Olympus Server Features

Hello,

I am not well known around Olympus because I wasn't very active on the forums, I just lurked around and loved to read what people had to say.  I have taken a break from Olympus Atlis Life Servers just because of my lack of motivation to play anymore.  There are a few reasons which I will get to.  To start off, I just want to make a disclaimer that in no way am I trying to attack the Olympus staff nor anyone else it is simply about the whole environment whether it's in their control or not. I have peaked into other Atlis servers to see unique features that Olympus doesn't have, now I know the staff and community are already aware of this, but I feel it is time for a huge overhaul or addition of new features. Due to dominate gangs rolling over people with the huge money pockets and masses of people and other main reasons, the servers don't feel fresh.  I log in and it's the same thing over and over.  There are tons of cool features that Olympus have come out with and I don't get why the staff hasn't implemented more because they can obviously think of some fun things.  My point is that the servers feel bare minimum, while the competing servers have dozens more locations, items, jobs, and perks/talents.  The other servers go in depth on what they do and I feel that if Olympus just added some of these it would boost the number of players and give so much more to do in the world and would break the daily routines that some people are bored of doing.   I seriously enjoy Olympus and would love to see big changes come to it.  This is my favorite community to be around and I can't stress how much I want to get back on here.  I am sorry if this post sounded repetitive, angry, or stupid but I just want the community to be aware how much better it could be if some features were added.  This is one of my first posts and I hope it doesn't sound too bad.

Thanks!

Edit*: Just saw a comment by a staff member saying they plan on having a map overhaul and add cool features, sorry I should have read some more.  This sounds interesting!

The map will get an overhaul and the UI is being completely redone. It should feel a bit more fresh when you get on the servers. What I suggest is making a thread with the ideas and features you would like added. It's possible they are already in/being worked on/denied/etc. 

The map will get an overhaul and the UI is being completely redone. It should feel a bit more fresh when you get on the servers. What I suggest is making a thread with the ideas and features you would like added. It's possible they are already in/being worked on/denied/etc. 

Awesome, thanks Warfare!

OP says its boring, login do the same thing every day, nothing fresh.

reply is were changing the map locations.

i dont see any change in that other than hes adjusting his route to copper mines and you get a new health bar...