Grandma Gary is Literally Hitler

38 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You gained a drastic tactical advantage by pulling it a minute and a half later and then telling us 3 minutes later.  You had a ton of people at airport... we never had the chance to fight it out because you did that.   The only comeuppance you get to feel about following the rules or paying the price when you slip up is watching that happen to other assholes.  I've watched several CTF member vehicles get stripped, and when it's your turn on that merry go-round @ Grandma Gary decided god had punished you enough with those eyebrows.  

A_demonstrator_holds_a_No_Justice_No_Pea

And stop acting like I don't know what south ireland is all about.  We have an Alabama. 

Why are you on the forums more than active players?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, XOID said:

Why are you on the forums more than active players?

Oh shit now I'm scared.  I got  a wiki curator coming after me.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Snake said:

you had a decent post going and then you rotted it away with 2 pages of stupid nonsense that literally everyone is over 

You should teach me a lesson by never showing up in my posts again.  

Just now, Snake said:

please change your youtube profile picture is disgusting 

I feel safer knowing you're disgusted by me.  

5 minutes ago, PFC PHANTOM said:

U have to be getting paid to stir the pot. Every single post feels like a delusional fever dream. This is so sad honestly.

I took some creative liberties for entertainment purposes.  Like obviously this happened in Olympus HQ and not a bunker, and their uniforms are slightly more blue.. but I stand by this. 

4 minutes ago, ares said:

I’m going to be out of college before you stop…

I've earned your unwavering loyalty at this point.  Rethink your side.

But yeah that is a distinct possibility.  I suppose it's always possible @ Grandma Gary could review the circumstances of previous comp requests of this nature, figure out he's wrong, and punish @ CaloomClark properly.  But yeah, I'll probably be in the hospital dying of old age screaming for my labtop in the hospital so I can right a terrible wrong that has been committed against a citizen of Altis. 

Also, I've never got to do this before so I can't help it.  @ PFC PHANTOM  JESUS CHRIST BRO!?  65 hours in one week?  WTF!?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

5 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I served my ban🫡

You served 20 mins of a 5 day ban.  How tf they even thought that was close to appropriate is beyond me.  I was once forced to serve a 3 day on an extremely gray area titan situation, yet you not only immediately got unbanned you got to keep your ghawk.  At this point it's like you shouldn't even be allowed on the server you got staff in your pocket so hard. 

Just now, Frato said:

Don't bother arguing with them it's not worth your time. It's like how with crazy homeless people you should not make eye contact and just walk away.

He's not arguing retard.  He's rubbing it in that he didn't have to serve a ban.  Stop lashing at me for clout.  

22 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

vkzptjh.png

Sounds like how a certain community manager used to act.   You broke my heart @ Grandma Gary .  I had so much faith in you 😭

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651907478602252290/1130647742797074582/OLYMPUS.mp3  We got diss tracked together ffs. 

7sw58d.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bushz said:

Saw your video and thought of this one. Idk how you still going on about this for 2 weeks but gl I guess

36341756.jpg

Lmmfao.. noble still had them gang sheds years after that.  They just got smarter with it. 

14 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Also, I've never got to do this before so I can't help it.  @ PFC PHANTOM  JESUS CHRIST BRO!?  65 hours in one week?  WTF!?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Lolol all you can ever do it go to stats. But yeah I work from home so I can stack the oly bread up while I stack the irl bread up, sorry you would never understand 

15 hours ago, skuzad25 said:

Rules for thee but not for me!

PS: He later flew around a giant submarine. This is the same guy that makes us go thru ridiculous lengths and processes just to get APD/medic/R&R permissions. Guy thinks he's president of Olympus when he's really just another trailer trash power tripping redneck. Also likes to switch around people's reputation and polls. Hard pass to play on this server again.

825D1768-2E7C-4DA4-91B4-A1A0AB205C04.thumb.jpeg.f6144ad1eb2f61371bb4b5d8d40b32fb.jpeg

07599617-75F9-451E-87DA-D266B11F5F14.thumb.jpeg.0975301b9801c33a772103ab1ae6ffd9.jpeg

26B29FE9-0B9A-49AD-BCD7-954A66080EB2.thumb.jpeg.00c8c86aebb0c4fd2614f92d266b3da3.jpeg

Aren't you still permed anyways for creepy shit?  Or is that up?

• 1 month later...