Civ Council Trying to Monopolize Cartels

1 hour ago, WALT said:

As stated briefly, I originally wanted there to be only two cartels (Drug Cartel & Arms Cartel). Civ-Council & staff came up with a compromise in order to appease the server as a whole which has led us to the current roundtable change which is 3 cartels. Moving all cartels into warzone should increase combat and the number of gangs inside of warzone. By moving tower cap we are freeing up the peninsula for hopefully some new content that is in a very appealing spot on the map.

@ anti this is what i was talking about. conquest players making decisions for the whole.  you all say it is not about money... but condensing cartels to a more local zone and condensing 3 cartels into 2 will in fact allow money to come in at a faster rate for those that have the cartel... (money printing).... i say move all drug cartels to their own singular cartel cap spread out. that way you work for it. and add frog to that list of caps as well.

• Love 2
  • STFU 2
6 hours ago, anti said:

I barely ever shark anymore unless I'm being pushed by an insurmountable number of people or I'm protecting a titan. 

we litterally push you as a 2 man and youll sit in the water for 20 minutes talking shit and telling us to push into the water lmao. Please stop saying this because i litterally have videos of you sharking 1v1s, 1v2s, & 1v3s

• TriHard 1
3 minutes ago, Strafe said:

we litterally push you as a 2 man and youll sit in the water for 20 minutes talking shit and telling us to push into the water lmao. Please stop saying this because i litterally have videos of you sharking 1v1s, 1v2s, & 1v3s

From forever ago. Do you even play anymore?

If you support this, and you're not in Cabal or TP, then you have "little brother thinks hes playing the game too, but his controller isn't even plugged in" energy. 

This isn't what I thought they meant when they said scamming was allowed on oly.

11 minutes ago, anti said:

From forever ago. Do you even play anymore?

im litterally a leader of calliou on chemo. Im talking about like a week or two ago lmao. This thread is making you look more and more delusional.

https://stats.olympus-entertainment.com/stats/gangs/39423/

We started capping cartels on 1/1/22 and have made 80m in 12 days with almost no fights. Im for this change because i play this game to fight people not print money off caps.

• Weird 1
10 minutes ago, Strafe said:

im litterally a leader of calliou on chemo. Im talking about like a week or two ago lmao. This thread is making you look more and more delusional.

https://stats.olympus-entertainment.com/stats/gangs/39423/

We started capping cartels on 1/1/22 and have made 80m in 12 days with almost no fights. Im for this change because i play this game to fight people not print money off caps.

Bro i have no idea who you are.  You're some dude thats been trolling my posts nonstop for years.  Didn't know you were one of those kids.

12 minutes ago, anti said:

Bro i have no idea who you are.  You're some dude thats been trolling my posts nonstop for years.  Didn't know you were one of those kids.

Funny how someone called me strafe in side the other day when i was running under a nn and you said word for word "Is that who that is?" "Makes alot of sense now." After we pushed you off peninsula. 

Again anti you either have a peanut brain or choose to leave stuff out to fit your narrative of "boo hoo this random has been harrassing me on forums for years"

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Strafe said:

Funny how someone called me strafe in side the other day when i was running under a nn and you said word for word "Is that who that is?" "Makes alot of sense now." After we pushed you off peninsula. 

Again anti you either have a peanut brain or choose to leave stuff out to fit your narrative of "boo hoo this random has been harrassing me on forums for years"

Bro you live to downvote me.  I never used the word harassed, but youre definitely a little obsessed.  Anyone who 40% or more of their forum input revolves around me needs to examine themselves.

10 minutes ago, anti said:

Bro you live to downvote me.  I never used the word harassed, but youre definitely a little obsessed.  Anyone who 40% or more of their forum input revolves around me needs to examine themselves.

says the person whose every post is bitching and moaning for no reason. Funny how youll avoid the point and attack me personally but when someone attacks you you try to get them banned for harassment LMAO. Keep calling me obsessed mrd7c35859f8ab125ed4ce148204ffc626.png

Heres a fun fact for you anti. There has been 27,518 hours since you first joined olympus. You have spent 4,015 of those playing olympus. 1147 days since youve joined. That means on average since youve joined olympus youve played 3.5 hrs a day. Keep calling me obsessed when you cant put down a altis life server lmao.

You would think in that amount of time you would have picked up some type of skill other than bitching on forums & sharking.

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1

dont think you realise one of the main things that draw players into oly are fights especially on cartels, if you dont like to be forced to fight then dont and leave it to the players that do. most people i know literally log off just because there isnt fights, cartels arent made for newer smaller gangs its made for endgame players that are quite literally bored of playing the same fucking thing over and over and over again and would rather just pvp, theres tons of things to do otherwise and theres even ways to make money without paying cartel (legal runs, frogs, plane deliveries, robbing, etc.) theres nothing wrong with the new system and even if there is the positives outweigh the negatives. also i havent heard of a single person complain except you which isnt suprising considering you literally do nothing but sit underwater and contest or use explosives

TLDR - if you dont like the change then either change your playstyle or dont fight

Also civ council please push to remove rebreathers im tired of buying sdars when pushing peninsula

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Evannnnn said:

dont think you realise one of the main things that draw players into oly are fights especially on cartels, if you dont like to be forced to fight then dont and leave it to the players that do. most people i know literally log off just because there isnt fights, cartels arent made for newer smaller gangs its made for endgame players that are quite literally bored of playing the same fucking thing over and over and over again and would rather just pvp, theres tons of things to do otherwise and theres even ways to make money without paying cartel (legal runs, frogs, plane deliveries, robbing, etc.) theres nothing wrong with the new system and even if there is the positives outweigh the negatives. also i havent heard of a single person complain except you which isnt suprising considering you literally do nothing but sit underwater and contest or use explosives

TLDR - if you dont like the change then either change your playstyle or dont fight

Also civ council please push to remove rebreathers im tired of buying sdars when pushing peninsula

Are you incapable of reading?  A lot of people have serious issues with this new system.  

2 hours ago, hawkg said:

I literally just joined silla and i do none of those things the only time i play is conquest and federal events. And i know what warzone is supposed to look like im not saying im a cartel fighter but i was in woo back Wednesday for a while.

You're still about to get banned for DCing while being vigi'd

2 hours ago, anti said:

Are you incapable of reading?  A lot of people have serious issues with this new system.  

im sure your gangs babyraging over it because their queen is unhappy with the changes to the server unfortunately the rest of us want to have some fun

• +1 1

Don't cartel often, little gang, but I like that peninsula cartel even with anti sharking it. Wouldn't mind seeing that be repurposed for something. Maybe have that become the tax free drug dealer? Just 2 cents worth.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, -Price- said:

Don't cartel often, little gang, but I like that peninsula cartel even with anti sharking it. Wouldn't mind seeing that be repurposed for something. Maybe have that become the tax free drug dealer? Just 2 cents worth.

Not a terrible idea actually. We used to have a tax-free dealer near OG rebel but it was next to OG rebel so it was hardly used

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Not a terrible idea actually. We used to have a tax-free dealer near OG rebel but it was next to OG rebel so it was hardly used

Ctf used it all the time.  We'd have jean dufour drop off tempests with blackfishes.

5 hours ago, anti said:

Nobody does oil.  The problem is that doing runs right now is as aids as fighting cartels for the small gangs.  Driving all these cartel gangs out of cartels to hand the caps to two gangs is going to make robberies even worse.  People are camping everything because the server is too high pop.  Cutting people out of things just makes that worse. 

I like you walt, but I think you know that this just basically turns cartels into a money machine that barely needs defended for the top gangs.  We have 140 people on the server most of the time... and now most of the server is being told cartels are off limits unless you have a zerg gang.  

Less people are going to fight cartels now.  You've taken the incentive away.  After this goes in, ONE GANG will almost always control all of the caps.  There is no division.  There is no hope of a gang holding another.  Your perspective is skewed because of your gang.  

Honestly I would rather be doing runs than doing cartels, but 140 server pop with cops that don't defend WPL users, and 80 elitist people who "don't do runs, only robberies" with 10 people actually trying in vain to do runs just makes this server aids.  I got forced into cartels because of stupid decisions that dumbasses pushed through because of lack of perspective, and now I'm being pushed out of cartels with vague promises of doing something for farmers in the future.  Fuck all that.  

I disagree, being robbed is not as bad as you make it out to be. In roughly two weeks I made 20mil by just doing a couple runs a day and now that I have stopped doing runs I am almost broke. Mainly because of my gambling addiction but we do not need to talk that. @ FBI Agent Phil played for a couple months and made well over 60mil by doing runs. I didn't get robbed that often I mostly fought off most of the people that did try, I'm a solo at this point, the only time I actually got robbed is when Batal or another big gang showed up.

7 hours ago, -Price- said:

to add to this, imo we should have a system implemented where you dont need to pay cartel taxes but as a tradeoff you get tracked for 5 minutes and cant store/bank atm for 5 minutes, they used to do this on modded servers and it worked quite well

1 hour ago, Evannnnn said:

to add to this, imo we should have a system implemented where you dont need to pay cartel taxes but as a tradeoff you get tracked for 5 minutes and cant store/bank atm for 5 minutes, they used to do this on modded servers and it worked quite well

This is that stupid anzus shit that would never work on oly. Leave modded servers and AltisLifeKOTH separate. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Vinny52 said:

This is that stupid anzus shit that would never work on oly. Leave modded servers and AltisLifeKOTH separate. 

no idea if its on anzus but if u want to pay tax go for it idgaf just a suggestion, didnt mean to hurt your feelings mr vinny

Like I've said before.. you aren't in Cabal or TP and you support this, you got "little brother thinks he 's playing the game with you but his controller isn't even plugged in" energy.

11 minutes ago, anti said:

Like I've said before.. you aren't in Cabal or TP and you support this, you got "little brother thinks he 's playing the game with you but his controller isn't even plugged in" energy.

Lol yah that's a productive way of arguing. Anytime someone disagrees with you just call them a bot. You are what you hate.