Finally one good update.

It used to be like that up until staff decided that setting it to 1 was terrible for the server because rather than buy "10" redgulls, people would click the button 10 times since the default was 1.

Edit: The issue that caused lag when clicking the button 10 times was fixed

• Like 1

Yeah honestly this whole update was a win.  Only thing I don't like, and it's a stretch of a critique, is I wish they managed to squeeze a fix in for bugged out illegal runs before they launched this.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah honestly this whole update was a win.  Only thing I don't like, and it's a stretch of a critique, is I wish they managed to squeeze a fix in for bugged out illegal runs before they launched this.

Learn to dev and do things you want to fix. No toxic this time, would be interesting to see you in the seat

4 hours ago, buckie said:

Learn to dev and do things you want to fix. No toxic this time, would be interesting to see you in the seat

Learned 7 programming languages before I turned 18.  Shit's a lot harder to grasp now.  Old brain is real.  Use it while you got it.