I've heard a disturbing rumor.

I was walking around Kavala the other day and this guy told me someone on this server was talking shit and saying mean things about me sometime last week.  I'm not sure what kind of game you're playing buddy but you need to watch your back.   If I find out who you are you're done.  At least cop to it and admit what you done, and if you know what's good for you, apologize too. 

Obviously I'm shocked, and hurt.  I'm sorry for lashing out.  I just can't believe something like this could happen on Olympus, and against me of all people.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 2
  • Head Admin
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

I was walking around Kavala the other day and this guy told me someone on this server was talking shit and saying mean things about me sometime last week.

I find that very hard to believe.

Aside from myself you are the most popular individual in Olympus Entertainments Mecca for gamers.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I find that very hard to believe.

Aside from myself you are the most popular individual in Olympus Entertainments Mecca for gamers.

I may need you to pull logs.  This can't just be allowed to happen.

13 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

dont care

Some femboy was running around looking for a 'daddy' earlier.. just for that I'm sending him to @ Wilhelm instead.

2 hours ago, Cooper:P said:

It was me what’s it to yuh

I see what you're trying to do.  Thank you... but it's gonna bug me until I found out who it really was.  

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Some femboy was running around looking for a 'daddy' earlier.. just for that I'm sending him to @ Wilhelm instead.

that works because i own wihelm as well

8 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

that works because i own wihelm as well

As if @ Wilhelm would ever get flipped and groomed by some cheap dime-story floozy like yourself.

4 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

c407bb4ac67a6815e4a384589a87c804.png

need more evidence?

@ Wilhelm   SLUT!

• Sad 1

ayo what the fuck leaking my DMs what you doing

1 hour ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

c407bb4ac67a6815e4a384589a87c804.png

need more evidence?

I would like to point out no one owns me, I simply wished to humbly provide very nice things to someone who would enjoy them smh, I am a strong independent man 

• Hmm 1

It was me fuck you bitch.

15 hours ago, Wilhelm said:

ayo what the fuck leaking my DMs what you doing

I would like to point out no one owns me, I simply wished to humbly provide very nice things to someone who would enjoy them smh, I am a strong independent man 

hell fire is calling your name you freak. Thanks for forcing me to refill my supply of eye bleach asshole

2 hours ago, buckie said:

It was me fuck you bitch.

hell fire is calling your name you freak. Thanks for forcing me to refill my supply of eye bleach asshole

fuck you, hell fire aint got shit on me, i will use it to warm the bubblebath me and your father take late at night 😉 x