ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

Just now, Benne said:

kick rocks respectfully

absolutely shocking to me aegis showing up to defend their right to combat store vehicles without consequences. 

8 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

absolutely shocking to me aegis showing up to defend their right to combat store vehicles without consequences. 

i also showed up to protect their honor

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1
13 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Finally found out how to turn off caps lock

There is no bias, multiple staff weighed in on the decision and agreed that you should not get a hawk when you were not remotely close to obtaining it within the next 20 seconds of engagement.

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 2
Just now, notsodank said:

There is no bias, multiple staff weighed in on the decision and agreed that you should not get a hawk when you were not remotely close to obtaining it within the next 20 seconds of engagement.

Could have reengaged.. was literally right over them.  This is 100% bias.  Nobody else gets considerations like that.   People get logs checked when theyre storing across the map and get it pulled.  Why does this retard get staff to turn into his personal legal defense team?

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Could have reengaged.. was literally right over them.  This is 100% bias.  Nobody else gets considerations like that.   People get logs checked when theyre storing across the map and get it pulled.  Why does this retard get staff to turn into his personal legal defense team?

Maybe he’s more likable

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

NOBODY ELSE GETS EXCEPTIONS LIKE THIS.

Except deez nuts

hey gottem 

Goodnight everyone see you in the morning for more forum fun

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Except deez nuts

hey gottem 

IMG_6119.thumb.png.1344a7c48829455462f73e4855432a43.png😞

I don’t always get harassed, but when I do, I am sure to send a private message to the harasser 

• Like 2
  • STFU 1
11 minutes ago, notsodank said:

Im sorry but they were literally 2 v 1 {not including me on the ground with the titan that can reach rebel boat if he were to take off again), 1km away with a full 60 seconds, not 20 seconds of timer left on engagement, there is bias because all the evidence if this was someone else would have that shit ripped and transferred over, He was 100% going to lose the fight and lose the ghawk. It is clear BIAS and quite frankly it makes me mad that its allowed to happen because he is friends and associates with admins and admin gangs. Admin bias is a HUGE issue on olympus just ask the people who play, and when its this painfully obvious its only a matter of time before the server dies fully and ive put in way to many hours on this server to die so id much rather prefer admins stop showing bias

• Clown 2
12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Except deez nuts

hey gottem 

IMG_6119.thumb.png.1344a7c48829455462f73e4855432a43.png😞

I don’t always get harassed, but when I do, I am sure to send a private message to the harasser 

Yeah like going to every single post ive made just to follow me post to post commenting on shit.  Youre weird.  

THIS SITUATION NEEDS TO BE FIXED.    ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL ITS FIXED.

• Clown 1

WIth any other gang on this server, they'll delve through logs and to see if they flew across the map to store.  Any other gang there is literally 0 made up rules regarding the situation.  

With this situation.. they literally just decided to add a bunch of rules and conditions to fuck over a new guy for a member of a staff gang that spent every second since the beginning saying 'pocket staff said they won't do anything about it im not worried.'   He's literally so confident staff were going to come to his aid he was bragging and 100% unconcerned about losing it, and he was right. 

Shit is sickening, and this is the beginning of the end of olympus.  When it is allowed to get this blatant... there's no more point in continuing the pretense of fairness.  It's just a bias for staff gang server.

3 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Hahahah not reading all this 

Why would you?  Not like you have to defend yourself.. Olympus Staff is evidently your defense team.

I think we should go down the comp route, CTF send over the worth of however many gearsets you had on, along with the cost of a hummingbird and a titan with rockets please.

Because me and my boy @ T o b y would’ve rocked your shit xxxxx

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I think we should go down the comp route, CTF send over the worth of however many gearsets you had on, along with the cost of a hummingbird and a titan with rockets please.

Because me and my boy @ T o b y would’ve rocked your shit xxxxx

Killed you 3x in a row the day prior.  You're trash.  This is 100% staff bias.

• Clown 1
5 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Ah yes i remember when you rdm body camped me. Lol

oh are there special rules for engaging aegis now too?

Was hands up or die not good enough for an aegis member?

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

oh are there special rules for engaging aegis now too?

Was hands up or die not good enough for an aegis member?

You did the right thing because i just alt f4 or store my cars when i hear that xx

Just now, CaloomClark said:

You did the right thing because i just alt f4 or store my cars when i hear that xx

I would too if I was in aegis and told im allowed to combat store without consequences.

• Clown 2
6 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

…..not in aegis✨✨

I dont care about your technicality.  You've had an aegis tag on for weeks. 

• Clown 1

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HE WAS PLAYING ARMA 3 FOR 8 HOURS AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

All of you degenerates need to take a break and touch some fucking grass, then you mightn’t be THIS upset at a frigging video game

• Like 2