Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

OMG WILL YOU JUST STFU YOU WEIRD ASS CREEPY INCEL NOBODY.  OTHER PEOPLE EXIST ON THIS SERVER.  FOCUS ON THEM.  Godamn.. Like I literally don't know you at all! 

says the 40 yr old who beefs children over the internet and gets an ego off of it, and you say your on this forum page cuz ur a troll and u live to troll yet when i come in and clown ur ass its a problem LMAO

40 yr old with the mental mindset of a 13 yr old cry baby

6 minutes ago, proud said:

says the 40 yr old who beefs children over the internet and gets an ego off of it, and you say your on this forum page cuz ur a troll and u live to troll yet when i come in and clown ur ass its a problem LMAO

40 yr old with the mental mindset of a 13 yr old cry baby

Like so weird and obsessed.  Nobody makes you read my posts.  You choose to. 

5 hours ago, XnavrasX said:

house is just mad because she played medic for so long, botched the fuck out of her flight test, finally passed it, got search and then got blacklisted again for breaking the rules. She tried taking it out on the seniors but we dont care so she's gotta take out that rage on someone else.

This coming from a senior R&R disappoints me. Please uphold a professional standard of the medic team. We shouldn't shit talk other medics, regardless of whether or not they have been blacklisted from the R&R. 

Furthermore, we, and especially SENIOR R&R, shouldn't be giving anyone the reason why they were blacklisted.

Edited by thomp62
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, thomp62 said:

This coming from a senior R&R disappoints me. Please uphold a professional standard of the medic team. We shouldn't shit talk other medics, regardless of whether or not they have been blacklisted from the R&R. 

I mean.. once you start sperging out on them it's kinda fair game.  

ALLEGEDLY:  It was @ hawk  who tampered with the vote.  Grandma Gary checked logs and it showed he edited it, he said he was editing it but didn't do that.  😕  Mf could go on living his olympus life without me. 

Sov, its honestly up to you whether or not you want to leave the forums. I don't really care either way because im not a bitch who gets triggered at some person on the other side of my screen whom I don't even really know. Regardless, ill still read your posts.

5 minutes ago, thomp62 said:

Sov, its honestly up to you whether or not you want to leave the forums. I don't really care either way because im not a bitch who gets triggered at some person on the other side of my screen whom I don't even really know. Regardless, ill still read your posts.

Out of reacts but ❤️

Ok so Grandma Gary Blamed @ hawk , but upon further investigation...  it was Grandma Gary after all that is responsible for the results being skewed.  I have evidence.  

• Downvote 1
On 7/18/2023 at 1:07 AM, The Sovereign said:

I'll honor it.   24 hours...  

If yes wins, I'll never come back to the forums again.

https://gyazo.com/131a6c4343c4e433989f6f1984de1e90

https://gyazo.com/2631f9be9eb29d69a9181edcc8d808b9

tf u still here u smelly bitch

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Lezek said:

make a new one using google docs

nvm too easy to skew results

Yeah.. unfortunately, due to grandma gary's interference, we will never know for certain if "no" would have won the vote.. but I think it was a good bet.  Going to proceed forward knowing I did everything I could to represent the people's wishes... but alas, the staff corruption was too great to do it perfectly. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Fuck off retard.  The vote was for no.  Ty for voting no. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah.. unfortunately, due to grandma gary's interference, we will never know for certain if "no" would have won the vote.. but I think it was a good bet.  Going to proceed forward knowing I did everything I could to represent the people's wishes... but alas, the staff corruption was too great to do it perfectly. 

You are a disgusting crust of a human 

• Wow 1
5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

you were never quitting because you just put in a 16 hour shift on the fucking forums

ill never stop clowning ur ugly ass because your the biggest failure ive ever come across, i dont think ive ever met an adult that acts like such a child

lets just say ur family knows the bloodline ends with you

6 hours ago, Ebzekro said:

remember, she always honors her word. oh wait. why do that when you can manufacture excuses

Excuses?  Wtf 'NO' Won the vote.  Are to retarded?

7 hours ago, Mister Miracle said:

Ok leave now pls schizo

Does everyone form that gang read at a 2nd grade level?  No won.

Reading this made me lose every brain cell I had. As @ ares said I’m never getting the time I spent reading this back for it all to end in “Oh someone switched the votes.” Stay if you wanna stay leave if you wanna leave choose your own fate.

53 minutes ago, Bushz said:

Reading this made me lose every brain cell I had. As @ ares said I’m never getting the time I spent reading this back for it all to end in “Oh someone switched the votes.” Stay if you wanna stay leave if you wanna leave choose your own fate.

That wasn't the point.  I honestly don't care if I stay or go.  But 8 hours before this was over, grandma gary flipped all the yes's and no.  Obviously no would have won anyways, but it soured the election results. 

The important take-away from all of this is that the people have had their say, and the majority prefer the forums with me here.  Please don't ever mention wanting me to leave again.  The matter is settled.

4c5db030fdd3bd8f0930ce4eff78c96b.jpg
https://gyazo.com/4c5db030fdd3bd8f0930ce4eff78c96b

Solution found

If she wants to pretend this community didnt overwhelmingly think she was a retard who needs to fuck off, I will spread the great gospel of the ignore feature

• Like 1