My time in Lemnos, Greece

On 5/16/2023 at 11:02 AM, syndrome said:

can you travel to warzone island or is it off limits?

20 hours ago, Vengy said:

Idk, didn’t make it down that way, I wouldn’t think it’s off limits unless there was military bases. 

I remember looking on google earth at warzone years ago and there were photospheres of people on arms, but looking now it seems they've all disappeared. Church still appears as a chapel though so I assume its open but honestly could have changed for whatever reason.

• Like 1
On 5/15/2023 at 1:34 PM, Vengy said:

Lemnos, Greece 2023 (just so happen to have my SoPi hoodie so I recreated the pic above :)) 
https://ibb.co/hdMVPgW

This is absolutely badass. I can't even imagine being able to drive across an island I've never stepped foot on without a GPS but yeah, I could totally do that. This is god-tier content, bud.

I wonder if I could get a photo from a hospital helipad...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PolarBear said:

This is absolutely badass. I can't even imagine being able to drive across an island I've never stepped foot on without a GPS but yeah, I could totally do that. This is god-tier content, bud.

I wonder if I could get a photo from a hospital helipad...

Thanks! And yeah I thought it was going to be harder than it was, but the main highway was an exact replica in terms of navigation, it was kind of a mind fuck. 

16 hours ago, Larkerz said:

I remember looking on google earth at warzone years ago and there were photospheres of people on arms, but looking now it seems they've all disappeared. Church still appears as a chapel though so I assume its open but honestly could have changed for whatever reason.

was wondering bc i haven't seen a photo at the "warzone" part