For all their faults, this is a problem I've never seen with aegis.  Credit to Aegis leadership, at least their  people aren't serial rule breakers.

@ monster   Can you do me a favor bud and tell me who this is?  

monstercheat.png

• +1 1
31 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

For all their faults, this is a problem I've never seen with aegis.  Credit to Aegis leadership, at least their  people aren't serial rule breakers.

@ monster   Can you do me a favor bud and tell me who this is?  

monstercheat.png

Why do I need to tell you who it is, you input the PID, shouldn't you know?

1 minute ago, monster said:

Why do I need to tell you who it is, you input the PID, shouldn't you know?

I think it's bugged because it pulls you up.  It's strange to me that someone with global bans for hacking would be allowed on the oly server, yet alone as a civ council head, yet alone a r4 of a staff led gang.  It's confounding.. it would almost be like.. someone was protecting you.

Everyone goes tin foil hat speech about 'conspiracies' when they talk about hacking white lists... and it's so blatant that memeing it is the only way you guys cover it up.

• STFU 2
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I think it's bugged because it pulls you up.  It's strange to me that someone with global bans for hacking would be allowed on the oly server, yet alone as a civ council head, yet alone a r4 of a staff led gang.  It's confounding.. it would almost be like.. someone was protecting you.

Everyone goes tin foil hat speech about 'conspiracies' when they talk about hacking white lists... and it's so blatant that memeing it is the only way you guys cover it up.

Let's get something straight, #1 Yes, I have a game banned alt, is the game ban from me? No. #2 https://steamcommunity.com/id/monstrrrcs here is the account that is game banned (905 days ago or almost 2 and a half years ago) #3 Game ban was long before I was in Aegis, long before I was CC let alone Sr CC, long before I was friends with mako, and long before mako was even in a staff position. #3 Take everything I have just stated and understand that absolutely no one is protecting me, if I did and/or do something wrong, I am held accountable just like you, or anyone else who has replied on this post.

and before you ask, the account was given to a game banned player (and likely also HWID banned) @ GG Mk1 to which the account was game banned within 5 minutes of the game opening.

• Like 1
Just now, monster said:

Let's get something straight, #1 Yes, I have a game banned alt, is the game ban from me? No. #2 https://steamcommunity.com/id/monstrrrcs here is the account that is game banned (905 days ago or almost 2 and a half years ago) #3 Game ban was long before I was in Aegis, long before I was CC let alone Sr CC, long before I was friends with mako, and long before mako was even in a staff position. #3 Take everything I have just stated and understand that absolutely no one is protecting me, if I did and/or do something wrong, I am held accountable just like you, or anyone else who has replied on this post.

and before you ask, the account was given to a game banned player (and likely also HWID banned) @ GG Mk1 to which the account was game banned within 5 minutes of the game opening.

So you were a hacker, and you got caught, and you promised not to hack anymore so it's ok.

• Clown 1
  • STFU 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

So you were a hacker, and you got caught, and you promised not to hack anymore so it's ok.

No, No, and No.

Was never a cheater, you are quite literally unable to be caught doing something if you're not doing whatever it is they would be catching you for, and I don't need to make promises to not do something I was already not doing.

No, No, and No.

Was never a cheater, you are quite literally unable to be caught doing something if you're not doing whatever it is they would be catching you for, and I don't need to make promises to not do something I was already not doing.

This reminds me of like when a teenager tells a girl  he likes her, and then claims his little brother stole his phone and typed it.

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

This reminds me of like when a teenager tells a girl  he likes her, and then claims his little brother stole his phone and typed it.

Clearly nothing I say is going to change your mind or make any difference in the long run, you are going to remain in this state of pure delusion and ignore any evidence pointing to the fact that you are delusional, so enjoy.

Just now, monster said:

Clearly nothing I say is going to change your mind or make any difference in the long run, you are going to remain in this state of pure delusion and ignore any evidence pointing to the fact that you are delusional, so enjoy.

"Evidence" ... your current account is global banned for hacking.  

It's a lucky thing you're still 'super good at the game' without the hacks.   

• STFU 1
10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

"Evidence" ... your current account is global banned for hacking.  

It's a lucky thing you're still 'super good at the game' without the hacks.   

If my current account was globaled I wouldn't be able to play the server, that is not something any olympus staff member (even Fraali) could just permit me to bypass.

Still never cheated, I'm good at the game because I put time into learning it instead of sitting on the forums complaining everyone else cheats. (13,572 hours on record on my main account)
7VXqIaT.png

and before you say "wElL tHaT aCcOuNt HaS a GaMeBaN"
jAqKqVF.png

This is the most convoluted shit ever and it doesn't even make sense.  You're just typing so many words you hope it distracts from the issue.  This is the issue.  

monstercheat.png

monstercheat2.png

monstercheat3.png

This is the issue.  There is no number of senseless contradictory paragraphs you can type that explains this away.  You should not be on this server.

And you have been invited into a staff gang somehow, and put into positons you should definitely not be occupying.

And you were the number 1 scrap duper.  Luckily someone in charge of the logs is your best friend.

• STFU 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

This is the most convoluted shit ever and it doesn't even make sense.  You're just typing so many words you hope it distracts from the issue.  This is the issue.  

monstercheat.png

monstercheat2.png

monstercheat3.png

This is the issue.  There is no number of senseless contradictory paragraphs you can type that explains this away.  You should not be on this server.

And you have been invited into a staff gang somehow, and put into positons you should definitely not be occupying.

And you were the number 1 scrap duper.  Luckily someone in charge of the logs is your best friend.

You can't play multiplayer servers that have BattleEye no matter what if you are globaled on the account you join on. No one can change except Bohemia. No one in Aegis duped scrap, they are already rich and would scrap expensive vehicles and items that they have stacked up from years of federal events and being skilled players. Aegis isn't even a staff gang the only staff member in that gang that actually plays is Mako and sometimes Mason. There are plenty of people who have been allowed to play after being globaled or cheated that haven't cheated since and that isn't even the case with Monster. He has thousands upon thousands of hours on this game and to chalk his skill up to cheating is egregious.

1 minute ago, batGooseCan said:

p, they are already rich and would scrap expensive vehicles and items that they have stacked up from years of federal events

He has 8 million in that screenshot.

• STFU 1
Just now, batGooseCan said:

Wealth isn't just liquid assets 

Yes.  It's also hundreds of thousands in duped scrap.

• STFU 2
11 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

He has 8 million in that screenshot.

Never once had 8 million scrap, I might have barely breached 1M, but no more than that.

Nvm realized you were talking about my money, disregard above ^. I dislike having large amounts of money as it removes any purpose of playing the game so i just gamble it away hence my gambling stats.

Never once had 8 million scrap, I might have barely breached 1M, but no more than that.

Dollars.  I never had said 8 mil scrap, i said dollars.  You're financially 'poor' yet your money doesn't go down.  Anyone with anywhere near 1 mil scrap is 100% a duper.

• STFU 1
7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Dollars.  I never had said 8 mil scrap, i said dollars.  You're financially 'poor' yet your money doesn't go down.  Anyone with anywhere near 1 mil scrap is 100% a duper.

Realized what you're talking about, half asleep moment.

The argument that if you have x you are x without any proof is retarded and illogical.

my money does go down as you can see via my money graph https://gyazo.com/9ca00cf2f3e95f79668a76e0b903dfee but generally speaking if I lose a substancial amount of money I will do banks/feds/pharmas/cop/etc to regain the loss.

Unfortunately stats page does not showcase money bags sold statistic but here are my gold bars sold + pharmas sold stats
F0mDZSL.png

The argument that if you have x you are x without any proof is retarded and illogical.

Yeah but if your boy works at mcdonalds and shows up covered in blood with a million in cash... that mf committed a crime.  

A million in scrap is not possible this early on in the process without cheating.  You can't own enough guns or vehicles to make it happen.  You cannot rob enough in this time to make it happen.  You were covered for.  

• STFU 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah but if your boy works at mcdonalds and shows up covered in blood with a million in cash... that mf committed a crime.  

Feel free to have any other staff member who you feel is an unbiased party in this situation check logs and they will tell you I duped all of ZERO scrap, and if I'm not mistaken logs cannot be edited to any degree.

The argument that you previously brought up that I was the #1 scrap duper is also wrong, otherwise people would have to be duping negative amounts of scrap given I like i said, duped 0 scrap.

10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

A million in scrap is not possible this early on in the process without cheating.  You can't own enough guns or vehicles to make it happen.  You cannot rob enough in this time to make it happen.  You were covered for.  

Please go visit the list that I provided to you in the first page of this post, that will disprove what you stated above.

• Developer II
On 5/17/2023 at 10:20 PM, Mako said:

Only 1 person who isn't staff has keys, none of the individuals are permitted to take anything besides commonplace magazines. The picture they showed was doctored, not going to show the actual ID to any individuals that don't already know. >_>

23d571313678550dbdcfc020575d9670.png

Ngl, I do get some things for myself every now and then but for the most part I just fight cops with it instead of Civilians, still abuse but atleast they aren't paying for loadouts. 🙂

My Cyrus' aren't legit but I've only used it like 1-2x in combat, still pretty unexcusable but I wanted to have some fun.

Literally like watching an Al-Qaeda video about the West and believing them, a genuine terrorist to the server.

Monster scrapped his Airdrop Ifrits prior to the patch that introduced the dupe, 4+ staff members reviewed my work, you can always request someone else to review it if you want, I'm sure they'll answer you before the end of the year. 🙂

My Cyrus' are indeed spawned in, I don't utilize them unless I'm feeling like a menace to society.

There are quite a few Cyrus on the server due to @ Grandma Gary  being a raffle menace.

Nobody gets gear for joining, nobody has unlimited gear (albeit me I guess), nobody has unlimited scrap, the reserves have been depleted crafting rockets. I don't like them joking about the abuse stuff because even sarcastically it still portrays a bad picture.

Mk-1 Gangbase loadouts are like 250k at most, most of our members make money through Cop or Conquest, it's not that expensive to fight, the Armor however adds a bit onto the total if chopped.

The majority of the houses shown are legitimate, the only one that wasn't was mine.

TLDR, 90% of staff abuse to some degree, I'm not going to lie and say I don't. I treat myself sometimes but I'm not giving players in my gang enhanced gear nor incentivizing them to join my gang due to that. You're literally watching a video of a kid who is a serial cheater and taking him at his word through hysteria instead of analyzing how things came to be.

Hope this clears things up, didn't have to reply but some people seemed upset so I figured I'd clarify it.

I've been watching this thread for the past day or two now curious. I haven't done any kind of scrap anything yet in the server so I don't have a bearing on how much scrap is a lot of scrap per-se. Looking at that amount though what was in the gang-base looked like a lot which began to have me kind of concerned. At the same time though, didn't appear to be exactly proof of any kind of wrong-doing. Even say it was an outrageous amount (which I don't do scrap so I have no idea), that amount of scrap could've just as easily came from exploiting or glitch from non-administrative members. The image you showed of the keys is pretty exonerating of any of the accusations here.

Only "Admin abuse" I have ever been a victim to on Olympus has been sitting in a boat in Kavala square haha.

55 minutes ago, monster said:

Feel free to have any other staff member who you feel is an unbiased party in this situation check logs and they will tell you I duped all of ZERO scrap, and if I'm not mistaken logs cannot be edited to any degree.

The argument that you previously brought up that I was the #1 scrap duper is also wrong, otherwise people would have to be duping negative amounts of scrap given I like i said, duped 0 scrap.

Please go visit the list that I provided to you in the first page of this post, that will disprove what you stated above.

You are 100% an exposed hacker.  You admitted to it, then you denied it, and despite all that your account is listed as banned for hacking.  You paid for hacks and used them to win fights and got caught.  After that point, you've not only been allowed to play on olympus, but have been elevated to positions despite your known history as a hacker.  The difference between you and peach collector is that you are friends with staff.

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Frato said:

Sov on her Alex Jones arc this shit is wild

Alex jones told stories.  I'm dropping evidence.

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

monstercheat.png

monstercheat2.png

monstercheat3.png

His main account is globaled for pubg. Unless you get around 10 or so bans battleye wont ban you off every game that uses its anti-cheat which is how he is able to still play arma on this account. I'm guessing the checker you used covers all battleye games which is why this steam id got flagged.