Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

the development staff lied to the entire community

as many of you now know i made a poll stating if people voted with me i would get what i wanted and the poll did very well with a whopping 67 to 14 ratio now @ Doc  has lied he hasn't held up his end of the bargain i will now disclose what i would have gotten had doc been an honest person and not lied directly to my face and the community he sad i would have access to the test server upon giving me the password to the server he shut it off now my fellow brothers and sisters i hope you will shame doc for being a lying sack of shit with no morals to uphold this is not the actions of a lead dev these are the actions of a scared child and i will be filing a lawsuit

• Like 6
  • Weird 1
  • Head Admin
13 minutes ago, i chop hatchbacks said:

as many of you now know i made a poll stating if people voted with me i would get what i wanted and the poll did very well with a whopping 67 to 14 ratio now @ Doc  has lied he hasn't held up his end of the bargain i will now disclose what i would have gotten had doc been an honest person and not lied directly to my face and the community he sad i would have access to the test server upon giving me the password to the server he shut it off now my fellow brothers and sisters i hope you will shame doc for being a lying sack of shit with no morals to uphold this is not the actions of a lead dev these are the actions of a scared child and i will be filing a lawsuit

In @ Doc  defense his grasp on the English language is... shoddy at best.

What he said out loud and what he was thinking in his special brain are 2 completely different things.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
8 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

In @ Doc  defense his grasp on the English language is... shoddy at best.

What he said out loud and what he was thinking in his special brain are 2 completely different things.

grandma ur requested in teamspeak

15 hours ago, Karma said:

FUCK YOU @ Doc YOU LIAR AND A SCANDAL YOU DO NOT BREAK PROMISES WITH HATCHBACK. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WE TAKE OUR SIGHTS OFF MAKO AND ONTO YOU. WRONG MOVE BUDDY.

Idk bro, I fucking despise that chunky pos