vigis

make camping rebels, and Theresa bannable for vigis. I be fucking trying to defend my cap then I'm taken out of the fight for 90 mins for a 3m bounty from some fat 11 year old with a p07.

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1

If they gonna nerf vigis that hard, they need to drastically lessen the number of arrests they need to level up.  I hate getting camped at rebel by vigi rats but I get it.  Basically the only way to rank up with a p07.

Just now, anti said:

If they gonna nerf vigis that hard, they need to drastically lessen the number of arrests they need to level up.  I hate getting camped at rebel by vigi rats but I get it.  Basically the only way to rank up with a p07.

im fine with that, vigis are so fucking thirst for arrests they'll arrest a 75k in a heartbeat because they dgaf about the money

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tarquanda said:

im fine with that, vigis are so fucking thirst for arrests they'll arrest a 75k in a heartbeat because they dgaf about the money

when im on my vigi alt i actually only target you, so your the only person with this problem.

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
2 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

make camping rebels, and Theresa bannable for vigis. I be fucking trying to defend my cap then I'm taken out of the fight for 90 mins for a 3m bounty from some fat 11 year old with a p07.

Cope Harder GIF - Cope Harder - Discover & Share GIFs Rub your two brain cells together and you know not to spawn in Therisa spawn at a shed you have or another location instead of spawning at the most obvious location. Stop being lazy and use your brain not hard 

• Pepega 1
  • Cringe 2
  • STFU 1
3 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

stop complaining and just dont die to a vigi with a 556 lol

• +1 1
  • STFU 1
6 minutes ago, JD Connor said:

stop complaining and just dont die to a vigi with a 556 lol

He's just upset that he can't just fight cartels without any risks from 3rd parties and refuses to take necessary action to prevent those 3rd parties from affecting him.

• STFU 1

Have you considered not doing the crime, scum? 😡

Vigis are indeed thirsty as fuck for arrests and it's all due to the progression system they've got. Leveling should probably be based on bounty amount rather than raw arrests to help with this, but tbh I'd probably still be doing the same thing.

I'd trade the millions in my bank for a few more arrests in a heartbeat.

3 minutes ago, bingbonger6 said:

Have you considered not doing the crime, scum? 😡

Vigis are indeed thirsty as fuck for arrests and it's all due to the progression system they've got. Leveling should probably be based on bounty amount rather than raw arrests to help with this, but tbh I'd probably still be doing the same thing.

The problem is the leveling system is dogshit. Once someone is over 100 arrests and has t4 they have no other point of playing other then grinding money.

4 hours ago, anti said:

you can sit in kavala for 2 hours and get tier 3 vigi

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Hunter said:

Cope Harder GIF - Cope Harder - Discover & Share GIFs Rub your two brain cells together and you know not to spawn in Therisa spawn at a shed you have or another location instead of spawning at the most obvious location. Stop being lazy and use your brain not hard 

you dont fight cartels and it shows. There is no gang sheds available anywhere near cap. Also spawning at Neo is way to far from cap. Therisa is the only place to go. Now them banning vigis from doing this will never happen but its still aids

• Like 2
Just now, Nameless _ said:

you dont fight cartels and it shows. There is no gang sheds available anywhere near cap. Also spawning at Neo is way to far from cap. Therisa is the only place to go. Now them banning vigis from doing this will never happen but its still aids

Was referring to old gangsheds slightly farther out from Theresa believe it was roughly .5-1km.  

4 hours ago, Strafe said:

when im on my vigi alt i actually only target you, so your the only person with this problem.

I knew it

1 hour ago, Hunter said:

Was referring to old gangsheds slightly farther out from Theresa believe it was roughly .5-1km.  

yeah let me drop 20m to not get camped by fatties with a cop complex

1 hour ago, Nameless _ said:

some people sit in kav all day and it shows

3 hours ago, Hunter said:

another location instead of spawning at the most obvious location. Stop being lazy and use your brain not hard 

am I supposed to drive from neo to caps? tf? 

6 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

Yeah that Mikado guy is such a scumbag. Why would he camp Therisa so much? Fuck that guy. Fuck their whole gang. Vigi virgins.

Edited by Badger_72

Yes, camping cities is low, camping rebel outposts even lower, not to mention that it is very boring. But in the end camping something is not illegal or bannable. Not to mention that vigilantes are just normal civilians like everyone else, why the rebels can camp something and the vigilantes can't? I have 1000 + hours as a rebel on the server and most of the time I was running with high bounty. Was I arrested by vigilantes, for sure. Was I arrested often, no. Did I have problems with them, no. My advice to everyone who thinks that vigilantes are op or they should be limited of going somewhere / doing something, maybe you just need to start thinking more how you play. Start thinking how you move, where you go, pay more attention to your surrounding area, scout better. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Bobby Lord said:

Yes, camping cities is low, camping rebel outposts even lower, not to mention that it is very boring. But in the end camping something is not illegal or bannable. Not to mention that vigilantes are just normal civilians like everyone else, why the rebels can camp something and the vigilantes can't? I have 1000 + hours as a rebel on the server and most of the time I was running with high bounty. Was I arrested by vigilantes, for sure. Was I arrested often, no. Did I have problems with them, no. My advice to everyone who thinks that vigilantes are op or they should be limited of going somewhere / doing something, maybe you just need to start thinking more how you play. Start thinking how you move, where you go, pay more attention to your surrounding area, scout better. 

I think you are missing the point here. People spawn Therisa so that they can goto warzone and fight cartels. When a vigi is camping Therisa and/or the rebels inside of warzone, it is really aids. People would rather just die at the rebel than get tazed and sent to jail for minutes or even hours out of the fight.

When I was grinding for tier 5 on my vigi alt, I never camped Therisa. I got all of my bounties either in Kavala or hunting them down on the map. Hopefully there is something on vigi council that can be done about this problem. They could add it so that vigi's get radiation poisioning if inside of warzone, near Therisa, or at a rebel. This would hopefully keep vigi's away from those points.

Also @ Tarquanda  I remember when you had a vigi license and you would camp Therisa with a PO7 Taser.... 😲

• Like 1

I'm not missing the point. Being a rebel is double-edged blade, you can't only hunt and kill without being hunted as well. If you know that maybe someone is camping Therisa, just don't go there. There are plenty more rebel outposts. If you still want to spawn there, then watch your movement. Don't use the garage inside the city, run to the one at the gas station. Don't run in the open, run through the building. Listen for footspets, listen for cars, avoid them. When you arrive at the outpost, scout the area, don't enter immediately. If the vigilantes get radiation poisoning when they enter a red zone, why shouldn't the rebels receive the same when they are not in a red zone? There is no sense, right?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3
1 hour ago, Bobby Lord said:

There are plenty more rebel outposts. If you still want to spawn there, then watch your movement. Don't use the garage inside the city, run to the one at the gas station. Don't run in the open, run through the building. Listen for footspets, listen for cars, avoid them. When you arrive at the outpost, scout the area, don't enter immediately.

we are there to fight cartels. we are not there to play hitman 2

Edited by jmcan
  • Like 2