Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

@ Corpsie   What's it like losing a popularity contest with 'the most hated person on the server'?

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, T5 bugeater said:

Bet she stays for underwater tdm

Did I kill you in battlebit earlier today?

But nah I already quit.  I haven't logged in to the server once in like weeks.  Today's likely the last day on the forums. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Did I kill you in battlebit earlier today?

But nah I already quit.  I haven't logged in to the server once in like weeks.  Today's likely the last day on the forums. 

Yeah prob my names cyan on there I just snipe like crazy 😜 

Just now, T5 bugeater said:

Yeah prob my names cyan on there I just snipe like crazy 😜 

Nah wasnt you then.  I saw someone named like bugeater

• Downvote 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

Nah wasnt you then.  I saw someone named like bugeater

We all play it well we are banned prob was one of us tbh how many Bugeaters do you know 🤣

2 hours ago, Corpsie said:

See here’s the difference right. 
you’re old, washed up, angry and a disappointment in life. You have nothing going on for you so you hop on forums and whine all day. 
I on the other hand, have a full time job, I’m also in my third year of college and I’m pretty.

You’re bold for putting pictures up because you’re ugly as fuck. Now try again you fuckin bozo 

I proved my fuckin point tho. I’m not ugly. You’re still a washed up grown ass bitch going through an midlife crisis. Go outside. Get friends. Get a fucking life and maybe you won’t be so fuckin miserable. 

did u remove ur photo im tryina see the face reveal that all this discourse is over and i cant sit here and judge a C

• +1 1
  • Head Admin
15 minutes ago, (BurBan)Stealth said:

Me watching this thread:
image.thumb.jpeg.59556df680402c638aa800dfdd564ac4.jpeg

I can confirm that this picture is 100% accurate.  There is literally 0 phtoshop happening in this picture, the parts that look photoshooped are not and the parts that are photoshopped are in fact not photoshopped.

Anyway this was a fun read I've bullied Sov in game quite a few times but all the times I've ran into House I've hesitated cause I didn't want Chris Hansen seeing me fuck with a 12 year old boy again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm 20 years older than you and leave girls like you on 'read.'  

mememe.jpg

Do k inda got a dick nose tho ngl.  

You look like one of those annoying women who say shit like

"PEOPLE DONT LIKE ME CUZ IM BLUNT"

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Shit @ Grandma Gary is here.  Everyone get in position.. act like we're not fighting.

My IQ is extremely, almost embarassingly, high. I've never actually taken an IQ test, mind you, but my educated guess is that, if I did, my score would be whatever is the highest possible. No doubt your IQ is lower than mine, but please don't feel stupid or insecure because of this, it's not your fault. You're probably just born that way. And you know what? Thank your lucky stars and subpar genetic makeup that you don't bear the burden of brilliance like I have to. Being incredibly intelligent is a curse. This is not just one of the many astute observations I have every day, by the way, it is a fact recently confirmed by science.

Having a high IQ is strongly linked to being autistic as fuck

bragging about it is linked to being a conceited and likely unsuccessful loser who also happens to be autistic 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Snake said:

bragging about it is linked to being a conceited and likely unsuccessful loser who also happens to be autistic 

It’s all bollocks, horrific grammar in place that someone with any average IQ level would be able to sort out. Not to mention

“my IQ is embarrassingly high” and “i’ve never taken an IQ test” in the same sentence….

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just now, CaloomClark said:

It’s all bollocks, horrific grammar in place that someone with any average IQ level would be able to sort out. Not to mention

“my IQ is embarrassingly high” and “i’ve never taken an IQ test” in the same sentence….

Like.. I'm almost 40 years old... and even I'm relevant enough to know wtf a copypasta is when I see it.  What's your excuses?

Just now, CaloomClark said:

This bitch is dumb as nails, but has worked at the fuckin BP gas station for 7 years and is a shift leader so shes got HiGh iQ

Like.. I'm almost 40 years old... and even I'm relevant enough to know wtf a copypasta is when I see it.  What's your excuses?

that I have a real job and do real shit with my life and dont read 4chan like a freakazoid all day learning cringe copypastas 

18 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I'll honor it.   24 hours...  

If yes wins, I'll never come back to the forums again.

it cant come soon enough

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Snake said:

So high its never been calculated just trust her. Its pretty big just like the yes lead on the polls. Still saying we should call it. Not even Trump would say this shit is rigged.

Ya'll are still doubling down on the copypasta.    If there's ever moments in my life I feel like I've wasted it.. it's when I concoct elaborate bait when I really don't fucking have to here lmao

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Ya'll are still doubling down on the copypasta.    If there's ever moments in my life I feel like I've wasted it.. it's when I concoct elaborate bait when I really don't fucking have to here lmao

Then fuck off lmao. 40 on pump 5 btw. Thanks winner

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I hope no one i ever meet in real life grows up to be a 40 year old rancid bitch on a 10 year old military simulator roleplay mod forum who brags about knowing copypastas 

1 minute ago, Mister Miracle said:

Then fuck off lmao. 40 on pump 5 btw. Thanks winner

40 bucks to fill up a tank prolly more money than the bitch makes in 8 hours 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I hope no one i ever meet in real life grows up to be a 40 year old rancid bitch on a 10 year old military simulator roleplay mod forum who brags about knowing copypastas 

You don't have to know them to recognize them dumbass.

You don't have to know them to recognize them dumbass.

i dont go on the retard ass portions of the internet to see them dumbass

how about you just make your exit a little early and spare the rest of us your putrid fucking attitude for a few bonus hours