Tired of the hush money being paid person to person to cover this shit up.  

Fact of the matter is AEGIS are 100% getting free gear for joining the gang.  They have unlimited gear.  They have unlimited scrap.  It is well known in their gang, and they laugh and joke about it openly so people take it as a joke.   

Explain this shit:   

So every gang thats been pushing their gang base is dumping tons of their hard earned money into fighting people who are just given free shit.  They laugh and joke about it openly because they know nobody is going to do anything about it and sr. staff work to help them cover it up, but it's utter dogshit.  Everyone on this game has to do constant runs while staff gangs openly pretend they're just gettign their money from conquest when they just never need to spend it.  They have houses ridiculously full of gear that would take decades to earn legitimately.  

For the fucking love of god and all that is fair in this world, every member of aegis needs to have their houses wiped and be babysat and there needs to be consequences.

Teamplayers is far from innocent too:   Staff teleporting to people to help with a glitch and then getting pulled up on and robbed by Teamplayers DURING THE HELP SESSION!?  

Please god reign these kids in.  They need supervised.

THIS IS WHY STAFF GANGS SHOULDN'T BE COMPETING IN GANG BASE FIGHTS OR CONQUESTS.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 1
  • Downvote 12
  • STFU 2

Leave conquests and gang base fights to gangs who actually have something to lose.  Don't use them to make everyone who works for their money futilly throw it all away against infinite money and gear.  Make staff members more accountable to the actions of their own gangs.  If members abuse the fact that they have staff in their gang, they should be permed or at least kicked from the gang.

sov you might bet aids but this is probably the best thing you posted 

41 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Tired of the hush money being paid person to person to cover this shit up.  

Fact of the matter is AEGIS are 100% getting free gear for joining the gang.  They have unlimited gear.  They have unlimited scrap.  It is well known in their gang, and they laugh and joke about it openly so people take it as a joke.   

Explain this shit:   

So every gang thats been pushing their gang base is dumping tons of their hard earned money into fighting people who are just given free shit.  They laugh and joke about it openly because they know nobody is going to do anything about it and sr. staff work to help them cover it up, but it's utter dogshit.  Everyone on this game has to do constant runs while staff gangs openly pretend they're just gettign their money from conquest when they just never need to spend it.  They have houses ridiculously full of gear that would take decades to earn legitimately.  

For the fucking love of god and all that is fair in this world, every member of aegis needs to have their houses wiped and be babysat and there needs to be consequences.

Teamplayers is far from innocent too:   Staff teleporting to people to help with a glitch and then getting pulled up on and robbed by Teamplayers DURING THE HELP SESSION!?  

Please god reign these kids in.  They need supervised.

THIS IS WHY STAFF GANGS SHOULDN'T BE COMPETING IN GANG BASE FIGHTS OR CONQUESTS.

@ Big John1  great aim pedo 

1 minute ago, Tommy12 said:

sov you might bet aids but this is probably the best thing you posted 

I could post 10+ videos on teamplayers at this point but its a lot of editing and im getting ready for work.  I have videos of them respawning at gang base fully kitted.  I can provide instances of them buying kits and their money not dropping a dime in stats.  I watch their shit.  I have  a video of a hummingbird surviving 2 titan hits and landing unscathed despite all the crew being dead.  Some fishy shit is going on and whenever you call shit out, they just claim you are right and try to make it into a big joke.  That's the running defense for it.   We need seniors coming down and policing this shit. 

As it stands rn, tilde and monk are the only staff gangs who don't seem to be abusing the shit out of their staff privs.  If they are spawning in gear, who fucking cares.  They aren't bringing it into competitive atmosphere and costing people money who actually worked for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm 2

As far as staff gear in houses goes, personally, I never had anyone have access to my houses with staff gear, with the exception of other staff members. Idk if that is the case for some of the others, but Ik the Staff that I used to play with did the same thing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The YouTube video is filled with false narratives and you're just easily falling for them, he tried painting it as I own the houses with all that gear, which I don't, and that over 10 people have keys to Mako's gear house when it literally is my garage in Telos which I give to anyone. 

5ID0HFI.png

If anyone were to touch Mako's spawned-in gear that he gets for being a Community Manager they'd be banned instantly, either way only 2 people have keys to that house I believe. 

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 2
  • STFU 1
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

sr. staff work to help them cover it up

Unless things have changed in the time since I left, I can pretty much guarantee you that no sr staff gives a shit enough to help cover anything up. They may simply not give a shit about whatever is you are complaining about, but they aren't actively working to cover some arma conspiracy up. 

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 1

Aegis scrapped so many armed Hurons and multiple pieces of extremely valuable gear to obtain their scrap no one is spawning anything for the members of Aegis; the only person who spawns anything does it for himself, which means he just puts some random piece of expensive gear in his house he will never use because he happens to be the Community Manager, which deals with possibly more than every senior staff member combined. You can cope and say Aegis abuses, but we simply don't.

26 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

As it stands rn, tilde and monk are the only staff gangs who don't seem to be abusing the shit out of their staff privs.  If they are spawning in gear, who fucking cares.  They aren't bringing it into competitive atmosphere and costing people money who actually worked for it.

Uh-huh. 

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, nicole said:

The YouTube video is filled with false narratives and you're just easily falling for them, he tried painting it as I own the houses with all that gear, which I don't, and that over 10 people have keys to Mako's gear house when it literally is my garage in Telos which I give to anyone. 

5ID0HFI.png

If anyone were to touch Mako's spawned-in gear that he gets for being a Community Manager they'd be banned instantly, either way only 2 people have keys to that house I believe. 

Can I have keys to your Telos garage?

How bout reign in these stupid threads. Dude who is a massive cheater isn’t someone anyone would take seriously in ANY capacity, and if you understood the English language you’d know the difference between DURING and AFTER in regards to the second video you posted. 

• Like 3
  • Senior Web Developer

I can confirm when I joined aegis I was given 14 Shikras (armed), 12 Blackfoot (also armed), 26 Titan Launchers and 3000 rockets, 42 Mar-10 Tasers with supps, 42 DMS, and 69 pcovs.

@ Mako is really generous to us new members when we join.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

The rpg shit really is actually gross, idc if it was from staff points or monster's sad amount of time he puts in the server, its just not a good look. Mako's reputation doesn't help either, he is such a fucking loser repeatedly xd  

32 minutes ago, nicole said:

Aegis scrapped so many armed Hurons and multiple pieces of extremely valuable gear to obtain their scrap no one is spawning anything for the members of Aegis

Full list of all the gear/vehicles I scrapped:
3x armed hurons (360k scrap)
6x airdrop ifrits (180k scrap)
2x airdrop armed qilins (48k scrap)
2x Full Screen ENVG Thermal helmets (320k scrap)
+ months worth of collected airdrop gear

This is solely what myself and @ Mako  had after a long period of doing federal events and collecting gear/vehicles which resulted with us gaining about 1M scrap which was then used to craft RPG rockets (172,500 scrap per 100 rockets, 1M scrap, 280k left in my house you do the math on how many rockets I should have)

@ The Sovereign  you have to realize we are some of the longest, and most experienced players currently on the server, some of us having played the server for 7+ years and amassing thousands of hours of playtime so it should come as no surprise that we have a lot of gear/vehicles/property.

• Like 6
  • +1 1
14 minutes ago, monster said:

Full list of all the gear/vehicles I scrapped:
3x armed hurons (360k scrap)
6x airdrop ifrits (180k scrap)
2x airdrop armed qilins (48k scrap)
2x Full Screen ENVG Thermal helmets (320k scrap)
+ months worth of collected airdrop gear

This is solely what myself and @ Mako  had after a long period of doing federal events and collecting gear/vehicles which resulted with us gaining about 1M scrap which was then used to craft RPG rockets (172,500 scrap per 100 rockets, 1M scrap, 280k left in my house you do the math on how many rockets I should have)

@ The Sovereign  you have to realize we are some of the longest, and most experienced players currently on the server, some of us having played the server for 7+ years and amassing thousands of hours of playtime so it should come as no surprise that we have a lot of gear/vehicles/property.

Sell me some RPG rockets

• SWAT Commander
49 minutes ago, Ahegao said:

How bout reign in these stupid threads. Dude who is a massive cheater isn’t someone anyone would take seriously in ANY capacity, and if you understood the English language you’d know the difference between DURING and AFTER in regards to the second video you posted. 

^^^

Insane that anyone would take what Peach says seriously. Dude is an absolute schizo who is chronically obsessed with causing any sort of damage to the server in any way he can. Unhealthy and the dude needs to touch grass.

Aegis are all VERY experienced players who have thousands of hours on the server. It would be stupid to think they don’t have good items / gear in their houses. 

As far as the staff gear, that is Mako’s gear, and that is for himself, not the gang. Nobody can access his gear but him. 

If any staff were truly spawning gear for their gang like that, they wouldn’t be staff anymore. Simple as. The “abuse” is nonexistent. 

Mako has spent countless time and effort making the server better in ways most people don’t even know. 99% of the shit he does goes by without any recognition, and the majority of people don’t know how much he actually contributes to improving the server. The last thing he’d do is create a massive imbalance and abuse his power to spawn in gear for his gang.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1

Only thing that throws a huge red flag to me here is why does anyone that is not staff have access to a staff members house with tons of spawned in gear? Especially when your gang owns majority of the real estate in multiple towns the only reason I see anyone else having those keys is so they can use it 🤷. I had a house when I was staff full of only gear that you could buy from rebel and very few redeemed admin point items and never did I give anyone else keys to the house lol.