Stop telling me to join civ council..

yes but seeing the way you conduct yourself on the forums and your self righteous attitude I can understand why your app was denied. Like said previously you arent the first nor the last person to be denied from CC.

and saying the whole 'we should have elected CC members' is strange to me because you could literally apply the same attitude towards ANY role/faction on the server and people could find someone who they wouldnt have voted to be in the position they are

• STFU 1
9 minutes ago, Poon said:

yes but seeing the way you conduct yourself on the forums and your self righteous attitude

I give sarcasm when I receive toxic.  It's my nature.  I never get mad, and I usually match rated R toxic with Rated PG trolling.  

Do you have any idea what I put up with from these kids on this server?  I never take it that seriously, I just set boundaries sometimes.

@ Poon Think back to when I first started.  You remember how bad you and roo were to me?   Like all the time?

Now have I ever once ever been that toxic to you or even close to it?

I've always just reacted with the shit like the "ohh yeah"  video.

7 hours ago, anti said:

Let's be clear.. civ council is a corrupt club that you have to be friends with DD's nazi ass to get in.  

I wasnt friends with DD and I am also the furthest thing from a nazi 👍

Also considering all the ideas you've posted on the forums and how unpopular they are, why the hell would anyone in their right mind let you be civ council hahaha

• Like 2

If this is how you act from being denied cc. I could only imagine how you'd act if any of your ideas were denied. There would be some gigantic post about it, trying to get the server in an uproar. I say that because you've already done it multiple times. In my opinion if you want to take it seriously, you need to take a step back. Stop victimizing yourself, and gain some humility. Because you are not by any means innocent.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
23 minutes ago, genesis said:

Also considering all the ideas you've posted on the forums and how unpopular they are

Says someone who can't tell the authentic from satire.   When I get a little time tonight I'm going to put this misconception to bed for good.

Server started selling billboards:  My idea.  Noah threw money at ryan the second I suggested it.
Heavily Downvoted, Implemented anyways.

Should have been implemented.

10 Likes, not a single negative react.  I'm sure there will be some now that I've said it and this post is rife with toxic kids.

Lamenting the removal of wz drug dealer.  Mixed reaction, and now most of the playerbase agrees.

Not used but entirely positive responses. (Will change, once again, cause these kids are toxic)

Huge quality of life upgrade for the server that was overlooked. 

Entirely positive reacts, wasn't added to stats page but was added to ATM.

HRM.  Where have I seen that?  Not the most original idea, granted, but I pushed for it in several posts and now it's coming.

Downvoted just to be toxic, and there's still, as of like 2 days ago, posts being made about how they need to be fixed almost a year later by many people.

Entirely positive reception.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:59 PM, anti said:

Mainly, I just think having to pull vehicles to insure them is a bit, counter-intuitive. 

Didn't use the whole idea, and I stand by this idea, but I point out this quote, and that change was implemented.

Solid fucking idea I stand by.

Just did a brief pass through of some of my past posts.  Thinking all my ideas are bad is largely because you can't tell when I'm capping and when I'm being serious.

Not saying all the sincere ones were good, especially when I was still learning the game, but the misconception is just hater fuel.

Sov, im not saying your ideas are bad... but the fact remains you are as toxic or so than any of your detractors,  weather your capping or being serious its not just on the forums but also in side chat regularly. I cannot count the times the server has been quiet even moderately being peaceful with each other and you log in and start in on people for no reason or because they are taking "your" caps. Ive watched you attack people for there nationality, call people cheaters with no evidence, make any number of toxic ass commentary and  then the majority of the time when people clap back you cry foul   threatening to get people banned for harassment. Now im not backing what the civ council  or head of has chosen to do or not to do in regards to you but alot of your issues   with the community come from situations you yourself cause... you claim to love the server,  the community is what makes the server. you seriously need to step back and evaluate your "love" of the server if you cant moderately  understand that if everyone in the room is an asshole per your POV, maybe its you thats the asshole and not them.    You may have good ideas or bad ones,  they may be well received or not but how you interact with people is a large reason why im sure myself and many others can agree we dont want you on any server related grps for decision making. So keep tossing the ideas out but  be humble enough not to shout from the roof tops everytime one of them gets used.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
3 minutes ago, BadKarma-Patterson said:

Sov, im not saying your ideas are bad... but the fact remains you are as toxic or so than any of your detractors,  weather your capping or being serious its not just on the forums but also in side chat regularly. I cannot count the times the server has been quiet even moderately being peaceful with each other and you log in and start in on people for no reason or because they are taking "your" caps. Ive watched you attack people for there nationality, call people cheaters with no evidence, make any number of toxic ass commentary and  then the majority of the time when people clap back you cry foul   threatening to get people banned for harassment. Now im not backing what the civ council  or head of has chosen to do or not to do in regards to you but alot of your issues   with the community come from situations you yourself cause... you claim to love the server,  the community is what makes the server. you seriously need to step back and evaluate your "love" of the server if you cant moderately  understand that if everyone in the room is an asshole per your POV, maybe its you thats the asshole and not them.    You may have good ideas or bad ones,  they may be well received or not but how you interact with people is a large reason why im sure myself and many others can agree we dont want you on any server related grps for decision making. So keep tossing the ideas out but  be humble enough not to shout from the roof tops everytime one of them gets used.

Everything thing I say is used to justify thing said to me and they are not on the same level.  I refer to people from countries that are usually significantly richer than my own as third worlders.  I called swedish dudes "goofy swedish meatballs" and I was friends with a couple of them even.   If you can't understand why that's playful and lighthearted, not sure what to say.

I shout it because it's getting used by the type of people who say all my ideas are bad.  It's not a lack of humility; it's calling out hypocritical bullshit.

And I don't think everyones an asshole.  Don't even think half the servers assholes.  I get along with most of the server great.  Even in bojos gang I have a couple people I consider friends.  I have friends in Cabal.  There's a lot of people I respect in TP greatly, including Walt.  

Fact  is you don't know me.  You just typed a whole paragraph about me and the only things you know about me are when people on the forums are being toxic af and I'm reacting and trolling them.  

Half these kids are part of a little club where to be in you have to hate me, and the other half are kids desperate for approval from their peers so they dogpile on hoping for it because they aren't mentally and emotionally strong enough to stand on their own yet.

42 minutes ago, anti said:

Server started selling billboards:  My idea.  Noah threw money at ryan the second I suggested it.
Heavily Downvoted, Implemented anyways.

Should have been implemented.

10 Likes, not a single negative react.  I'm sure there will be some now that I've said it and this post is rife with toxic kids.

Lamenting the removal of wz drug dealer.  Mixed reaction, and now most of the playerbase agrees.

Not used but entirely positive responses. (Will change, once again, cause these kids are toxic)

Huge quality of life upgrade for the server that was overlooked. 

Entirely positive reacts, wasn't added to stats page but was added to ATM.

HRM.  Where have I seen that?  Not the most original idea, granted, but I pushed for it in several posts and now it's coming.

Downvoted just to be toxic, and there's still, as of like 2 days ago, posts being made about how they need to be fixed almost a year later by many people.

Entirely positive reception.

Didn't use the whole idea, and I stand by this idea, but I point out this quote, and that change was implemented.

Solid fucking idea I stand by.

Just did a brief pass through of some of my past posts.  Thinking all my ideas are bad is largely because you can't tell when I'm capping and when I'm being serious.

Not saying all the sincere ones were good, especially when I was still learning the game, but the misconception is just hater fuel.

Notice how diamond drop said everything you say is about you? You're proving his point. It's not always about you. You have this very odd thought in your head that EVERYONE is out to get you. Tbf I never even knew who you were until people told me. You come off as a cry baby. I can't lie. You've also got a large input for someone who literally plays on 10 FPS and titans people constantly. You don't fight cartels. You solo cap with an SDAR in the water. Will this change possibly fuck you over? Sure. Was it made to fuck you and only you over? No. Did he come off wrong? Absolutely. Now do something about it if you want to. You act like he's invincible. If I were HCC I would have denied you as well seeing some of your arguments. They're ridiculous. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Notice how diamond drop said everything you say is about you? You're proving his point. It's not always about you. You have this very odd thought in your head that EVERYONE is out to get you. Tbf I never even knew who you were until people told me. You come off as a cry baby. I can't lie. You've also got a large input for someone who literally plays on 10 FPS and titans people constantly. You don't fight cartels. You solo cap with an SDAR in the water. Will this change possibly fuck you over? Sure. Was it made to fuck you and only you over? No. Did he come off wrong? Absolutely. Now do something about it if you want to. You act like he's invincible. If I were HCC I would have denied you as well seeing some of your arguments. They're ridiculous. 

Provide an example.

5 minutes ago, anti said:

Everything thing I say is used to justify thing said to me and they are not on the same level.  I refer to people from countries that are usually significantly richer than my own as third worlders.  I called swedish dudes "goofy swedish meatballs" and I was friends with a couple of them even.   If you can't understand why that's playful and lighthearted, not sure what to say.

I shout it because it's getting used by the type of people who say all my ideas are bad.  It's not a lack of humility; it's calling out hypocritical bullshit.

And I don't think everyones an asshole.  Don't even think half the servers assholes.  I get along with most of the server great.  Even in bojos gang I have a couple people I consider friends.  I have friends in Cabal.  There's a lot of people I respect in TP greatly, including Walt.  

Fact  is you don't know me.  You just typed a whole paragraph about me and the only things you know about me are when people on the forums are being toxic af and I'm reacting and trolling them.  

Half these kids are part of a little club where to be in you have to hate me, and the other half are kids desperate for approval from their peers so they dogpile on hoping for it because they aren't mentally and emotionally strong enough to stand on their own yet.

Actually Sov,  the majority of that paragraph was from my seeing your behavior, it has nothing to do with what others say bout you.  I dont care who y our friends with.  or who likes you.  the Point i made originally is the same point ive made to you repeatedly in side chat. how you present yourself is how people perceive you and that perception is shitty and toxic.

3 minutes ago, BadKarma-Patterson said:

Actually Sov,  the majority of that paragraph was from my seeing your behavior, it has nothing to do with what others say bout you.  I dont care who y our friends with.  or who likes you.  the Point i made originally is the same point ive made to you repeatedly in side chat. how you present yourself is how people perceive you and that perception is shitty and toxic.

Can you provide a single example where I was mean to someone who wasn't toxic af to me first?  One at all?  Forums?  Gamplay clips?  Anything?  Can you provide a single example of me ever being truly toxic and not just jokes that would fly in a disney movie whether they started it or not?  

16 minutes ago, anti said:

Can you provide a single example where I was mean to someone who wasn't toxic af to me first?  One at all?  Forums?  Gamplay clips?  Anything?  Can you provide a single example of me ever being truly toxic and not just jokes that would fly in a disney movie whether they started it or not?  

You legit started this thread   calling people retarded and DD a nazi.  I have personally seen someone beat you at hide and seek on the Caps and you call them a hacker and a cheater, and when you were proven wrong, and  refused to apologize to them after others called you out for it. You are not innocent,  you are not the victim every single time someone claps on you, but like most  head up ass individuals you got an ego that is easily bruised and readily made to be a victim. you are the poster child of the extreme lefts ideology of victimization where none truly exist.  You always have a justification for what you do, always try to put blame on others, but every story is a 2 way street, and you repeatedly fail to accept your own ignorant actions that lead to these situations.

• PogChamp 1
5 minutes ago, BadKarma-Patterson said:

You legit started this thread   calling people retarded and DD a nazi.  I have personally seen someone beat you at hide and seek on the Caps and you call them a hacker and a cheater, and when you were proven wrong, and  refused to apologize to them after others called you out for it. You are not innocent,  you are not the victim every single time someone claps on you, but like most  head up ass individuals you got an ego that is easily bruised and readily made to be a victim. you are the poster child of the extreme lefts ideology of victimization where none truly exist.  You always have a justification for what you do, always try to put blame on others, but every story is a 2 way street, and you repeatedly fail to accept your own ignorant actions that lead to these situations.

So you're just making accusations about vague people in situations  with no context and claiming I'm a villain because of it with 0 proof. K. 

20 minutes ago, anti said:

So you're just making accusations about vague people in situations  with no context and claiming I'm a villain because of it with 0 proof. K. 

Not my fault your playing ignorant to the situations you cause, or is it youve caused so many you cant remember, must be easier to play the victim card.

7 minutes ago, BadKarma-Patterson said:

Not my fault your playing ignorant to the situations you cause, or is it youve caused so many you cant remember, must be easier to play the victim card.

Or you completely fabricate or exaggerate entire events to fit your narrative that I'm some horrible toxic person.  

I have like 10 videos like this saved right now from vigis arresting me and I'm chill with all of them.  Haven't labeled all the clips yet, this is the only one easily accessible.. but even vigis who camp rebel I'm chill with.  Think for yourself and stop listening to other person and calling it 'personally saw.'

11 minutes ago, Chase- said:

Civ Council is inherently a club

I will never snitch on who but I got in because I said I’d vote to move Vigilante Outpost away from warzone, it was the only question I had.

I’d also like to add I know at least two people personally, rather high up in Civilian Council, that have bought money and have never been punished for it, though reported.

Council is useless inherently, I am surprised it still exists

Well they seem to be getting in one last hoorah and securing the cartels for a small handful of gangs before that last breath.

13 minutes ago, Chase- said:

that have bought money and have never been punished for it, though reported.

Wasn't bannable until "recently" if the people involved have done it since the posting of the PSA expose their asses.