Let's Talk.

I'm listening to 2pac.  Really I have admiration for him too much .    He is a true Legend.. 

He summed it all up so well in one Sentence.

"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite" 

So;

What do you want from me?   What Problem Do You Have With Me?  Is my being a Muslim bothering you?  Or is it because I have Turkish blood in my veins?

Come on,  Let's Talk...    

• Like 5
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, JD Connor said:

u rdm me 😞

just wanna be frens plez

👍

19 minutes ago, SummeDummkopf said:

Your Turkish blood, fuck turks.

I like your gang name. I remember we erased you from history in 1453. Actually, you shouldn't be angry. Because by finishing your middle ages, we introduced the world to the New Age.  👊

• Like 3

I hate that you ruin my day in kav when I decide to hop on and hang out in kav and then when I get revived your their to ruin it again. So that's why I hate you.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, buckie said:

My favorite war is the first crusades when we murdered your shitty people.

@ buckie

You Are Really Great Ignorance.   First of all, let me tell you,   Believe me,  In real life, do not use these words in front of Muslims. Don't even think about it with the Turks.  You can guess what will happen to you. And there will never be sadness in their hearts because of it. 

I will give some information for my other friends who are reading this.

The Seljuk State is defeating the Byzantine Empire. Thus, Anatolia becomes the Turkish Homeland.  The domination of Jerusalem passed to the Muslims.  The Byzantine emperor asks for help from the European States.   The Crusader Army of 600K was assembled.   Their aim is to take back Jerusalem.  

You brag that it's your favorite battle, but you haven't had another victories.  You have organized 8 war in total.  You just won on the first one.  The Crusader Army not only shed the blood of Muslims, but also slaughtered thousands of Jews.

Finally ,  You won the war.  But don't forget that we killed 550k of your soldiers.

Ps:  I gave a short summary.  Please do your research with its causes, experiences and results.

5 hours ago, Wicked Weiner said:

I hate that you ruin my day in kav when I decide to hop on and hang out in kav and then when I get revived your their to ruin it again. So that's why I hate you.

come on bro 😄    Look Dude, we have 2 choices.   1.  You had attractive a Bounty.   2.  You were the one who started the first Fire. 

Everyone knows that I don't ruin anyone's day for no reason.   If I killed someone, they hurt me. 

4 hours ago, PolarBear said:

I mean, whenever you RDM someone and they request a revive, I make money, so I don't have a problem with you. Enforcing rules ain't my job. Lol

bro, I hope you make a lot of money.    I have a question for you.  

Where Do You Get Them I Do RDM?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Revenge said:

@ buckie

You Are Really Great Ignorance.   First of all, let me tell you,   Believe me,  In real life, do not use these words in front of Muslims. Don't even think about it with the Turks.  You can guess what will happen to you. And there will never be sadness in their hearts because of it. 

I will give some information for my other friends who are reading this.

The Seljuk State is defeating the Byzantine Empire. Thus, Anatolia becomes the Turkish Homeland.  The domination of Jerusalem passed to the Muslims.  The Byzantine emperor asks for help from the European States.   The Crusader Army of 600K was assembled.   Their aim is to take back Jerusalem.  

You brag that it's your favorite battle, but you haven't had another victories.  You have organized 8 war in total.  You just won on the first one.  The Crusader Army not only shed the blood of Muslims, but also slaughtered thousands of Jews.

Finally ,  You won the war.  But don't forget that we killed 550k of your soldiers.

Ps:  I gave a short summary.  Please do your research with its causes, experiences and results.

come on bro 😄    Look Dude, we have 2 choices.   1.  You had attractive a Bounty.   2.  You were the one who started the first Fire. 

Everyone knows that I don't ruin anyone's day for no reason.   If I killed someone, they hurt me. 

You shit in the street. Your religion is full of pedos. Not to mention I wanna know the literacy rates in ur shit hole countries. Probably negative  

13 hours ago, buckie said:

My favorite war is the first crusades when we murdered your shitty people.

Nevermind that the Byzantine Empire, a Christian break off of Rome, was between the crusaders and Jerusalem.... and thousands of Christians met their end at the hands of the crusaders as their burned their cities, churches, and homes while looting and plundering for resources.  

11 hours ago, Revenge said:

I dont know bud, just from what the people cry about when i get onscene. lol

5 hours ago, buckie said:

You shit in the street. Your religion is full of pedos. Not to mention I wanna know the literacy rates in ur shit hole countries. Probably negative  

I am  Muslim.  Islam is perfect. but  I am Not.  İf I make mistake, blame me. but not my Religion.

Study Islam, not Muslims. 😉

5 hours ago, Revenge said:

I am  Muslim.  Islam is perfect. but  I am Not.  İf I make mistake, blame me. but not my Religion.

Study Islam, not Muslims. 😉

Revenge do not let a xenophobe effect your mental state. Muslim or not, you are a very nice person, and conduct yourself in a respectful manner, never change king.