SAPD In a Nutshell

Just now, TapTap said:

btw you’re not up next

shit if I was really concerned about being "up next" I would put more effort in than doing my bare minimums and only playing with friends, but really you got no room to talk about anyone being promoted because we all know how you got sergeant.

• Haha 2
  • STFU 1
  • Admin

This is just sad. What the fuck has the apd come to. You literally had a captain+ on civ abusing her designer powers flying around in a RnR skinned ghawk gassing everyone. I don't see her getting in trouble...

Stop Motion Blm GIF by Mighty Oak

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Mighty said:

This is just sad. What the fuck has the apd come to. You literally had a captain+ on civ abusing her designer powers flying around in a RnR skinned ghawk gassing everyone. I don't see her getting in trouble...

My APD rank has nothing to do with what I do with my Senior Designer whitelist. If Senior Development has an issue with what I did I am more than happy to explain myself and I accept any punishment that they impose. 

I had originally made the Ghosthawk hard to see with an RVMAT but quickly after they took off I made it a gold RVMAT (to avoid any complaints), I totally forgot I had made it an R&R skin and I have no idea how to change it back to default skin or knew at the time a directory to make it a non-R&R skin, my actions were not deliberate and sure as hell didn't change the outcome of the situation. 

• Weird 1
  • Clown 5
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
37 minutes ago, nicole said:

I had originally made the Ghosthawk invisible but quickly after they took off I made it gold (to avoid any complaints), I totally forgot I had made it an R&R skin and I have no idea how to change it back to default skin or knew at the time a directory to make it a non-R&R skin, my actions were not deliberate and sure as hell didn't change the outcome of the situation. 

Just try to not be incompetent going forward 👍🏻

• Like 10
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, nicole said:

My APD rank has nothing to do with what I do with my Senior Designer whitelist. If Senior Development has an issue with what I did I am more than happy to explain myself and I accept any punishment that they impose. 

I had originally made the Ghosthawk invisible but quickly after they took off I made it gold (to avoid any complaints), I totally forgot I had made it an R&R skin and I have no idea how to change it back to default skin or knew at the time a directory to make it a non-R&R skin, my actions were not deliberate and sure as hell didn't change the outcome of the situation. 

What goes through the brains of some of these people lmfao. You make a ghost invisible and make it have an R&R skin??? and then you start killing people... If she hasn't been banned yet then this shit is just ridiculous. People have gotten banned and de-ranked for so much less.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Mighty said:

You know what they say man women have the whole world in between their legs. I just litwerally think that no one has checked her down there yet.

1 hour ago, Froot said:

What goes through the brains of some of these people lmfao. You make a ghost invisible and make it have an R&R skin??? and then you start killing people... If she hasn't been banned yet then this shit is just ridiculous. People have gotten banned and de-ranked for so much less.

The vehicle was given a mirror RVMAT it's not actually invisible and I also put an R&R skin on it, when I took off the RVMAT (almost immediately after putting it on which no one saw) and made it gold instead the R&R skin appeared which I forgot was on it and by that point we were already engaged so we couldn't store and pull it out again, like I previously stated I also didn't know any directories to take off the R&R skin at the time. In response the highest-ranking officer at the time whitelisted a non senior apd member as Sergeant and allowed him to begin pulling ghosthawks with his infinite money. I will leave it up to to decide if a skin that changes nothing or a whitelist being given to someone with infinite money is worse.

This "OMG IT WAS SKINNED AS R&R" narrative is just an easy cop-out, if they cared that much instead of going to a Lead Developer asking for an increase of a whitelist (allegedly) to fight any means which has never happened before he should have reported my actions and I would have been dealt with. I will admit it was a lapse in my judgment which is why as I previously stated am willing to accept any punishment with no contest. 

• Like 1
  • Clown 2
  • STFU 1
18 minutes ago, nicole said:

The vehicle was given a mirror RVMAT it's not actually invisible and I also put an R&R skin on it, when I took off the RVMAT (almost immediately after putting it on which no one saw) and made it gold instead the R&R skin appeared which I forgot was on it and by that point we were already engaged so we couldn't store and pull it out again, like I previously stated I also didn't know any directories to take off the R&R skin at the time. In response the highest-ranking officer at the time whitelisted a non senior apd member as Sergeant and allowed him to begin pulling ghosthawks with his infinite money. I will leave it up to to decide if a skin that changes nothing or a whitelist being given to someone with infinite money is worse.

This "OMG IT WAS SKINNED AS R&R" narrative is just an easy cop-out, if they cared that much instead of going to a Lead Developer asking for an increase of a whitelist (allegedly) to fight any means which has never happened before he should have reported my actions and I would have been dealt with. I will admit it was a lapse in my judgment which is why as I previously stated am willing to accept any punishment with no contest. 

So, he had infinite money, so he's an Admin... that got whitelisted for a second? Who the fuck cares, you were killing people with a R&R skin on lmfao. Take responsibility and stop making silly ass excuses that no one cares about because your still in the wrong regardless.

• Like 1
Just now, Froot said:

So, he had infinite money, so he's an Admin... that got whitelisted for a second? Who the fuck cares, you were killing people with a R&R skin on lmfao. Take responsibility and stop making silly ass excuses that no one cares about because your still in the wrong regardless.

Yes, he was pulling infinite money ghosthawks THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO against people with legit money and if you somehow think a skin is worse than that, you're delusional. I also already admitted multiple times I was wrong and am willing to accept any punishment I may receive. 

• Admin
10 minutes ago, nicole said:

In response the highest-ranking officer at the time whitelisted a non senior apd member as Sergeant

Where does this say this isn't allowed during any means? Another senior even confirmed it had been done by Winters himself when Winters was taken hostage, so what's the difference? If anything this seems like a better reason than just a single officer getting taken. You keep saying the texture thing was a "mistake" by why were making a armed ghawk invisible in the first place??? 

• Like 1
  • +1 2
Just now, Mighty said:

Where does this say this isn't allowed during any means? Another senior even confirmed it had been done by Winters himself when Winters was taken hostage, so what's the difference? If anything this seems like a better reason than just a single officer getting taken. You keep saying the texture thing was a "mistake" by why were making a armed ghawk invisible in the first place??? 

Where does it say I cannot skin a ghosthawk as an R&R ghosthawk? And Winters whitelisting someone as the Chief of Police is way different than a Lieutenant whitelisting someone.

It has always been any means is strictly in-game whitelisting someone requires out-of-game intervention. 

• STFU 1

nep·o·tism
noun
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives, friends, or associates, especially by giving them jobs.

What we are seeing is the chickens coming home to roost from unchecked nepotism.

• Like 3

de·lu·sion·al

adjective

characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.

• Like 3