People That Touch Grass

There has to be some normal people here that workout, what kind of pre-workout are you guys repin and what do you think of total war if you do/don’t have it?

I should say: I’m asking because I want to see if there’s anything people like overall that might be better than what I use, I take redcon’s total war.

Edited by coopacarp
  • Like 1
  • Hmm 1

Unpopular opinion but the only people that push pre-workouts are the DYELs

I've been downing iced coffee before workouts for years

the amount of shit that's in pre-workout is disgusting, supplements aren't subject to FDA regulation.

The dyes and inflammatory complexes will fuck u up long term

Edited by Skateezy
30 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

Unpopular opinion but the only people that push pre-workouts are the DYELs

I've been downing iced coffee before workouts for years

the amount of shit that's in pre-workout is disgusting, supplements aren't subject to FDA regulation.

The dyes and inflammatory complexes will fuck u up long term

I don’t mind how unhealthy it is honestly, I really dislike coffee but to each their own. 

DYEL freaks push it but a good chunk of normal people also use it.

Pre gives you that extra kick you need to finish a lot of the time

Edited by coopacarp

Total war was the worst preworkout I’ve ever taken.  

My favorite although pricy is bucked up woke af blue raspberry. Best taste and effects + the powder was soft af so no clumping. 

38 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

My favorite although pricy is bucked up woke af blue raspberry. Best taste and effects + the powder was soft af so no clumping. 

Agreed, Total War was the worst pre that I've ever taken too. I've been using Woke AF as well, it's amazing 🙏

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
9 hours ago, coopacarp said:

There has to be some normal people here that workout, what kind of pre-workout are you guys repin and what do you think of total war if you do/don’t have it?

I should say: I’m asking because I want to see if there’s anything people like overall that might be better than what I use, I take redcon’s total war.

Bro take 5150 mixed with the pump version of 5150 and u wont need anything else. keeps me going for years now

10 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

In regards to like the actual effects of the pre-workout or taste? Or both? I don't mind shitty flavoring tbh as long as I get the desired results but I also definitely don't mind a good taste either.

7 hours ago, Orbit said:

Bucked up. Best out on some real shit.

9 hours ago, purge said:

Agreed, Total War was the worst pre that I've ever taken too. I've been using Woke AF as well, it's amazing 🙏

Looks like I'll be buying some bucked up woke af and trying it out for myself since there's more than 1 person here liking it.

8 hours ago, lukie said:

pre workout is for crackers

I must say, I am indeed a cracker 😞 

5 hours ago, EBE Bandz said:

Damn ur one of those guys who uses pre workout 

Indeed I am, like I said earlier; it just kinda gets you over the edge for that last rep on a hard set. Also just really gets you laser focused and pumped for a workout, it's a fucking amazing feeling.

10 hours ago, Clash said:

Some pre workout called ghost and it’s blue raspberry flavour like an 8/10

I have tried the Ghost Legend Warheads but I wasn't a huge fan, wasn't bad though.

1 hour ago, Peterr said:

crack from dark labs or jack3d original formula

Their flavors look a lil whack but looks like a pretty premium blend, might give it a go also.

2 hours ago, KAnker Atlas said:

Bro take 5150 mixed with the pump version of 5150 and u wont need anything else. keeps me going for years now

I've got one friend that gets the 5150 rocket pop, he's said good shit about it but my boy said that shit is pretty nuts and will have you going even after a hard workout lmao

Edited by coopacarp

@ coopacarp total war tasted like shit with their pepper or what ever they put in it and I couldn’t feel the effects very well. 

I tried 3 flavors and returned them all and got bucked up woke af. 

Fire Science Nutrition's Blue Raspberry Burn would just leave me itchy is hell and not have that much of an effect, every other pre workout I tried was similar, and since I like to alternate land days and swimming that shit would leave me feeling ill after a few laps. What does work for me is a nice shot of espresso with honey.

Truth be told, you don't need supplements if you just want to get big, most of those giant guys shilling unregulated supplements are juicing, people could still get big naturally before the supplement industry got big and doing your daily 1 hour workout won't get you to that beast level even with expensive supplements. Eating a balanced diet and sleeping enough will give you better results than supplements without those two things.

GORILLA MODE PRE IS BEST i have the firefly lemonade it is not too bad. 

total war is shit used for a little had to hype my self up in the gym parking lot to drink it because it taste like shit   

• Haha 1

Ryse blackout.

6 hours ago, House said:

total war is shit used for a little had to hype my self up in the gym parking lot to drink it because it taste like shit   

Just dry scoop it lol, i threw up first time trying total war

12 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

@ coopacarp total war tasted like shit with their pepper or what ever they put in it and I couldn’t feel the effects very well. 

I tried 3 flavors and returned them all and got bucked up woke af. 

Ah, it wasn’t very strong and doesn’t taste great I will admit lol, hence the search for a new pre workout. 

11 hours ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

Fire Science Nutrition's Blue Raspberry Burn would just leave me itchy is hell and not have that much of an effect, every other pre workout I tried was similar, and since I like to alternate land days and swimming that shit would leave me feeling ill after a few laps. What does work for me is a nice shot of espresso with honey.

Truth be told, you don't need supplements if you just want to get big, most of those giant guys shilling unregulated supplements are juicing, people could still get big naturally before the supplement industry got big and doing your daily 1 hour workout won't get you to that beast level even with expensive supplements. Eating a balanced diet and sleeping enough will give you better results than supplements without those two things.

I usually run and luckily haven’t had any issues but I also take it a good 30 mins prior to a workout, sometimes sooner. I’m not stressed about being a giant or anything but I feel it has helped me go further, could just be a mental thing that I could do without pre workout but it’s seemingly working so far so might as well continue. Eating is such a pain in the ass, I’m doing a clean bulk and it just sucks not having much of a diversity in foods.

8 hours ago, House said:

I don’t think I’ve heard of that one yet, I usually don’t stress flavors too much as long as it works lol.

1 hour ago, CaloomClark said:

Ryse blackout.

Just dry scoop it lol, i threw up first time trying total war

I hate dry scooping, only ever did that like once. It works but I just would rather drink it lol

total war + big noise + MOAB.

RC1 is a good brand. Their MRE shakes too are really good. Gained 20 pounds in afghanistan using their stuff. 

discount for military/first responder/LEO is sick too.

• BlessUp 1

I’m not going to lie to you my guy for the longest time I was jumping through all different kinds of pre-workout as new ones would come out. However after some research and being in the medical field and seeing what certain things do to your body. I use cardiofitMD. The beta-alanine amino acid that is often said by these companies to reduce muscle fatigue is basically all bullshit and causes adverse effects. As well as a lot of companies having all that artificial shit with the sugar and a whole bunch of caffeine. Yes the cardiofit stuff doesn’t taste the best unless you like the taste of beet juice however I will say since I started on it 6-7 months ago that stuff has not done me wrong.

• BlessUp 1
8 hours ago, nman said:

total war + big noise + MOAB.

RC1 is a good brand. Their MRE shakes too are really good. Gained 20 pounds in afghanistan using their stuff. 

discount for military/first responder/LEO is sick too.

Ay yo how good the military discount?? I didn’t even know they had one wtf,  how long did it take you to accumulate 20 lbs roughly? 

6 hours ago, Clyde MapleWood said:

I’m not going to lie to you my guy for the longest time I was jumping through all different kinds of pre-workout as new ones would come out. However after some research and being in the medical field and seeing what certain things do to your body. I use cardiofitMD. The beta-alanine amino acid that is often said by these companies to reduce muscle fatigue is basically all bullshit and causes adverse effects. As well as a lot of companies having all that artificial shit with the sugar and a whole bunch of caffeine. Yes the cardiofit stuff doesn’t taste the best unless you like the taste of beet juice however I will say since I started on it 6-7 months ago that stuff has not done me wrong.

I’ve never cared too much for the health aspect tbh but I’ll give a lil look into a healthier alternative

• Like 1
7 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Ay yo how good the military discount?? I didn’t even know they had one wtf,  how long did it take you to accumulate 20 lbs roughly? 

I’ve never cared too much for the health aspect tbh but I’ll give a lil look into a healthier alternative

25% bro. Eating 3 full meals, plus 2 mass gainer shakes a day and working out once or twice a day, took about 3 months to get to there. had to correct a lot of form related problems and bad habits

• BlessUp 1
  • Senior Map Designer
On 7/14/2022 at 8:27 PM, coopacarp said:

Animal Pump, Animal Stak, and Animal Test if you want to get big. If you are an athlete or in the military double check the ingredients as I'm pretty sure Stak has something that isn't allowed. However if you are just recreationally working out these will be a solid help to you with a good diet and workout split. Happy gains brother

Source: Started this in Afghanistan and then used since. Looking for new stuff now tho 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, TapTap said:

Animal Pump, Animal Stak, and Animal Test if you want to get big. If you are an athlete or in the military double check the ingredients as I'm pretty sure Stak has something that isn't allowed. However if you are just recreationally working out these will be a solid help to you with a good diet and workout split. Happy gains brother

Source: Started this in Afghanistan and then used since. Looking for new stuff now tho 

Oh shit looks like I need to read up on regulations lmao wtf, fast DD-214 is all I'm hearing.

I'm just tryna gain some more muscle mass, don't need to be huge but bigger as realistically and naturally quick as possible, tempted to start a dirty bulk instead of clean but I want minimal fat so we'll see.