Rexo got me messed up

How did you get a 30 day for misconduct when my whole gang is permed for the same reason? @ Regulus @Tanker @ KillerClarke99 @ law abiding citizen

Edited by Fredo Burns
  • BlessUp 1

The reason @ Mako and Mason's goofy ass banned us is because they find us intimidating. I mean think about it; if you were a 4"11' 179lb cuck, you'd want to exert your virtual power too. It's just crazy that all of these rumors about these mods spawning in items for their favorites have kept piling up; how did @ nicole have over 200k scrap in her house? Why does @ GracieGirl have kick powers in TS when the staff team doesn't. Why do some Aegis members get to use ESP and nothing is done about it? 

I'm starting to think Mako doesn't want me to be on server; because he's scared that all of his E-girls are going to come running to me, Mako, I don't date virtually. I mean the server was on lockdown for like two weeks, I'm hoping they used that time to check logs and boot everyone that had immense numbers of scrap in their house instead of fucking around. I also hope the server realizes how hypocritical it is to ban one group of people (and tell them they're not ever getting unbanned) but keep @ monster on the server as he rips people out of ifrits with one bullet at 300m away. 

Also, one more thing Mako, if you want a girlfriend, you're not going to get there by sitting on your ass all day. Sure, you have money but you have to go out to get a partner (not sure if you're a fag or what) anyways, I'm going to the gym. 

#OlympusGay

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
10 minutes ago, law abiding citizen said:

The reason @ Mako and Mason's goofy ass banned us is because they find us intimidating. I mean think about it; if you were a 4"11' 179lb cuck, you'd want to exert your virtual power too. It's just crazy that all of these rumors about these mods spawning in items for their favorites have kept piling up; how did @ nicole have over 200k scrap in her house? Why does @ GracieGirl have kick powers in TS when the staff team doesn't. Why do some Aegis members get to use ESP and nothing is done about it? 

I'm starting to think Mako doesn't want me to be on server; because he's scared that all of his E-girls are going to come running to me, Mako, I don't date virtually. I mean the server was on lockdown for like two weeks, I'm hoping they used that time to check logs and boot everyone that had immense numbers of scrap in their house instead of fucking around. I also hope the server realizes how hypocritical it is to ban one group of people (and tell them they're not ever getting unbanned) but keep @ monster on the server as he rips people out of ifrits with one bullet at 300m away. 

Also, one more thing Mako, if you want a girlfriend, you're not going to get there by sitting on your ass all day. Sure, you have money but you have to go out to get a partner (not sure if you're a fag or what) anyways, I'm going to the gym. 

#OlympusGay

rizen-war-thunder.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, law abiding citizen said:

#OlympusGay

thanks mr. collector. Love this!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, law abiding citizen said:

#OlympusGay

You were banned for 1 hour from the server by "Rexo" (Racism)