SAPD In a Nutshell

5 hours ago, Nate said:

Since I was asked about the video of the ghosthawk, I will leave the gyazo here:
https://gyazo.com/4e85b87eb86e8277ef895cbf1fdf26dc
Credit to Super_Nova via status updates.

I did not mean to add fuel to the fire with this gyazo, apologies if I did but I was just posting a hawk rip which does not happen too often with my aim. 

• Haha 2

these people seriously think they are in some type of real life swat team.

I'm all for sAPD slander but do you guys actually think you are police officers?

just L O L

half of these people have gyno!

ghosthawk this, infinite money that, you guys are incredibly mentally ill and need to start lifting

Edited by Skateezy

Don't really know what situation all this mess is about, but i can't see how anyone can mistake a ghawk for a medhawk if the guns are in use in any way

• +1 1

@ nicole Idk how you can type in 6 different commands to change the hawk skin/mat 3 times but simply forget how to change it when you get into combat.

• Like 6
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
9 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

@ nicole Idk how you can type in 6 different commands to change the hawk skin/mat 3 times but simply forget how to change it when you get into combat.

she wasn't in the hawk and we couldn't exactly land

1 minute ago, a polite young man said:

she wasn't in the hawk and we couldn't exactly land

damn sounds like negligence on her part imo.

Not like it was the first time. The whole reason Jay sent the message about not abusing the commands was also her and sandman doing it at a fed.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • Hmm 1
3 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Not like it was the first time. The whole reason Jay sent the message about not abusing the commands was also her and sandman doing it at a fed.

No, it wasn't me doing anything at fed it was solely Sandman. 

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

Either way, I have lost my Senior Designer whitelist for the time being, which like I said previously I would accept as punishment. It was a lapse of judgment.

This is the first instance EVER of me abusing my whitelist not sure where this "multiple instances" thing comes from, that was Sandman using a phantom hatchback at a fed.

• STFU 1
6 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

This is true, while responding to a fed every officer was lagging due to an “RVMAT” skin on an ifrit, we sent multiple text to multiple people to try to get it turned off but “nobody knew who put it on”

5 minutes ago, nicole said:

No, it wasn't me doing anything at fed it was solely Sandman

So quick to throw him under the bus

8 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

So quick to throw him under the bus

There is literally a screenshot of him bipod'd on a hatchback with a DMS that had a phantom skin. 

Sandman may be my best friend but I am not gonna take the blame for something he did. Just like I wouldn't expect him to take the blame for something I clearly did. 😂

8 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

This is true, while responding to a fed every officer was lagging due to an “RVMAT” skin on an ifrit, we sent multiple text to multiple people to try to get it turned off but “nobody knew who put it on”

I was allowed to use the aidsrainbow command on any vehicle as long as it wasn't phantom or mirror.

• STFU 1
6 minutes ago, nicole said:

There is literally a screenshot of him bipod'd on a hatchback with a DMS that had a phantom skin. 

Sandman may be my best friend but I am not gonna take the blame for something he did. 😂

I was allowed to use the aidsrainbow command on any vehicle that isn't phantom or mirror.

Aids rainbow is phantom + rainbow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, nicole said:

I was allowed to use the aidsrainbow command on any vehicle that isn't phantom or mirror.

So you used it at an already super laggy event and still didn’t change it when officers that are under your authority ask you too? Sure makes sAPD look good 

3 minutes ago, notsodank said:

Aids rainbow is phantom + rainbow

No, it's not. 

4 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

So you used it at an already super laggy event and still didn’t change it when officers that are under your authority ask you too? Sure makes sAPD look good 

The RVMAT was removed after the APD had asked even though it was clearly cope. 

Like I also previously stated if I am on civilian my APD rank means absolutely nothing, 

You guys spam teargas to lag our FPS at federal events all the time yet you're crying over a literal RVMAT that isn't known to cause that much FPS drop and if it did it's not my fault it's in the game. It's a reward for the work I put into the server. 

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1
3 minutes ago, nicole said:

The RVMAT was removed after the APD had asked even though it was clearly

It was not, you can run through logs and see how long the messages persisted.

4 minutes ago, nicole said:

cope

Wise words from from sAPD. Should show more professionalism tbh

6 minutes ago, nicole said:

No, it's not. 

The RVMAT was removed after the APD had asked even though it was clearly cope. 

Like I also previously stated if I am on civilian my APD rank means absolutely nothing, 

You guys spam teargas to lag our FPS at federal events all the time yet you're crying over a literal RVMAT that isn't known to cause that much FPS drop and if it did it's not my fault it's in the game. It's a reward for the work I put into the server. 

Not only does it obviously drop frames, it literally darkens your screen.

194ed7f21a7405fb64c25d43d0b9736f.png

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Space Ranger said:

Wise words from from sAPD. Should show more professionalism tbh

I am just being honest, the RVMAT was removed and you guys were still messaging us that your FPS was dropping even after it was removed. That tells me it was clearly cope. 

• STFU 1
40 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

damn sounds like negligence on her part imo.

it blows my mind that people that a medic skinns hawk that was gold had any effect n the situation we told apd we have a hawk and wanted to fight 

4 minutes ago, nicole said:

I am just being honest, the RVMAT was removed and you guys were still messaging us that your FPS was dropping even after it was removed. That tells me it was clearly cope. 

You keep saying it was removed but the ifrit was still driving around after bomb had blown

Edited by Space Ranger