Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

4c5db030fdd3bd8f0930ce4eff78c96b.jpg
https://gyazo.com/4c5db030fdd3bd8f0930ce4eff78c96b

Solution found

If she wants to pretend this community didnt overwhelmingly think she was a retard who needs to fuck off, I will spread the great gospel of the ignore feature

YES!  PLEASE GET ALL MY HATERS TO IGNORE ME!

9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Excuses?  Wtf 'NO' Won the vote.  Are to retarded?

Does everyone form that gang read at a 2nd grade level?  No won.

Answers got switched. Ya ain’t fooling anyone. Keep trolling for your self worth ya attention seekin hoe 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

That wasn't the point.  I honestly don't care if I stay or go.  But 8 hours before this was over, grandma gary flipped all the yes's and no.  Obviously no would have won anyways, but it soured the election results. 

The important take-away from all of this is that the people have had their say, and the majority prefer the forums with me here.  Please don't ever mention wanting me to leave again.  The matter is settled.

wait if the majority wouldve obviously been no then howd u also come to the conclusion that the majority preferred you here?

17 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

That wasn't the point.  I honestly don't care if I stay or go.  But 8 hours before this was over, grandma gary flipped all the yes's and no.  Obviously no would have won anyways, but it soured the election results. 

The important take-away from all of this is that the people have had their say, and the majority prefer the forums with me here.  Please don't ever mention wanting me to leave again.  The matter is settled.

Changing your mind when you know nobody wants you here is crazy funny. You know majority was yes, but you have to lie to yourself so you don’t end up killing your self in real life because this is all you have to look forward to. Being a cancer. Be a cancer and just go die. Shits mad annoying. Top vote was yes bottom was no. And you KNOW nobody wants you here. Fuck whoever “scrambled” the results. Results weren’t scrambled. A solid vote, unchanged, would ALWAYS have you wanting to be removed. Time to see other people post on here now. Even if it’s infrequent it’s better than you every fucking minute of the day 

IMG_4043.jpeg

• Cringe 1
1 hour ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Changing your mind when you know nobody wants you here is crazy funny. You know majority was yes, but you have to lie to yourself so you don’t end up killing your self in real life because this is all you have to look forward to. Being a cancer. Be a cancer and just go die. Shits mad annoying. Top vote was yes bottom was no. And you KNOW nobody wants you here. Fuck whoever “scrambled” the results. Results weren’t scrambled. A solid vote, unchanged, would ALWAYS have you wanting to be removed. Time to see other people post on here now. Even if it’s infrequent it’s better than you every fucking minute of the day 

IMG_4043.jpeg

I didn't change my mind.    Are you seriously saying fuck Sr Admin @ Grandma Gary ?    Jesus dude.   I would never risk saying such things about such a powerful dude.  

10 hours ago, Bushz said:

wait if the majority wouldve obviously been no then howd u also come to the conclusion that the majority preferred you here?

If you don't have a background in higher mathematics, I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you.  

Honestly it was close either way.  there was like 20 people waiting to vote at the last second so the balance didn't encourage more counter voting.  Couple different gangs.   I can't say for sure at all it woulda been no.  But saying I know just enrages these speds and I can't pass a chance like that up.  

10 hours ago, Ebzekro said:

Answers got switched. Ya ain’t fooling anyone. Keep trolling for your self worth ya attention seekin hoe 

I heard grandma gary locked himself in the server room and threatened to pour a 2 liter of mountain dew on the motherboard if ryan wouldn't let him stop me from leaving. 

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

If you don't have a background in higher mathematics, I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you.  

Honestly it was close either way.  there was like 20 people waiting to vote at the last second so the balance didn't encourage more counter voting.  Couple different gangs.   I can't say for sure at all it woulda been no.  But saying I know just enrages these speds and I can't pass a chance like that up.  

I heard grandma gary locked himself in the server room and threatened to pour a 2 liter of mountain dew on the motherboard if ryan wouldn't let him stop me from leaving. 

You legit said that Yes was obviously going to win before it was "soured". Then go on to say that the people have voted and wanted you to stay. You made a contradictory statement but, not gonna argue no point after this.

In my opinion it's up to you no point in asking the forums.

8 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Explain it to me then.

Ok... read the part of the post you didn't quote.  I already explained it, genius. 

On 7/20/2023 at 5:24 AM, The Sovereign said:

I’m in school for a degree requiring advanced mathematics. Could you waste your time to explain to me?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

I’m in school for a degree requiring advanced mathematics. Could you waste your time to explain to me?

I already did.  Use your math degree to multiply your zoom.. and read what I said under it.

What happened with my post form last night?  It got deleted by staff?  Did one of those creeps I tagged sperg out and start doxxing or threatening or something?