what have a missed this weekend? :)

• Admin

Well, I had a lot of fun. Playing as a cop was a blast for me. New gangs coming in. Getting a lot of activity at gang hideouts now that the are fixed. People were pretty much doing every illegal drug I can think of. As a civ I got killed on frog like at 9am on Saturday. 

There were many bans, many hacks, many rdm'ers, many trolls.... After all it was a free Arma weekend. Although I do hope most of the good players I met actually stay on Olympus as all of them mentioned how much they enjoyed playing here.

All in all, I enjoyed myself a lot. Hopefully everyone else felt the same? ( ah, not much activity from the higher ups this weekend ) 

I had a lot of slaves picking things for Moonshine for me, they got a % back and also exepirence how to do drugs. So it was like helping them start off with drugs by having help me do it... profit?

• Like 1
  • Admin

I had a lot of slaves picking things for Moonshine for me, they got a % back and also exepirence how to do drugs. So it was like helping them start off with drugs by having help me do it... profit?

I also played a bit on the weekend.

Favorite rp after I revived someone: 10k for this shit? F**k you mate!

Beside that I met a few ppl whom i had some more conversation than usual about the game, controls etc. Almost all of them were amazed about the server & the community here.

I talked to 2-3 players who was here coz the free weekend, but they made some kind of promise that they'll buy the game and join to this community we have.

And as always, sorry for my bad English. :-)

• Admin

I also played a bit on the weekend.

Favorite rp after I revived someone: 10k for this shit? F**k you mate!

Beside that I met a few ppl whom i had some more conversation than usual about the game, controls etc. Almost all of them were amazed about the server & the community here.

I talked to 2-3 players who was here coz the free weekend, but they made some kind of promise that they'll buy the game and join to this community we have.

And as always, sorry for my bad English. :-)

Don't get me wrong! I don't have any problems with the squeekerz. They just make me smile, when you get out to talk to them, and u expect to hear a deep male voice, then u hear a tiny little voice sayin ' Hi ' !.

Nothing better than this :) 

ps.: Actually a Huron for R&R would be better than this..  ^_^

• Admin

Don't get me wrong! I don't have any problems with the squeekerz. They just make me smile, when you get out to talk to them, and u expect to hear a deep male voice, then u hear a tiny little voice sayin ' Hi ' !.

Nothing better than this :)

ps.: Actually a Huron for R&R would be better than this..  ^_^

Hehe yeah I know exactly what you mean.