Stop telling me to join civ council..

1 hour ago, Chase- said:

Logistically it makes no sense that the person that routinely puts up new ideas on the forums is being denied from Civilian Council.

Go look at the sheets - I can guarantee you 90% of the weekly ideas are filler ideas.

Having an ego over civilian council lead is a bit pathetic LOL come on man @ Diamond Drop

Chase you gotta be kidding right now... CC may be alot of things. But she would not handle council well, a few denies in, and a giant conspiracy would hit the normal forums.

• Clown 1
4 hours ago, Falco said:

Chase you gotta be kidding right now... CC may be alot of things. But she would not handle council well, a few denies in, and a giant conspiracy would hit the normal forums.

Your perspective is skewed because you don't like me. 

13 hours ago, doctor doom the ahk user said:

@ anti  if you were on civ council you would put arms on the tower cap just so you could sit in the water

Once again, skewed perspective.  Do you even remember what it was like playing with me?  I was the one that kept everyone chill.  I was the one who kept the cool head.  I was the one who gets a bunch of people together that hate eachother, squash the beefs, and get people work towards a common goal.  Countless people on this server became friends solely because I helped them work shit out.

My suggestion for the cartel changes was to get rid of the water caps as planned, but not group them up so everyone on the server still has a chance of fighting cartels without getting zerged.

I haven't once said a thing to fight to save the water caps.  Everyone is letting their imaginations run wild.

5 hours ago, Chase- said:

Logistically it makes no sense that the person that routinely puts up new ideas on the forums is being denied from Civilian Council.

Go look at the sheets - I can guarantee you 90% of the weekly ideas are filler ideas.

Having an ego over civilian council lead is a bit pathetic LOL come on man @ Diamond Drop

I recall one civ council meeting where the bulk of 3 different people's ideas came from me because they all asked me for help with ideas.

6 hours ago, anti said:

Your perspective is skewed because you don't like me.

It's literally fact. Look how you act on the forums. Hell, look how you started this post. Calling us all nazis, lol cmon now. It's time you start taking responsibility for your actions. You're 38 act like it.

2 minutes ago, Falco said:

It's literally fact. Look how you act on the forums. Hell, look how you started this post. Calling us all nazis, lol cmon now. It's time you start taking responsibility for your actions. You're 38 act like it.

You have to completely twist my words to try to make a point.  You aren't saying anything that's sincere.  You are willfully taking what I said and completely changing it.  You didn't misread it.

DD posted nazi flags and ranted about exterminating to jewish people to me.  He is literally a nazi, and I never called anyone else that but him.  

11 minutes ago, Chase- said:

Civilian council is a joke - it’s the filler section for those who can’t get on lead support before they go for mod.

Most of the people on it don't even want to be on it, they just want the reward skins and WP.  I could care less about that, I just legit wanted to do good for the server.

On 1/15/2022 at 3:35 AM, anti said:

Let's be clear.. civ council is a corrupt club that you have to be friends with DD's nazi ass to get in.  

Right twisting your words. 

2 minutes ago, anti said:

DD posted nazi flags and ranted about exterminating to jewish people to me.  He is literally a nazi, and I never called anyone else that but him.  

Yet just like everything else you accuse people of, you have no proof. At this point, just like everything else you do it's kicking a dead horse,  its just wasting people's time at this point. Take responsibility for your actions. And re apply when you're ready to act like an adult. Have a good day.

Just now, Falco said:

Take responsibility for your actions. And re apply when you're ready to act like an adult. Have a good day.

He did it plain view of everyone in the noble discord.  All the messages were deleted by N Michael and he was banned.

Lots of people were toxic af to me back in the day doing shit like that.  Most of them, especially the ones all on staff now today, have apologized for the way they acted.  DD is still the same person, and never should have gotten any responsibility tbh.

You all get saved time and words if you let anti on the civ council and let her fuck it up for herself if you think she’s gonna do so bad. Not allowing someone on civ council cuz u have a smooth brain and hood grudges over a video game. This is the exact problem SAPD faced 3 years ago when u had to be a friend or u weren’t sapd

Edited by buckie
2 hours ago, buckie said:

You all get saved time and words if you let anti on the civ council and let her fuck it up for herself if you think she’s gonna do so bad. Not allowing someone on civ council cuz u have a smooth brain and hood grudges over a video game. This is the exact problem SAPD faced 3 years ago when u had to be a friend or u weren’t sapd

Coming from someone who hates me.  As unbiased a source as you can get.

On 1/15/2022 at 12:35 AM, anti said:

Every time I got something to say about something retarded civ council is doing, I get some reply about how I should apply to civ council. 

Let's be clear.. civ council is a corrupt club that you have to be friends with DD's nazi ass to get in.  

civ.png

Lets be clear…  you didn't even read the application post and provide a proper title.  Theres no ideas and no actual attempt at caring or relaying why you would be good. 

The 1st thing it says on the application

"Please title this request as "Name - Civ Council Dept"   Example - 'DeadPooL - Civ Council Runs'

Read this before submitting: https://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/31891-civilian-council-applications-open/**IF YOU DO NOT FILL OUT THE APPLICATION WITH A NARRATIVE AND PROPER TITLE YOU WILL BE DENIED"

Start there.

Even my application with all the detail you would want was denied for reasons, then I got it later. 

Please just take a look in the mirror and stop throwing a pity party for yourself. You need to do things differently not fight for why you didn't do something wrong.  Accept, Move On, Grow.  That applies to all aspects of life. Either stay toxic or evolve, I made my choice and its seemed to work out so far. 

I wish you luck in the future. 

Screenshot_20220119-100018_Chrome~3.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-100312_Chrome~2.jpg

Every time I got something to say about something retarded civ council is doing, I get some reply about how I should apply to civ council. 

Reapply with a better attitude and actually follow application format?

Absolutely not true. I barely know DD and somehow I got in

• Love 1

Step 1) Be an obsequious good little boy to diamond

Step 2) Already be friends with everyone in the council

Step 3) Get accepted

Step 4) Power trip over a made up role on an Arma III Altis Life Roleplay Server in 2022!!!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tarquanda said:

Step 1) Be an obsequious good little boy to diamond

Step 2) Already be friends with everyone in the council

Step 3) Get accepted

Step 4) Power trip over a made up role on an Arma III Altis Life Roleplay Server in 2022!!!

Ive countless times made fun of and shit on diamond while playing, dude 100% does not like me. 

I know no one in the council

Just have actual ideas that are thought out, its really that simple.  No hidden society bs that ive seen. 

Were all addicted to this game and trip soo… 

Just now, TroyOGG said:

Ive countless times made fun of and shit on diamond while playing, dude 100% does not like me. 

I know no one in the council

Just have actual ideas that are thought out, its really that simple.  No hidden society bs that ive seen. 

Were all addicted to this game and trip soo… 

Last time I checked the Illuminati doesn't tell people their part of the Illuminati 

Pin on omae wa mou shibaru

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Murder Taxi Driver said:

Absolutely not true. I barely know DD and somehow I got in

You give him what he wants.  People have previously only gotten vigi positions because they agreed to nerf vigis.  
The reason they got rid of therisa vigi is because Suwoop aggressively only recruited vigis that would agree to get rid of it.

Most vigis on civ council actively work against what vigis actually want.  If they bring up something vigi+ they get shot down hard.  Only vigi nerfs allowed. 

It works like that. Agree with the head 100%, or get your ideas shat on.  

3 minutes ago, anti said:

You give him what he wants.  People have previously only gotten vigi positions because they agreed to nerf vigis.  
The reason they got rid of therisa vigi is because Suwoop aggressively only recruited vigis that would agree to get rid of it.

Most vigis on civ council actively work against what vigis actually want.  If they bring up something vigi+ they get shot down hard.  Only vigi nerfs allowed. 

It works like that. Agree with the head 100%, or get your ideas shat on.  

While I cant say much regarding the vigi section of civ council, I can tell you that I did not share any of my ideas with DD while I was applying. So the fact that you claim that I had to agree with DD to get in CC is simply untrue

• Love 1

Love how this plays out:

Half the server: "Diamond drop has power issues.  He's egoing on Civ Council.  We should go back to voting.  He's only placing people into positions that agree with him."

Civ Council:  " NO DIAMOND DROP IS GREAT.  EVERYTHING IS GREAT.   EVERYTHING IS JUST SUPER.  I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE'S DOING RIGHT NOW"

It's like asking a north korean what they think of kim jong un.

The day he's removed as head everything they have to say about him is going to change drastically.

5 minutes ago, anti said:

Love how this plays out:

Half the server: "Diamond drop has power issues.  He's egoing on Civ Council.  We should go back to voting.  He's only placing people into positions that agree with him."

Civ Council:  " NO DIAMOND DROP IS GREAT.  EVERYTHING IS GREAT.   EVERYTHING IS JUST SUPER.  I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE'S DOING RIGHT NOW"

It's like asking a north korean what they think of kim jong un.

Just like you ask, can you please provide a detailed example. Only people I see saying that are the ones that got denied cause they don't know how to accept when they need to change. Please grow up mr.38 year old. Your crying over a game, when the application format even said you'll be denied if you can't follow it. You cant follow the very 1st step. Go fix yourself before you can fix the server.  Sorry that I know what soil beneath my feet feels like. Grow up and stop bitching. 

2 minutes ago, TroyOGG said:

Just like you ask, can you please provide a detailed example. Only people I see saying that are the ones that got denied cause they don't know how to accept when they need to change. Please grow up mr.38 year old. Your crying over a game, when the application format even said you'll be denied if you can't follow it. You cant follow the very 1st step. Go fix yourself before you can fix the server.  Sorry that I know what soil beneath my feet feels like. Grow up and stop bitching. 

He literally gave an entirely different reason for denying me.   You guys just now noticed this very minor flaw in the format.  I'm sure your great leader will reward you for finding something else to blame even though it literally contradicted his original reason of personally not liking me.

14 minutes ago, anti said:

He literally gave an entirely different reason for denying me.   You guys just now noticed this very minor flaw in the format.  I'm sure your great leader will reward you for finding something else to blame even though it literally contradicted his original reason of personally not liking me.

Minor flaw?  You didn't do anything right in the app besides age and steamid admit you didn't read it and just move on and say 💭 next time you will and try to be less toxic, called growing up

• +1 1
On 1/19/2022 at 2:07 PM, anti said:

You're literally applying something you heard from someone that happened years ago to now. I can 100% say, just like everything else that spews out of your mouth. That this is big cap. And absolutely the dumbest thing I've seen you say in a while.. go get your tinfoil hat and be quiet.

36 minutes ago, Falco said:

You're literally applying something you heard from someone that happened years ago to now. I can 100% say, just like everything else that spews out of your mouth. That this is big cap. And absolutely the dumbest thing I've seen you say in a while.. go get your tinfoil hat and be quiet.

And I'm sure you're perfectly ok with 1/4 of the map not having any vigi outposts.  As any good hand selected pick for vigi council would be.  

It would be like if they picked someone to do runs based on them being ok with nerfing the sale prices of all the runs.

3 hours ago, anti said:

And I'm sure you're perfectly ok with 1/4 of the map not having any vigi outposts.  As any good hand selected pick for vigi council would be.  

You'd be surprised how few things actually stop at the civilian council when it comes to Vigi's, majority of things get curb stomped during staff meetings. 

• BlessUp 1