Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Bank Villa Forsale For $29,000,000

This Villa is made for bank and rebel garage since its only 1.2km from rebel. I am selling this for a close friend so any negotations will come thru me and then i will transfer you to my buddy once we know your legit, Thank you have a very nice day. BTW IT WILL BE SOLD ON MARKET/ NO SCAMMING ALLOWED/ NO TRADES/ STRAIGHT CASH 

c6518962882536c781ad032aabba98d7.jpg
https://gyazo.com/c6518962882536c781ad032aabba98d7

8798902fd5efbb99e6587711846b2009.png
https://gyazo.com/8798902fd5efbb99e6587711846b2009

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm in a hospital for broken angelsBoys try to play with me, I say "Fuck you all"When I come, you better pray to GodI'm in my asylum until the end of the worldI'm in a hospital for broken angelsBoys try to play with me, I say "Fuck you all"
Laughing at a burning world, here we areI hear angels in the sky, I want to leaveI'm at Grave House MemorialAll decay, boy, will be your funeralChorus of trees, sing of your fallNine laps, send it, you know how we playI'm at Grave House Memorial
All decay, boy, will be your funeral (Haugh) They write on the walls, hands make a sign Broken Wings, Cemetery of Angels

• Downvote 1

Considering cops dont even show up to banks and you can drive to a rebel quicker in a better place the majority of the time, my useless rating for this house is going to have to be 8/10 useless.

Useless rating: 8/10 (Very useless)

Price rating: 0/10 (Very shitty price)

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

You have literally never once tried to sell a house for even remotely what it's actually worth.  You are a bad realtor.  Maybe try being a fisherman.

Also, this explains why I can never seem to ambush you guys after.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
4 hours ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

You have literally never once tried to sell a house for even remotely what it's actually worth.  You are a bad realtor.  Maybe try being a fisherman.

its not my house its someone im friends with that doesnt want anyone to know his name but also your dogshit bitch gtfo of my forum

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Sweet Lou said:

its not my house its someone im friends with that doesnt want anyone to know his name but also your dogshit bitch gtfo of my forum

cope + mald

• STFU 1
On 1/28/2023 at 4:17 AM, Femboy Destroyer said:

Keep my ocean animals out of this. The waters belong to meeeee!

• Hmm 1
2 minutes ago, Legendary said:

what happend man, explain

it does not matter because "scamming is allowed" as the mods pin the post to the top of forums. Yes, lets make the game more toxic and out of all your thousand rules we will let people get scammed bc fuck em. This lowlife after days of going back and forth on numbers for my house says he will trade me his villa and then just steals my 4c. fuck me for taking someones word on Olympus

i never owned a the hotel that u were talkin about and this villa wasnt apart of the deal and is already sold, you sold your house for 1 mil and i bought it and it had some items in it, it was a legit purchase made with a handshake and a goodnight kiss

• Downvote 1

Yeah Sweet Lou is a scammer, never do business with this guy!

1 hour ago, RushMan said:

it does not matter because "scamming is allowed" as the mods pin the post to the top of forums. Yes, lets make the game more toxic and out of all your thousand rules we will let people get scammed bc fuck em. This lowlife after days of going back and forth on numbers for my house says he will trade me his villa and then just steals my 4c. fuck me for taking someones word on Olympus

And to be fair you guys are real life role-players and kinda deserve it. Keep it up tho presidents