Olympus Staff

ZeZo

Olympus Staff!!  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Did Olympus Staff ruin the server because they don't respond to reports?

• Yes
    • No

15 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Listen, we try our best. You have to understand that aside from doing tickets we have to balance our presence between in game and our support channels TS/Discord. 

It’s not an easy as you may think because most if not all of us have either school or full time jobs plus a personal life outside of Olympus that we have to prioritize. 

I love this community but I can only give so much of my time at any given time and I’m sure it’s the same for my colleagues here. 

Be patient and give us a chance. After all, we are human just like you. 

admins dont need sleep, strae responds to my reports seemingly 24/7

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Dragonnoid said:

I personally blame @ TapTap  and @ JaydenB  for the downfall of the server

TapTap wont give me a corporal whitelist so I +1 this. It's definitely his fault and his fault alone.

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Clown 1
14 hours ago, ZeZo said:

I did report a guy almost 2 weeks ago and they still didn't do anything or see the report which explains why the server is dead and needs a bit of care. A great server ruined because of Staff. Fullied with rdms,Nlr etc.

Rare case staff have lives outside this game id say all of them have time jobs and things they need to get done in real life. Trust me they do their best to be as active as possible dealing with server issues. Nothing stops you from trying to reach out to them on the forums and teamspeak aswell if you feel your report is taking longer then usual. 

Yeah man fuck the staff, i hate all of them

They’re all a good group of guys who do an excellent job at moderating pretty much all of the time so stop being an impatient little tramp and wind your neck in

• Love 1
On 1/11/2023 at 5:47 PM, Dragonnoid said:

I personally blame @ TapTap  and @ JaydenB  for the downfall of the server

you're not wrong those guys are ass definitely there fault they should just fix the server honestly

• Haha 1
On 1/10/2023 at 5:44 PM, ZeZo said:

I did report a guy almost 2 weeks ago and they still didn't do anything or see the report which explains why the server is dead and needs a bit of care. A great server ruined because of Staff. Fullied with rdms,Nlr etc.

Mr Rogers Nightmare GIF - Mr Rogers Nightmare Clown GIFs

• Like 1
On 1/11/2023 at 10:58 AM, XnavrasX said:

TapTap wont give me a corporal whitelist so I +1 this. It's definitely his fault and his fault alone.

You can't even shoot straight your not even worth giving a po whitelist 

• Clown 1