Couple Questions From Mr.Bojo

1. Who the hell keeps deleting posts of mine without saying anything? It makes me sad : (

2. Why the fuck havnt Brry been blocked from posting yet? (If he's blocked, gj admins)

3. Will we ever see changes being made to the website design? Its been the same for a really long time and its getting really booring to look at :P

4. Can someone confirm if im blacklisted or not? I think im not but i want imt in a more official way :P

5. How many bans am i on? If i get one more am i permd forever then? (Hades mentioned 2 month expiration on bans depending on severity)

6. Will we ever see something done to make the server easier for the new guy? Alot of suggestions have been made but notging has happened.

7. Why is gary / other admins allowed to troll with my information on ts? :( my signature, member title etc : ( "cries"

8. If im not blacklisted for APD , who do i pay to get accepted? : 3

Thanks people! :3

1. Who the hell keeps deleting posts of mine without saying anything? It makes me sad : (

2. Why the fuck havnt Brry been blocked from posting yet? (If he's blocked, gj admins)

3. Will we ever see changes being made to the website design? Its been the same for a really long time and its getting really booring to look at :P

4. Can someone confirm if im blacklisted or not? I think im not but i want imt in a more official way :P

5. How many bans am i on? If i get one more am i permd forever then? (Hades mentioned 2 month expiration on bans depending on severity)

6. Will we ever see something done to make the server easier for the new guy? Alot of suggestions have been made but notging has happened.

7. Why is gary / other admins allowed to troll with my information on ts? :( my signature, member title etc : ( "cries"

8. If im not blacklisted for APD , who do i pay to get accepted? : 3

Thanks people! :3

1. Blame Gary....always blame Gary. 

2. Everyone goes overboard sometimes. Not sure if he is or isn't blocked. 

3. Poseidon brought it up at one point but no clue if anything is planned. 

6. I think the problem with new players is they don't know how to make money or where they should start. More guides are needed in my opinion. 

7. I have been messed with to :(

8. Hades...Always Hades

• Like 1

I believe we decided with you in the room that you'd be allowed to apply for COP.

You may still be on the blacklist, but we told you that you could take the test again to be APD. Study study study!