bannable?

Bannable?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. was it dpi

• yes
    • no

You can clearly tell from the movement that full blown DPI wasn't his intention, nor was it an outcome of his movement. If this was blatant dpi, his ass would of been flying around; instead it's simply just 2 small bursts of movement while he's mid spinning. 

• Like 3
  • Admin

Personally I do not ban if at the end it did not change the outcome of the situation. If he would have won that fight then that would have been another story. 

9/10 players doing feds and jails DPI like it makes them get off or something. We turn a blind eye until it changes the outcome of the situation. 

I don’t understand the point of it. I’m shit at the game and admit that I have been for 7 years. 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Personally I do not ban if at the end it did not change the outcome of the situation. If he would have won that fight then that would have been another story. 

9/10 players doing feds and jails DPI like it makes them get off or something. We turn a blind eye until it changes the outcome of the situation. 

I don’t understand the point of it. I’m shit at the game and I admit it and have been for 7 years. 🙂 

That a lie you shot me XD

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I don’t understand the point of it. I’m shit at the game and I admit it and have been for 7 years. 🙂 

haven't been banned for over an month and get a 7d for this ahahhahahahahaha 

• Admin
27 minutes ago, 1emplar said:

haven't been banned for over an month and get a 7d for this ahahhahahahahaha 

Well. I’m not sure about your ban history but we Tun your ban history 2 months back. So if had priors within 2 month it will add to what you got this time around.