Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Lux Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Bidet - Review

Across the span of multiple deployments, ctc rotations, vacations and other travels, I've taken shits in a lot of places.

In my 26 years of life, I've finally came to a solid conclusion; using a bidet is far more superior than using toilet paper. Whether you're a clean ass enthusiast, or a chronic swamp ass sufferer, this review can be of some use to you.

The bidet market can range from budget solutions (pretty much a water hose attached to the back of your toilet), to FULLY INTEGRATED, SEAT WARMED, ASS BLASTING WITH HOT AIR AFTER YOU'RE FINISHED. (Those start to run to $500+). 

homer simpson episode 23 GIF

This review concerns the LUXE Bidet Neo 120 (with self cleaning nozzle, hella important). 

61VvKUebQZL.thumb.jpg.a3d095874ede873bb1867faacd447c48.jpg

This bad boy is currently on sale, and is the budget/intro friendly solution to saving toilet paper and having an immaculate asshole. at ~$35 USD, it is hard to argue with. Most of you weird fat fuckers spend that much on 1 uber eats meal every single day. Installation is easy, requires no electricity or batteries, and can be done with only the plastic hand tools provided in the kit. From unboxing to asshole squirting you're looking at about 15 minutes, maximum (more if you are retarded. @ Big John1  give yourself a few hours aside for this task). 

I recommend that you initially keep your water pressure pretty low, as it can be a bit jarring at first, however you should settle in quickly and even the nastiest dukes will be a clean matter in no time. 

TLDR:

Cost: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Features: ⭐⭐ 

Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments:

Great intro bidet.

44 minutes ago, Strafe said:

u want a machine to spray ur asshole with water and not a woman.

bold to assume i dont have a host of bitches waiting to turn my bidet on for me, then afterwards apply the quick check wipe.

no man wipes his own asshole