ones hating make an event like this next time it will be better.but I watched the whole 9 hours and it was great yes ping in between games but the guys who ran it does not get enough credit and shout out to oly staff bc with them y’all wouldn’t have the option to be on here talk ya shit or having a good time

• Like 4
  • Senior Admin
On 1/18/2021 at 5:38 AM, saltyconnor said:

interviews should still happen imo since the majority of the stream liked them and people should be gearing up whilst the interview is going so pretty much soon as the interview is done we go straight into the game.

Things such as people not being teleported because they didn't get in a car in the future will probably just mean they get left out of the round as restarting the round is lengthily since everyone has to regear and it's not like we wasn't spamming it to each team in the matches. It's a pretty simple concept of once the garage door opens to get in the cars to get tp'd.

There's a few other changes which will probably need to happen to prevent boring rounds (people slamming window and realising they outnumber so not pushing for a easy win)

• Like 1

Was it a fun event? Sure

I think overall it was a great success and it was well thought out, although, there are some kinks that need to be reworked. (Already mentioned) ^

I’m just reiterating that the player base is what ruins the fun, the cheaters, the gangs getting disqualified, etc. It’s nothing we haven’t seen before, but of course that’s no excuse to try and eradicate the errors.

• Senior Admin
37 minutes ago, Y A Y O said:

Was it a fun event? Sure

I think overall it was a great success and it was well thought out, although, there are some kinks that need to be reworked. (Already mentioned) ^

I’m just reiterating that the player base is what ruins the fun, the cheaters, the gangs getting disqualified, etc. It’s nothing we haven’t seen before, but of course that’s no excuse to try and eradicate the errors.

Kind of hard to tell if someone is cheating when ArmA spectate looks and does shit like this. Regardless from what I saw there was nothing super sketchy like there has been in previous years other then that one shot through smoke which resulted in checks being done on the person's PC

https://gyazo.com/6570a044654500c951188f8d14e5a495

12 minutes ago, Masoooooooooon said:

Kind of hard to tell if someone is cheating when ArmA spectate looks and does shit like this. Regardless from what I saw there was nothing super sketchy like there has been in previous years other then that one shot through smoke which resulted in checks being done on the person's PC

https://gyazo.com/6570a044654500c951188f8d14e5a495

True lol