Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

State of the server

Took a break from the server for about 4 months, returned just today... Proceeded to get rdm'd by a deputard, asked to speak to superior, which i can see in teamspeak, and got arrested without reading my charges. Respawned with no bounty decided to become vigi, I had tier 5 last time i logged off, i tried to become vigi and I could only access tier one (cool 2 months down the drain). House taxes increase with inactivity (cool good way for those who only get on to keep there houses to never play again)... and everyone still loaths the server. Maybe create a server that isn't 1/3 staff and create rules that incentivize having fun! dogshit server glad I stopped playing for 4 months lmao. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Jew 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 1
13 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

House taxes increase with inactivity (cool good way for those who only get on to keep there houses to never play again)…

ngl ur braindead if u think it’s a good thing for people who never play to hold onto 5 houses indefinitely

• Like 3
  • +1 1
  • Weird 1
  • STFU 1
On 8/20/2022 at 12:04 AM, Tarquanda said:

Took a break from the server for about 4 months, returned just today... Proceeded to get rdm'd by a deputard, asked to speak to superior, which i can see in teamspeak, and got arrested without reading my charges. Respawned with no bounty decided to become vigi, I had tier 5 last time i logged off, i tried to become vigi and I could only access tier one (cool 2 months down the drain). House taxes increase with inactivity (cool good way for those who only get on to keep there houses to never play again)... and everyone still loaths the server. Maybe create a server that isn't 1/3 staff and create rules that incentivize having fun! dogshit server glad I stopped playing for 4 months lmao. 

So you meta gamed?

Edited by Clash AKA Clish
On 8/19/2022 at 11:04 PM, Tarquanda said:

I just made 600mil.

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 6:04 AM, Tarquanda said:

I do understand you. I have been on and off since 2017, and lets just say, before it was more rp involved. Not that much of pvp'ers, even people from GrandTheftArma came here for a little break back then. With time it has changed from light RP, too No RP at all on some guys. Even the medics wont say one word or even say "hello" too us.. might just been a combatmedic, fast in and fast out. Only here you do it for the virtual money and thats it. For that i feel, the server might just go into a full pvp server instead. 

Beside that, the forums has got even worse. Yes you do have support that you can talk too and even seeing the same issues/problems of it on both parts.

Say, when i had a thought/idea of anything.. even for gathering former rp'ers in here too make like a massive vigilante type of group or in general, a crew so we could get atleast some more rp in here.. only too be met with hostile langauge. Even the "stfu" icon, saying "shut the fuck up".. Even this is a large server with poulated server.. and that is good for the owner. No doubt. But the issue, comes.. is all bad rep a good rep ? Even some of the police is that butthurt, they will even hunt you on each thread you're posting. So i would say agree with you about, happy you stopped playing 4months ago. Cause i do fear, it will only go further down as i see it with this bullshit behaviour from some groups/rp's (or.. should we say.. bright light rp)