ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

• Admin

As notsodank mentioned, it was discussed with multiple staff members. I personally don’t care who it is I treat everyone the same. No preferential treatment here from me. 

I assure you the decision made was discussed and multiple staff members shared their input. 

• Like 1
Just now, Crawford2 said:

@ CaloomClark u have offically rattled the X man if i was you id keep combat storing like a UNITTTTT cuz shes malding rn cant lie

The thing’ll end up blowing our backs out fam

Cool..    This server cares more about protecting certain people than fairness.  THis shit proves it.  Bunch of people bout to bounce after that.  

5 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

As notsodank mentioned, it was discussed with multiple staff members. I personally don’t care who it is I treat everyone the same. No preferential treatment here from me. 

I assure you the decision made was discussed and multiple staff members shared their input. 

I respect you and I respect gary.. but if you came to this conclusion, you didnt bother looking at all the evidence.  

And if you did look at all the evidence, for whatever reason, you made a conscious decision to protect this man's ghawk in the same exact situation countless have been taken from people before.  

• +1 1
  • Clown 1

Why do you seriously think i like have all the staff in my back pocket. In an unbiased opinion, i don’t think you should’ve got the hawk.

we are better players, in better positions with much more numbers. You were far too far away to even try anything, i was nice enough to let you try fight for it for 6mins but you obviously knew you never would’ve got it by fighting for it. I do not have staff bias. You say i’m in aegis or tp, i am in WOO BACK WEDNESDAY, for the final time you fucking mong. As i already said, i explained the situation truthfully to multiple staff members who all said it should be fine. Even my banning admin Marcus said he doesn’t think the ghawk should be used as comp.

Finally, what should happen in a situation where the civs opposing the hawk with a titan is the hawk gets removed from me and not given anywhere else??

soverign, you are a retard who never would’ve been able to get near my ghosthawk. Cope

I've seen staff fucking pull logs to see if someone combat stored across the map and gave vehicles based off that.  We were literally chasing, 1km and closing, and ya'll find some arbitrary reasons not to.   That's a nty and an o7 for me and a good number of people.  

• Clown 1
Just now, CaloomClark said:

Why do you seriously think i like have all the staff in my back pocket. In an unbiased opinion, i don’t think you should’ve got the hawk.

we are better players, in better positions with much more numbers. You were far too far away to even try anything, i was nice enough to let you try fight for it for 6mins but you obviously knew you never would’ve got it by fighting for it. I do not have staff bias. You say i’m in aegis or tp, i am in WOO BACK WEDNESDAY, for the final time you fucking mong. As i already said, i explained the situation truthfully to multiple staff members who all said it should be fine. Even my banning admin Marcus said he doesn’t think the ghawk should be used as comp.

Finally, what should happen in a situation where the civs opposing the hawk with a titan is the hawk gets removed from me and not given anywhere else??

soverign, you are a retard who never would’ve been able to get near my ghosthawk. Cope

10 minutes after combat storing you started off spending a week in sidechat gloating about how staff already said they'd cover for you and you aren't getting it taken.  FFS you served 20 minutes of a 5 day ban.  Fuck off.  Somewhere in this chain of events, someone is covering for you, and it just cost them a chunk of this playerbase.  

• Clown 1

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YES SOVERIGN 07 I CANNOT LOSE

Just now, The Sovereign said:

10 minutes after combat storing you started off spending a week in sidechat gloating about how staff already said they'd cover for you and you aren't getting it taken.  FFS you served 20 minutes of a 5 day ban.  Fuck off.  Somewhere in this chain of events, someone is covering for you, and it just cost them a chunk of this playerbase.  

It was 15mins in one morning ahahha, and never said anything about them ‘covering for me’

It cost them a group of deluded mongs who offer fuck all to the server

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YES SOVERIGN 07 I CANNOT LOSE

It was 15mins in one morning ahahha, and never said anything about them ‘covering for me’

LIterally said you had staff in your pocket.  And it went on for an entire week.  You're fucking retarded.  I'd wish bad things upon you but life already made you a ginger and i cant do any worse than that.

• Clown 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

LIterally said you had staff in your pocket.  And it went on for an entire week.  You're fucking retarded.  I'd wish bad things upon you but life already made you a ginger and i cant do any worse than that.

I say it all the time to piss you off ahahshhaha. It is a JOKE lmfao

i have black hair lol

Can we please get on discord cams and sort this out like the MEN we both are

• Like 1

I say it all the time to piss you off ahahshhaha. It is a JOKE lmfao

i have black hair lol

Never in the history of this fucking server has someone combat stored a ghawk with an engaged group about to land on them and gotten away with it with no real ban and keeping the ghawk.  Staff crossed a red line here.  You bragged about it the entire fucking time and you were right.   So .. fuck this server.  Apply the rules fairly to everyone, or lose the players.  

• Clown 1

It’s simple, the Hawk should be removed and we all go on with our lives. 

seeing a 80 comment post where 40 of them are from the OP really shows that the opinion is not shared nor is there any productive conversation happening here. 

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

Because I know they aren't about to go back and give everyone their ghosthawk back they took in this same fucking situation. 

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

seeing a 80 comment post where 40 of them are from the OP really shows that the opinion is not shared nor is there any productive conversation happening here. 

Well maybe, if you see a kid spending an entire week openly bragging that staff are protecting him from losing his ghawk.. it would seem in poor taste to completely reimagine all the standing practices and proceedures to let him keep it.  He built this up... bragging about staff covering for him, and then.. in an absolutely unprecedented move, staff completely twist reality to cover for him and let him keep it with no precedent whatsoever.  Then want to act flabbergasted when the people they screwed over are upset by the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

CAN YOU SHOW ME EVEN 1 SITUATION IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THIS SERVER where people were pulling up to land on someone who was engaged with a ghawk, he blatantly stores it, and serves a 20 min ban and keeps the ghawk.  Just one.  

• Clown 1

It sounds to me like they put it to a vote, and all his friends decided to vote to let him keep it.  Actually makes a lot more sense because GG is usually fair and unbias, but this whole situation is fucking scuffed.   

This isn't even self interest.  I'm not the one that deserves comp.  @ Wilhelm  isn't even CTF.  I"m just watching a friend get screwed over to protect someone who's friends with all of aegis because apparently, bias is ok as long as it's a fucking democracy and you ask the guys who hang out with @ CaloomClark  if @ CaloomClark  should get his ghawk taken, as HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SITUATION PRIOR, and given to the guy he diretly combat stored on.  

I'm not pissed because im not getting a ghawk.  It wouldn't be mine anyways.  I'm pissed because the rules just got ignored in favor of people protecting an aegis member.

• Clown 1

You are living in your own wee world, nothing will change your mind as you only think what you want to think, you just don’t see it. I have said multiple things discrediting your claims yet you don’t want to comprehend what i have to say, so sit in your conspiracy evolved pit of misery because not a single fuck is given by anyone

If you guys really let this slide without reexamining it and bringing justice to this situation, then this server actually deserves everything Peach Collector has ever said and done.  You're proving him right.

You are living in your own wee world, nothing will change your mind as you only think what you want to think, you just don’t see it. I have said multiple things discrediting your claims yet you don’t want to comprehend what i have to say, so sit in your conspiracy evolved pit of misery because not a single fuck is given by anyone

What you said was you have pocket staff protecting you from losing a ghawk.  I listened.  Trust me.  You weren't subtle.  That's almost an exact quote you've been saying since 20 mins after it happened.  And I admitted it seems you were right.

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

IT WAS A JOKE

It clearly was not.  Apparently sr staff decided it was a good idea to put it to a vote and let your friends decide.  Shocking that they decided in your favor.  

• Clown 1